Jump for Life Xmas Boogie with Olav ZipserBy Barbara Holzer on 2004-11-08
Photos: Jump for Life
- Coaching and Loadorganizing with Olav Zipser and other world class coaches
- Multiple Turbine aircraft and Helicopter
- USPA Rating Courses for Coaches, Aff and Tandem Instructors
- Tracking, Formations, Funjumps
- Night- and New Years Jumps!
- Beach Landings
- Raffles, Parties, MTV Party!
- Tandem Jumps and AFF courses
- Bird Man Demo Stand
- Accommodation, beautiful tenting area under palm trees
- Rental Car Specials
- Lots of leisure activities for non jumpers, and the party island in Europe!
Gran Canaria provides 360 sunny days a year and you can expect 25 degrees and more during Xmas! So donīt forget your Rig and your Swimming suit! The DZ is right on the atlantic ocean but for sure we will try to make the skydives above the beautiful coastline even more spectacular than the view!
So donīt miss out on this! For more infos check out www.jump-for-life.com! Hope to see you soon on the island! Have fun and JUMP FOR LIFE!
More articles in this category:
- 2013 Holiday Boogies - Where to wrap up 2013 - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2013-12-02)
- Skydive Algarve - Beech99 Boogie and Freefly Festival - by (Posted: 2013-08-21)
- Independence Boogie 2013 - by (Posted: 2013-06-19)
- Patriots Boogie - 2013 (Skydive Arizona) - by (Posted: 2013-05-16)
- Holiday Boogies to Attend This December - by Meso (Posted: 2012-11-22)
- The 9th Annual Mother of All Boogies (M.O.A.B.) - by (Posted: 2012-09-21)
- Skydive for Rhinos 2012 - by Kevin Vester (Posted: 2012-09-03)
- 7th Annual M.O.A.B. (Mother Of All Boogies) 22-26 Sept 2010 - by Skydive Moab Staff (Posted: 2010-09-01)