How do I upload a video
To upload a video, log in and go to the Videos section by clicking on "Videos" in the main navigation bar. Click on "Submit Video" in the blue local navigation bar under the main navigation. You'll be presented with the Video Submission form. Use the DZ Linking browser to associate your clip with the appropriate DZ. Videos associated with a DZ will be displayed in the Dropzone Database when users view the deatiled page of that DZ.
You will see a area where you can upload your video. Click on the "Browse" button and browse to the clip on your hard drive. Select the clip. Please note that your original clip may not exceed 100MB in size.
Complete as much information as possible about the video. Remember to give credit to the videographer. Here are some additional options and flags for you to set:Adult Content (Nudity)
While we allow the submission of videos that contain nudity (not porn!) we expect that you flag all clips with adult content as such. This enables sensitive users to disable these via their Adult Content Filter. Please be advised that content with nudity must still be skydiving related.Add to Playlist
If you have created Playlists for yourself you can assign a video to any of them when uploading it.
More articles in this category:
- How do I comment on a video - by (Posted: 2007-09-22)
- How do I edit a video - by (Posted: 2007-09-22)
- How do I rate a video - by (Posted: 2007-09-22)
- How do I upload a video - by (Posted: 2007-09-22)
- What are My Playlists - by (Posted: 2007-09-22)
- What is the DZ Linking browser - by (Posted: 2007-09-22)
- What is the Thumbnail Image - by (Posted: 2007-09-22)
- What kind of videos can I upload - by (Posted: 2007-09-22)