Why is my Premier Membership no longer working
If your Premier privileges has stopped unexpectedly, it could be for a variety of reasons. The most common reason is that WorldPay actually cancelled your subscription for you. This can happen in the following instances: your credit card has expired; WorldPay was unable to retrieve funds; you removed your payment source (credit card, checking) before adding a new source, and switching your subscription to that source. In all instances, the solution is to simply re-subscribe.
It may also be because your credit card was not processed by WorldPay. This can happen because of expired cards, change of address issues (though rare), and authorization issues (your balance, etc.).
More articles in this category:
- How much does Premier Membership cost - by (Posted: 2004-09-27)
- Premier Membership Agreement - by (Posted: 2004-09-09)
- Subscribe for Premier Membership - by (Posted: 2004-09-09)
- Will we loose any of the FREE features - by (Posted: 2004-09-07)
- What's included in Premier Membership - by (Posted: 2004-08-30)
- What is Premier Membership - by (Posted: 2004-08-30)
- How long does it take to process a subscription - by (Posted: 2004-08-30)
- Are there any other payment methods besides credit cards - by (Posted: 2004-08-30)