Upload Photos without Admin approvalBy on 2004-09-07
As many as you like, as often as you like...Any Dropzone.com user can create their own Personal Gallery in our Photos section. All uploaded images are however subject to approval by an editor, moderator or administrator. We try to get to them as quickly as possible, but there's inevitably a delay between when you upload them and when they become visible on the site.
We know when you just have to share your new photos, you don't want to wait for us to approve them before you can show them to your friends! As a Premier Member you can upload as many photos as you want to your galleries and they will be available immediately for others to enjoy!
Furthermore, you can send your uploaded photos as electronic postcards to friends an family. You can organize your images by creating as many directories and sub directories as you need. What are you waiting for, start uploading... we all want to see them!
More articles in this category:
- Classified Featured Photo Ads - by sangiro (Posted: 2005-07-12)
- Organize Forum Private Messages into Folders - by (Posted: 2004-09-18)
- POP Access to your Dropzone Mail - by (Posted: 2004-09-07)
- Upload Photos without Admin approval - by (Posted: 2004-09-07)
- How to Setup POP Mail - by (Posted: 2004-09-02)
- Advanced Search of User Database - by (Posted: 2004-09-02)
- Classified Keyword Notifications - by (Posted: 2004-09-02)
- Upload 4 additional photos with a Classified - by (Posted: 2004-09-02)