POP Access to your Dropzone MailBy on 2004-09-07
Pick up your Dropzone.com mail with your favorite mail reader!We think for skydivers a Dropzone.com email address is much cooler than Hotmail, MSN, Yahoo or any of the other free mail service providers. When you join Dropzone.com you automatically become the owner of the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Standard users have access to their mail through our online mail interface (just like Hotmail and Yahoo).
As a Premier Member you can now download your mail with your favorite mail reader! Whether you use Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Pegasus Mail or any of the other mail clients out there, just set up your POP settings and start getting your Dropzone.com mail delivered straight to your desktop!
Much more control...On Dropzone.com we scan all messages on our servers for viruses and you should never have to worry about possible infections. We also use SpamAssassin to minimize the amount of spam that comes to your Inbox. With all of this done, being able to download your mail to your desktop gives you even more control over your mail. You can run it though your own anti-spam and anti-virus software and archive it as you please.
More space...Even if you choose not to download your mail via our POP server and just continue to use our online WebMail interface, we bump up your availible storage space from 3MB to a whopping 50MB! If you use our POP service then simply choose not to leave a copy of your mail on our server (it will be on your desktop anyway!) and with 50MB you should never run out of space!
More articles in this category:
- Classified Featured Photo Ads - by sangiro (Posted: 2005-07-12)
- Organize Forum Private Messages into Folders - by (Posted: 2004-09-18)
- POP Access to your Dropzone Mail - by (Posted: 2004-09-07)
- Upload Photos without Admin approval - by (Posted: 2004-09-07)
- How to Setup POP Mail - by (Posted: 2004-09-02)
- Advanced Search of User Database - by (Posted: 2004-09-02)
- Classified Keyword Notifications - by (Posted: 2004-09-02)
- Upload 4 additional photos with a Classified - by (Posted: 2004-09-02)