How do I cancel my Premier Membership
To cancel all your future payments you have to log in to the WorldPay payment management system using the login information provided on your original receipt. We DO NOT have access to this receipt and can not provide you with new information should you loose it. If you cancel within 7 days and wish to receive a refund you ALSO have to email Dropzone.com and notify us of your cancellation.
When you cancel (not within 7 days), your account will remain at Premier status throughout the original subscription period.
- Log in to the WorldPay Shopper Management System (SMS) at: http://www.worldpay.com/shopper
- Use the shopper Username/Password in the email you received when you signed up. The email subject was: "Dropzone.com CARD FuturePay Agreement Confirmation"
- In the table titled "Customer FuturePay Agreements" click on the "Change Details" Icon
- At the bottom just above the dark blue block, click the "Cancel" button next to "Cancel this agreement"
- Confirm by clicking "Yes" next to "Are you sure that you wish to cancel this agreement"
Your agreement will be cancelled and no further payments will be taken.
More articles in this category:
- How much does Premier Membership cost - by (Posted: 2004-09-27)
- Premier Membership Agreement - by (Posted: 2004-09-09)
- Subscribe for Premier Membership - by (Posted: 2004-09-09)
- Will we loose any of the FREE features - by (Posted: 2004-09-07)
- What's included in Premier Membership - by (Posted: 2004-08-30)
- What is Premier Membership - by (Posted: 2004-08-30)
- How long does it take to process a subscription - by (Posted: 2004-08-30)
- Are there any other payment methods besides credit cards - by (Posted: 2004-08-30)