How do I update a DZ or Wind Tunnel that I didn't list
Information contained in a DZ/Tunnel listings can only be updated by the "listing owner" or the person who added the DZ/Tunnel to the database. The owner of the listing (not the owner of the company!) is displayed in left hand margin next to the detailed information about the DZ/Tunnel.
If you didn't originally list a DZ/Tunnel but are responsible for keeping the information accurate in the future you need to "claim a listing" first. When you do this we transfer ownership of that listing over to your username. To transfer a listing to you, click on the "Claim this Listing" link next to the name of the current listing owner. You will be presented with a short form that you need to complete to provide a reason why this listing should be associated with your username. We will give preference to DZ/Tunnel owners and managers. You will receive and email when your request is approved and you can then log in and modify your DZ/Tunnel listing.
The owner of a listing is solely responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the information posted for each DZ/Tunnel. Dropzone.com does not respond to email requests to change or update information nor do we include or change DZ/Tunnel information independently.
More articles in this category:
- How do you calculate the Top 10 DZs - by (Posted: 2004-10-29)
- How do I read DZ reviews - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- How do I update or change a DZ review I wrote - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- How do I review a DZ - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- How do I update a DZ or Wind Tunnel that I didn't list - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- How do I modify my DZ or Wind Tunnel listing - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- Why does my DZ not show in the listings - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- How do I list my DZ in the Dropzone Database - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)