How do I list my DZ in the Dropzone Database
If you have not done so already you need to register a new Dropzone.com user account. You don't have to create a username and login for your DZ, just log in as yourself and list your DZ. The DZ listing will then be associated with your username and you can come back and make changes and updates as often as you like in the future.
To list your DZ, login to Dropzone.com and click on the "Dropzones" link in the top navigation bar on any page to go to the Dropzone Database. Click on the "Add a DZ" link at the bottom or on the right side of the Dropzone Database page.
Enter your DZ information as accurately and complete as possible in the form provided. Remember to select a Region/Country and (if in the US) a State that your DZ is in. If your country is not listed, contact support and Dropzone.com and we'll add it.
More articles in this category:
- How do you calculate the Top 10 DZs - by (Posted: 2004-10-29)
- How do I read DZ reviews - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- How do I update or change a DZ review I wrote - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- How do I review a DZ - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- How do I update a DZ or Wind Tunnel that I didn't list - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- How do I modify my DZ or Wind Tunnel listing - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- Why does my DZ not show in the listings - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- How do I list my DZ in the Dropzone Database - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)