Why was my ad marked as a scam
We use a number of criteria to determine whether we mark an ad as a SCAM or not. If you believe your ad was unjustly flagged, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Your USPA (or other licensing organization) number.
- How long you've been jumping, how many jumps you've done, the name of your home DZ.
- The name of your DZO or Instructor, and his/her contact info.
- When and who did you buy this gear from?
- Your phone number.
We apologize in advance it your ad was wrongly identified as a scam. We are very serious about the security of our users and the integrity of our Classifieds, and prefer to err on the side of caution. Thank you for understanding.
Username: hemeskky - Classifieds Seller Scam Security and Scam Alerts 1 NICEINK Sep 5, 2012, 6:24 AM
This is the only post I every made on DZ.Com and it was in reference to a Cypres. So you are right, I never contacted you and I don't even know what you are selling. Admin has made a mistake
Look at the date under my request for S/N of the Cypres, its 10-9-12, 7 days B4 you posted and a month after the original post of Sept 5th. Admin has done us both a bad injustice, and needs to straighten this out.
Hello my equipment is all legal my instructor always buy it at the store of marcelo stød in deland in the shop Robert croumy Carl freezzer team I have in ecuador traveled to dleand in May to train the address is my sister in new york to send the team there if someone wants change it to send me do some more small
More articles in this category:
- Classifieds Ad Priorities - by (Posted: 2013-01-23)
- Featured Ad Listing - by (Posted: 2013-01-21)
- Minimum Days Registered Requirement - by (Posted: 2006-01-09)
- Why was my ad marked as a scam - by (Posted: 2005-07-12)
- Classifed Ad Listing Guidelines - by (Posted: 2004-10-24)
- How to I post a Classified - by (Posted: 2004-10-19)
- How much does it cost to post an ad - by (Posted: 2004-10-19)
- How do I modify an existing ad - by (Posted: 2004-10-19)