Why am I not receiving the validation e-mail
The default anti-spam settings on some e-mail service providers sometimes catch the validation e-mail that we send you to activate your account. Hotmail for example is known to do this. Here are a few things you should do before you contact us:
- Check your "Junk" or "Spam" or "Bulk" folder to make sure our validation e-mail did not get routed to that.
- Add the dropzone.com domain your "white list", "friends" or whatever list your service-provider may be using or providing you with to manage incoming e-mail. This will ensure that all administrative e-mail from this site gets to you.
- Make sure you have access to the e-mail address you used to register your account.
I have followed directions above,facebook have sent me validations that I have not received,could this please be amended so I can receive them otherwise I cannot use my facebook account,regards
More articles in this category:
- What is a temporary password - How does it work - by (Posted: 2005-03-29)
- Why am I not receiving the validation e-mail - by (Posted: 2005-03-29)
- How do I activate my account - by (Posted: 2005-03-29)
- I logged in but can not access some areas of the site. - by (Posted: 2004-11-24)
- New to Dropzone.com - by (Posted: 2004-09-29)
- Why should I register on Dropzone.com - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- Can I delete my username - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- Am I allowed to have more than one active account - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)