I forgot my password. How do I retrieve it
Click on the Account link at the top of any page. From the login screen click the “Retrieve it here!” link. There are 2 ways that you to retrieve your password:
- Enter your username into the area provided and click on the "Send Password" button. A temporary password will be sent to your email address on file. NOTE: The temporary password can be used ONCE only. After you log in, immediately go to your Account Home Page and change your password.
- Alternatively, you can type your username, select your security question and type the answer you provided when you signed up. A temporary password will be displayed on the screen that you can use to log in ONCE only. Retrieve your password in this way if you do not have access to the email account on file anymore.
More articles in this category:
- What is a temporary password - How does it work - by (Posted: 2005-03-29)
- Why am I not receiving the validation e-mail - by (Posted: 2005-03-29)
- How do I activate my account - by (Posted: 2005-03-29)
- I logged in but can not access some areas of the site. - by (Posted: 2004-11-24)
- New to Dropzone.com - by (Posted: 2004-09-29)
- Why should I register on Dropzone.com - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- Can I delete my username - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)
- Am I allowed to have more than one active account - by (Posted: 2004-07-04)