Forums: Skydiving: Skydiving History & Trivia:
DB Cooper

First page Previous page 1 ... 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 ... 2109 Next page Last page  View All

MarkBennett

Dec 4, 2013, 6:38 AM
Post #48876 of 52712 (11426 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GreyCopGC148] DB Cooper Symposium in Auburn! ??? [In reply to] Can't Post

GreyCopGC148 wrote:
GreyCopGC148 wrote:
MarkBennett wrote:
georger wrote:
I want to go back up the page and read Bruce's Ariel story
again! Damn that kid can write!

Agree! Bruce is the best! I read Bruce's write up, and said to myself "That sounds really fun. I wish I were there!" Then, I remembered I was!

Mr Bruce Smith I am having the owner of Ariel sign the book and young Brandon J, Who typed my book DB COOPER CASE SOLVED 6 13 13. Will try to get a two more shirts for you. Will sigh Gray Cop GC 148 and Dan Cooper across the back. Will number them 002 003. thanks for dancing you made some of those women's day Your a real Gentlemen.

M Bennett I'll be honest I really think that my book will be to much for you. Not the cost but 42 years of evidence and 30 things to look at the same time. you have $ $ over you eyes. But that your thing. Vickie only your friend. That must be a Will and Grace thing but thats ok. Would like to see someone else write the money was planted. I can show you. But you won't like it. You will never show your face again. But that will be your Owen foot in your mouth. Your about to make yourself look so foolish. Well how about it.GC 148 THE GRAY COP

I'm sorry, Paul. I don't understand a word of what you just said.

ParrotheadVol

Dec 4, 2013, 1:01 PM
Post #48877 of 52712 (11333 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GreyCopGC148] Report from Ariel, 2013 [In reply to] Can't Post

GreyCopGC148 wrote:
BruceSmith wrote:

Mark Bennett then came by and asked me where Grey Cop was. I pointed to Paul and said, I think thats your man!

But Paul was heading towards the memorabilia corner in the Ariel Tavern and was swallowed by the crowd of about 50 revelers. Therefore I had to guide Mark across the dance floor to Paul/Grey Cop. After they made contact I quickly left. I went outside and dropped to my knees, made the sign of the cross and said a Hail Mary for Mark.

Thank for showing that he pined me in the corner. This man has no class but thats how he was raised. Your dad must be proud of you. You know that little dingy on the back of that million dollar yacht. I can afford the yacht but maybe the little dingy. I'll all call it THE SS VICKI. The true rescue bout. HA HA HA DB COOPER thanks for helping me get $1500 dollars Vicki. Your the coolest. I see you walk out of there with about $600 free dollars in your purse. Or maybe more. Once again $1500 thats more than my book sales I'm sure but M B wont understand how but thats just him. He loves that foot in mouth think but thats just him. Paul Geivett PS 50 not 40 didn't you see me with out my hat on that big bald head. If you have a photo please show her I don't what to let her down. $ 2100 dollars. GC 148 THE GRAY COP

I don't know what you paid your editor, but I'm sure it wasn't enough.

BruceSmith

Dec 4, 2013, 2:44 PM
Post #48878 of 52712 (11298 views)
Shortcut
Report from Ariel, 2013 - Photographic Proof! [In reply to] Can't Post

Want to read the whole magilla about T-Day weekend in Tacoma and Ariel? The Mountain News has got it all - plus photographic proof of what really happened in Ariel.

http://themountainnewswa.net/...nnual-bash-in-ariel/

EVickiW

Dec 4, 2013, 3:21 PM
Post #48879 of 52712 (11255 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BruceSmith] Report from Ariel, 2013 - Photographic Proof! [In reply to] Can't Post

BruceSmith wrote:
Want to read the whole magilla about T-Day weekend in Tacoma and Ariel? The Mountain News has got it all - plus photographic proof of what really happened in Ariel.

Oh shit....photographic proof?
Attachments: IMAG2044.jpg (335 KB)

georger

Dec 4, 2013, 3:24 PM
Post #48880 of 52712 (11250 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BruceSmith] Report from Ariel, 2013 - Photographic Proof! [In reply to] Can't Post

BruceSmith wrote:

very nice photos - more!Laugh

BruceSmith

Dec 4, 2013, 4:20 PM
Post #48881 of 52712 (11247 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Report from Ariel, 2013 - Photographic Proof! [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
BruceSmith wrote:

PIX of Mark Bennett, now up at the Mountain News, by popular demand, of course.

MarkBennett

Dec 4, 2013, 4:50 PM
Post #48882 of 52712 (11225 views)
Shortcut

BruceSmith wrote:
georger wrote:
BruceSmith wrote:

Thanks, Bruce. That's me, all right.

Of course, I was much younger then.

georger

Dec 4, 2013, 8:12 PM
Post #48883 of 52712 (11151 views)
Shortcut

BruceSmith wrote:
georger wrote:
BruceSmith wrote:

nice! - more !! LaughLaugh

GreyCopGC148

Dec 4, 2013, 9:34 PM
Post #48884 of 52712 (11116 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Report from Ariel, 2013 - Photographic Proof! [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
BruceSmith wrote:
georger wrote:
BruceSmith wrote:

Oh no just like Curtis E said now I'm publicly part of the DB Cooper case. How many copy's of HA HA HA DB COOPER.

When will the next big event be at the symposium or is it over. I will be more then happy to show up. It would be the first time speaking publicly but I'll give it my best shot.

I would like to invite Curtis Eng along with Larry Carr. To discuss my contact with them. Along with the evidence. And all major News Net works. But cowards like Mark Bennett and children under 5 are ask not to attend. GC 148 Paul Geivett

PS PLEASE BRING MY 6...20 dollar bills or mail by Christmas time is of the essence. Paul Geivett

(This post was edited by GreyCopGC148 on Dec 4, 2013, 10:36 PM)

GreyCopGC148

Dec 4, 2013, 9:44 PM
Post #48885 of 52712 (11094 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GreyCopGC148] Report from Ariel, 2013 - Photographic Proof! [In reply to] Can't Post

GreyCopGC148 wrote:
georger wrote:
BruceSmith wrote:
georger wrote:
BruceSmith wrote:

Oh no just like Curtis E said now I'm publicly part of the DB Cooper case. How many copy's of HA HA HA DB COOPER.

When will the next big event be at the symposium or is it over. I will be more then happy to show up. It would be the first time speaking publicly but I'll give it my best shot.

I would like to invite Curtis Eng along with Larry Carr. To discuss my contact with them. Along with the evidence. And all major News Net works. But cowards like Bark Bennett and children under 5 are ask not to attend. GC 148 Paul Geivett

PS PLEASE BRING MY 6...20 dollar bill or mail by Christmas time is of the essence. Paul Geivett

The coward List will grow for now it has one

1 Mark Bennett

2 ?

(This post was edited by GreyCopGC148 on Dec 4, 2013, 9:47 PM)

MarkBennett

Dec 4, 2013, 9:56 PM
Post #48886 of 52712 (11034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GreyCopGC148] Report from Ariel, 2013 - Photographic Proof! [In reply to] Can't Post

GreyCopGC148 wrote:
GreyCopGC148 wrote:
georger wrote:
BruceSmith wrote:
georger wrote:
BruceSmith wrote:

I would like to invite Curtis Eng along with Larry Carr. To discuss my contact with them. Along with the evidence. And all major News Net works. But cowards like Bark Bennett and children under 5 are ask not to attend. GC 148 Paul Geivett

PS PLEASE BRING MY 6...20 dollar bill or mail by Christmas time is of the essence. Paul Geivett

1 Mark Bennett

2 ?

Honestly, Paul? You're ragging on me? Who else on this forum has bought your book and is willing to give it a serious review?

I can tell you I don't play those games on this forum. Keep it up if you like, but I'm not responding.

GreyCopGC148

Dec 4, 2013, 10:01 PM
Post #48887 of 52712 (11019 views)
Shortcut

GreyCopGC148 wrote:
GreyCopGC148 wrote:
georger wrote:
BruceSmith wrote:
georger wrote:
BruceSmith wrote:

1 Mark Bennett

2 Br??? ?????

(This post was edited by GreyCopGC148 on Dec 4, 2013, 10:03 PM)

GreyCopGC148

Dec 4, 2013, 10:14 PM
Post #48888 of 52712 (10947 views)
Shortcut

GreyCopGC148 wrote:
GreyCopGC148 wrote:
GreyCopGC148 wrote:
georger wrote:
BruceSmith wrote:
georger wrote:
BruceSmith wrote:

1 mark bennett

2 B

(This post was edited by GreyCopGC148 on Dec 4, 2013, 10:22 PM)

RobertMBlevins

Dec 4, 2013, 11:49 PM
Post #48889 of 52712 (10791 views)
Shortcut
Review of Bruce Smith article [In reply to] Can't Post

I read the Bruce Smith article from front to back. Another good addition to his Cooper-related articles.

Right now, I'm watching my fave version of my fave Christmas movie on VHS, A Christmas Carol (British Alistair Sims version). When Scrooge repents and gives his housekeeper that gold guinea at the end it just makes you want to cry, I swear. In today's dollars, that's about a thousand bucks. I checked. Now she won't tear down the curtains and sell them when he dies. Always a good thing. Angelic

I thought the coverage on the symposium was excellent. But on the Ariel part of the article I was hoping for a bit more local color. Mostly it seemed like Hollywood Report on Cooper Royalty and little else. Nothing on Dona Elliot, her Cooper-For-Sale stuff, or any of the people who organize the event.

Here's an example of local color: Last year when I did the Ariel video I met a couple who have raised more than 350 foster children successfully for the State of Washington. And they go to Ariel EVERY year. The wife appeared in the video briefly for an interview.

Gotta get the local angle next time. No big deal. I still enjoyed reading it. I give it a four stars out of five.

Gotta go. Jacob Marley's ghost just rang the bell. Smile

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Dec 5, 2013, 12:05 AM)

377  (F 666)

Dec 5, 2013, 12:35 PM
Post #48890 of 52712 (10632 views)
Shortcut
HA HA HA by DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
he invested a large chunk of the stolen money in Boeing Stock to "say thanks".

Go right back at em via Wall St eh?

Boeing stock bought in Nov-Dec 71 has gone up roughly 10X at todays price.

Not a bad call Mr Cooper.

skyjack71

Dec 5, 2013, 1:08 PM
Post #48891 of 52712 (10607 views)
Shortcut
Re: [377] HA HA HA by DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

377 wrote:
Quote:
he invested a large chunk of the stolen money in Boeing Stock to "say thanks".

Go right back at em via Wall St eh?

Boeing stock bought in Nov-Dec 71 has gone up roughly 10X at todays price.

Not a bad call Mr Cooper.

SmileWinkStock investments? He would have had to show income - profit and loss. Seriously doubt Cooper invested in stocks, but he did loan a friend several K and took a note for it. Do not know if the note was ever paided back - the signee had Mafia connections so I was told and since I met him one time - yea, I believe it.

Hard to believe that in 1972 that man had to borrow money from Duane Weber! This is very PUZZLING and I still have the note - Maybe Mr X was washing money for Cooper!

The individual Duane held the note for - looks exactly like one of the illustrated characticures in that book.
I guess I should pull the book, but he has a cigar in his mouth - that is my memory.

377  (F 666)

Dec 5, 2013, 2:23 PM
Post #48892 of 52712 (10584 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] HA HA HA by DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

Jo wrote
Quote:
Stock investments? He would have had to show income - profit and loss.

Only if he sold. Buying and holding doesnt create a taxable event as far as I know. You could borrow on margin against your stock if you needed cash.

GreyCopGC148

Dec 5, 2013, 3:47 PM
Post #48893 of 52712 (10548 views)
Shortcut

377 wrote:
Jo wrote
Quote:

Only if he sold. Buying and holding doesnt create a taxable event as far as I know. You could borrow on margin against your stock if you needed cash.

Have you read the complet book Mr 377

GreyCopGC148

Dec 5, 2013, 3:48 PM
Post #48894 of 52712 (10543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GreyCopGC148] HA HA HA by DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

GreyCopGC148 wrote:
377 wrote:
Jo wrote
Quote:

GreyCopGC148

Dec 5, 2013, 3:49 PM
Post #48895 of 52712 (10540 views)
Shortcut

GreyCopGC148 wrote:
377 wrote:
Jo wrote
Quote:

377  (F 666)

Dec 5, 2013, 3:54 PM
Post #48896 of 52712 (10536 views)
Shortcut

No Paul, I have just read excerpts online.

The HA HA HA book is fiction so I really have no interest in owning it.

What do you think of the book?

GreyCopGC148

Dec 5, 2013, 4:15 PM
Post #48897 of 52712 (10518 views)
Shortcut

377 wrote:

377[/quote

I just got it thanks to Miss Vicki at the party I Love it I have looked for a longtime.

GreyCopGC148

Dec 5, 2013, 4:16 PM
Post #48898 of 52712 (10511 views)
Shortcut

GreyCopGC148 wrote:
377 wrote:

377[/quote

I just got it thanks to Miss Vicki at the party I Love it I have looked for a longtime.

GreyCopGC148

Dec 5, 2013, 4:21 PM
Post #48899 of 52712 (10495 views)
Shortcut

But I love Maxx Gunthers books this is the book that led me to the truth. It will become verry hard to find.

377  (F 666)

Dec 5, 2013, 4:22 PM
Post #48900 of 52712 (10488 views)
Shortcut

Sellers on Amazon want $160 for a copy of HA HA HA.

I'd rather waste my money on a Cooper twenty.

Miss Vicki is a class act, all the way. I think there is full forum consensus on that. We squabble about everything else.

First page Previous page 1 ... 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 ... 2109 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options)