Forums: Skydiving: Incidents:
Stats on Skydiving

thechad  (B 26811)

Sep 17, 2003, 1:41 PM
Post #1 of 7 (1132 views)
Shortcut
Stats on Skydiving Can't Post

Is there any place that post stats of Skydiving related injuries?

juanesky  (C 33620)

Sep 17, 2003, 1:46 PM
Post #2 of 7 (1108 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thechad] Stats on Skydiving [In reply to] Can't Post

This is the place. You should read the rules before posting. (they appear on top of the subject line, after pressing post...)

freeflydrew  (D 23992)

Sep 17, 2003, 1:52 PM
Post #3 of 7 (1095 views)
Shortcut

* The purpose of this forum is to report, discuss and learn from fatal and serious non-fatal incidents.
* Most, if not all, new threads here should start with the report of an actual incident. General safety issues or small and potential incidents should be posted to the Safety and Training forum.
* Incidents include: malfunctions, cutaways, wraps, collisions, crash landings etc. I trust everyone will use their good judgment before starting a thread or disposing of advice.
* In case of a fatality please post your condolences to the Talkback forum and keep this forum for discussion.

Premier quade  (D 22635)
Sep 17, 2003, 1:54 PM
Post #4 of 7 (1093 views)
Shortcut

Depends on what you mean by "injuries".

If you mean, fatalities, there are several sources, this Forum being one of them.

If you mean, broken bones, sprained ankles and the like, then no. That simply does not exist for various reasons.

Are you looking for something specific?

thechad  (B 26811)

Sep 17, 2003, 2:08 PM
Post #5 of 7 (1063 views)
Shortcut
Re: [juanesky] Stats on Skydiving [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry for posting under the wrong forum

Hazarrd

Sep 17, 2003, 7:23 PM
Post #6 of 7 (873 views)
Shortcut

While this is in the wrong forum, I am now in need of the safe information. I am the head of the skydiving club at my college and today I recieved a letter that the school is retracting all funds given to us for the past four years. They claim liability bullshit even though we make each jumper sign a waiver with the school as well as the DZ required papers. Please post any sites (I know there are some) that have any information on statistics. In specific, deaths and number of jumps that are made in comparison to that. Thanks.

Premier quade  (D 22635)
Sep 17, 2003, 7:49 PM
Post #7 of 7 (859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hazarrd] Stats on Skydiving [In reply to] Can't Post

Please see THIS THREAD and let this one fade.

Forums : Skydiving : Incidents

Search for (options)