Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
CALLING ALL RAEFORD GIRLS...

sunnydee123  (D 27113)

Jul 1, 2003, 12:20 PM
Post #1 of 9 (646 views)
Shortcut
CALLING ALL RAEFORD GIRLS... Can't Post

Well this 4th of July weekend I am visiting Raeford and just trying to get a "guestimation" on how many other girls will be out there, how many free fly, how many RW, and any special jumps us girls might want to make.....

ME....I know I want to do a rodeo (Amish Volunteered) and I need to do a 2 point 8-way for my D license. Other then that, I want to just jump and have fun and take lots of pictures...

So talk to me girls..............who's gonna guard the door when I take a shower? Cool

DaGimp  (D 26522)

Jul 1, 2003, 2:36 PM
Post #2 of 9 (619 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sunnydee123] CALLING ALL RAEFORD GIRLS... [In reply to] Can't Post

well just to help you out i know there are two dedicated free fly girls and one is our pack-a-hoe...love ya liz. Most of the rest are majority RW jumpers, a few may have some FF hidden away somewhere. And getting your 2-point 8-way should not be a problem on this DZ, many awsome RW jumpers.

sunnydee123  (D 27113)

Jul 1, 2003, 3:35 PM
Post #3 of 9 (607 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DaGimp] CALLING ALL RAEFORD GIRLS... [In reply to] Can't Post

I AM CRUSHED...this is my first post that went HOURS without a response. I hardly know what to do then I get a response and it is from a boy....MadWink

Oh well - guess I'll know how many girls will be around soon enough. Under 2 days to go now...

CanuckInUSA  (D 26396)

Jul 1, 2003, 3:42 PM
Post #4 of 9 (606 views)
Shortcut

What you've got to do is bring Katiebear back from Kuwait so that you and her can jump at Raeford this coming long weekend. Wink

PS: Beware of the monkeys.

colbrodie  (D 24692)

Jul 1, 2003, 4:42 PM
Post #5 of 9 (590 views)
Shortcut

Don't be sad. I think Raefordite, Katiebear and I are the only Raeford girls that "hang out" here. There will be plenty of girls at Raeford this weekend and we'll be happy to help you keep the guys in line! Smile

See ya soon!
Michelle

Raefordite  (D 17243)

Jul 1, 2003, 5:58 PM
Post #6 of 9 (574 views)
Shortcut

Hellooooooooo! <Knock, knock, knock>

Did you not catch my post?

Quote:
Girl - don't you worry about yourself! There will be plenty of girl power this weekend. Denyse is working on an all girls raft jump! Yippee! Since you're an early morning girl, maybe a girls raft jump first thing in the AM!! Between Denyse, Colbrodie, Rhonda, Raefordite, Liz, Packaho, Kelly and a number more - the ladies will be here!
I also need to add PilotChick who has already arrived from Michigan and has been jumping!

Freeflyers - Liz, Kelly, Denyse. Raefordite can hold a good sit and Colbrodie has been known to sit from time to time herself. ALLLLLLL the ladies flat fly as well!

sunnydee123  (D 27113)

Jul 1, 2003, 5:58 PM
Post #7 of 9 (573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [colbrodie] CALLING ALL RAEFORD GIRLS... [In reply to] Can't Post

Schwooo...thanks a heap. Can't wait to meet everyone. See you soon!

Canuck - I already have been warned about the monkeys (many timesWink)...did you not hear I was bringing bananas?

DaGimp  (D 26522)

Jul 1, 2003, 6:21 PM
Post #8 of 9 (564 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
then I get a response and it is from a boy

oh come on you know you like a man attention

PilotChick  (D 24581)

Jul 10, 2003, 10:08 AM
Post #9 of 9 (494 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DaGimp] CALLING ALL RAEFORD GIRLS... [In reply to] Can't Post

HELLOOO! HELLLLLOOOOOO!
Anybody out there have PICTURES????? I need air-to-air PICTURES! :-)

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)