Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
Houston Skydiving Center Grand Opening

jetfuelbabe

Jun 11, 2003, 9:30 PM
Post #1 of 16 (860 views)
Shortcut
Houston Skydiving Center Grand Opening Can't Post

We are pleased to say that the final touches are being done for the June 21st & June 22nd Grand Opening Weekend!!!
Houston's newest facilty will be operating the King Air all weekend with jump ticket prices ONLY $15.00 both days!!!!
We are looking forward to seeing some familair faces, as well as meeting new folks.
Don't forget, Saturday night there will be a cookout with all the fixin's (that's Texan for side dishes) and plenty of beer to celebrate the occasion.
We would also like to inform everyone who has friends & family members who have always thought about making a Tandem jump, but for whatever reason have not, we offer them the most exciting "thrill of a lifetime" for the low, low price of only $129.00.
Make no mistake, this is not a Grand Opening Special, nor does it only run for the month of June, this is it, now, next week, next month, (need I go on) ONLY $129.00.
So, come out and play, stay awhile, and see whats new in the Houston area.
FYI......Early bird special.......buy your lift tickets at Skydive San Marcos prior to the Grand Opening, and it will only cost you $13.00 per ticket.(Sorry, no exceptions)
That's right baby, WE ROCK!!!!!

1-800-FREEFALL

See you there............SmileSmileSmile

Levin  (D License)

Jun 11, 2003, 10:17 PM
Post #2 of 16 (851 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jetfuelbabe] Houston Skydiving Center Grand Opening [In reply to] Can't Post

Does that mean the Otter is coming back to San Marcos?

Levin
vSCS#3

jetfuelbabe

Jun 12, 2003, 6:58 AM
Post #3 of 16 (833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Levin] Houston Skydiving Center Grand Opening [In reply to] Can't Post

I can neither confirm or deny thatShocked

sunnydee123  (D 27113)

Jun 12, 2003, 7:39 AM
Post #4 of 16 (830 views)
Shortcut

Where is this compared to Aggieland? $15 jumps sure would be nice............$13 would be even better......

AggieDave  (D License)

Jun 12, 2003, 10:48 AM
Post #5 of 16 (823 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sunnydee123] Houston Skydiving Center Grand Opening [In reply to] Can't Post

Its about a 3 hour drive from Aggieland. We'll have an otter as well as the best FF talent in the state (and outside the state) at Aggieland that weekend, though.

ssmi  (D 16804)

Jun 12, 2003, 2:06 PM
Post #6 of 16 (813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sunnydee123] Houston Skydiving Center Grand Opening [In reply to] Can't Post

Houston Skydiveing Center is Two hours from Austin on Hwy 71 and about 35 minutes out of Houston on Hwy 59 south. We will be having plenty of Beer, Food...Hot Dogs.Hamburgers, Steaks, brotz. Oh Yea did I mention no registration..never has, never will

Levin  (D License)

Jun 12, 2003, 2:43 PM
Post #7 of 16 (811 views)
Shortcut

Quote:
Where is this compared to Aggieland? $15 jumps sure would be nice............$13 would be even better......

Tongue

I don't think your ride is headed that direction Sly.

Cya in a week!!!

Levin
vSCR#17

skip  (A License)

Jun 12, 2003, 2:48 PM
Post #8 of 16 (810 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ssmi] Houston Skydiving Center Grand Opening [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey is there a website with directions or could I get an address, I think I shall be comming out.

wakka wakka....

.:skip

ssmi  (D 16804)

Jun 12, 2003, 3:01 PM
Post #9 of 16 (807 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skip] Houston Skydiving Center Grand Opening [In reply to] Can't Post

The site is under construction, however the address is www.houstonskydiving.com

Brains  (D License)

Jun 13, 2003, 5:47 AM
Post #10 of 16 (785 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ssmi] Houston Skydiving Center Grand Opening [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
The site is under construction, however the address is http://www.houstonskydiving.com

Clicky! We're skydivers, if we can't eat it, drink it, ah hell, you know the rest.

carbonezone  (D 23582)

Jun 16, 2003, 6:25 AM
Post #11 of 16 (756 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jetfuelbabe] Houston Skydiving Center Grand Opening [In reply to] Can't Post

Best of luck with the dropzone!!!! Wink
Sounds like you guys are rocking!!! Smile

(This post was edited by carbonezone on Jun 16, 2003, 6:27 AM)

sunnydee123  (D 27113)

Jun 16, 2003, 8:38 AM
Post #12 of 16 (744 views)
Shortcut

Well I don't want to miss my ride - that is for sure...plus I am guessing (hoping) I will be kept well entertained and busy jumping and wish I had more time to play in Aggieland. Perhaps another trip....see you soon Levin - make sure Brit doesn't forget about me....Wink

rhino  (D 22500)

Jun 16, 2003, 8:51 PM
Post #13 of 16 (718 views)
Shortcut

Out of curiosity? Who is the DZO of the new DZ?

Rhino

AggieDave  (D License)

Jun 16, 2003, 9:59 PM
Post #14 of 16 (710 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rhino] Houston Skydiving Center Grand Opening [In reply to] Can't Post

From my understanding its Phil, the guy who has SD San Marcos.

Levin  (D License)

Jun 16, 2003, 11:24 PM
Post #15 of 16 (705 views)
Shortcut

Quote:
make sure Brit doesn't forget about me....

she hasn't forgotten. she's picking deva up at the same time but at a different terminal. so when you get off the plane just stay put and she'll find ya. keep an eye out for 5'2" girl wearing boots and a cowgirl hat. btw, be sure to bring your boots for thursday and friday night.

levin
vSCR#17

Casie  (B 25656)

Jun 17, 2003, 11:22 AM
Post #16 of 16 (686 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AggieDave] Houston Skydiving Center Grand Opening [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
From my understanding its Phil, the guy who has SD San Marcos.

You are correctCool

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)