Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
New Skydiver Living in DXB

nkdbear

Jan 13, 2014, 6:13 AM
Post #1 of 5 (470 views)
Shortcut
New Skydiver Living in DXB Can't Post

hey guys,

im a new diver, living in Dubai! just finishing up my AFF course at Skydive Dubai. I'm looking for some advice on altimeters, helmets and jump suits!

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Jan 13, 2014, 9:58 AM
Post #2 of 5 (421 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nkdbear] New Skydiver Living in DXB [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forums! Smile Check out the gear forum and also the gear link at the top of the page. I bet you'll find some answers. If you have questions about a particular product, ask in the gear forum. Have fun shopping!

DrDom  (Student)

Jan 19, 2014, 7:10 AM
Post #3 of 5 (362 views)
Shortcut

nkdbear wrote:
hey guys,

im a new diver, living in Dubai! just finishing up my AFF course at Skydive Dubai. I'm looking for some advice on altimeters, helmets and jump suits!

Youll get lots of advice in the Gear section as mentioned... theres too many options!

Dubai looks beautiful... admittedly I'm jealous!

Joellercoaster  (D 105792)

Feb 25, 2014, 3:18 AM
Post #4 of 5 (248 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DrDom] New Skydiver Living in DXB [In reply to] Can't Post

The "beautiful" Dubai DZ won't be available to the OP for a little while, unless they really smash out the jumps Wink

That said, the desert DZ is awesome in its own right. We just spent the last week training there and it's a brilliant place (also blessed with what appears to be quite a nice gear shop, for when you decide what you want).

Speet64  (B 89)

Feb 25, 2014, 3:51 AM
Post #5 of 5 (236 views)
Shortcut

WinkWelcome to SD2, I love this DZ. But also one of the lucky ones that has done all my jumping and training here. As for gear , just be patient on the big ticket stuff. But as for helmet I would suggest cookie fuel I have one and it's great ! If you want to jump together some time let me know i, all the best cheers! Wink

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)