Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
Lillo, Seville or Dubai?

Blackjack  (A 106609)

Jan 14, 2014, 1:20 PM
Post #1 of 4 (716 views)
Shortcut
Lillo, Seville or Dubai? Can't Post

I am going jumping this summer Smile somewhere with lots of lifts but also cheap. So far I have come up with the either Lillo, Seville or Dubai. I have never jumped at any of these before and wondered if people had any recommendations or advice about them?

Lillo - looks nice, no mountains or sea next to it (so hopefully nice weather and not too windy) has 2 planes (porter and caravan?) and a town nearby so plenty of accommodation.

Seville - looks like it only has 1 plane and no town nearby to stay in without hiring a car to drive somewhere?

Dubai - looks very cheap but I am confused as there seems to be a desert campus and one jumping over the palm?

Thanks for and advice people have Smile

cazzercam  (B License)

Jan 14, 2014, 2:25 PM
Post #2 of 4 (655 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Blackjack] Lillo, Seville or Dubai? [In reply to] Can't Post

Dubai has 2 drop zones
palm is 500 jumps minimum, desert is big and open, still nice though. not sure about accommodation but its not near anything.

Seville has a Dornier g92 to 15k full time, but if its busy they can have 2 there, or 4 if they really want. (they share with Hibblestow in the UK) its got lots of accommodation close, but yes you might want to hire a car.

no idea about Lillo

CornishChris  (C 102981)

Jan 15, 2014, 6:02 AM
Post #3 of 4 (546 views)
Shortcut

Empuriabrava?

Kalrigan  (B License)

Jan 15, 2014, 7:16 AM
Post #4 of 4 (518 views)
Shortcut

You won't be allowed to jump at the Palm in Dubai. D license is a requirement for that, so if you don't mind jumping at a place where the view is 98% sand then go for their desert campus.

I'm not sure about accommodation at or around Skydive Dubai.

(This post was edited by Kalrigan on Jan 15, 2014, 7:16 AM)

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)