Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
December DZs in America

bcxi  (C License)

Oct 8, 2013, 11:51 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1061 views)
Shortcut
December DZs in America Can't Post

Hey guys,

At the end of the year I will be in LA and NYC for a month and would love to jump a few DZs.

I've heard that most places shutdown throughout winter and have confirmed that with 2 DZs in NY.

Wondering if anyone knows any DZs near NYC or LA that are open between Dec 15 & Jan 15?

thanks!Cool

Squeak  (E 1313)

Oct 9, 2013, 1:40 AM
Post #2 of 4 (977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bcxi] December DZs in America [In reply to] Can't Post

bcxi wrote:
Hey guys,

At the end of the year I will be in LA and NYC for a month and would love to jump a few DZs.

I've heard that most places shutdown throughout winter and have confirmed that with 2 DZs in NY.

Wondering if anyone knows any DZs near NYC or LA that are open between Dec 15 & Jan 15?

thanks!Cool
in LA ALL the SoCal DZ are open. I only travel to the States in Dec Jan , I am often at Lake Elsinore in SoCal, but there is also Perris and Tsunami (Oceanside)
I also travel to AZ to jump at Eloy (6 hr drive from Elsinore).

grimmie  (D 18890)

Oct 10, 2013, 1:23 PM
Post #3 of 4 (724 views)
Shortcut

We have a very well attended New Year's Revolution boogie with world class organizers, helicopter jumps, NYE party and sunset booze cruise at Tsunami Skydivers in Oceanside.

Iago  (D License)

Oct 10, 2013, 5:19 PM
Post #4 of 4 (642 views)
Shortcut

In NY it kinda depends on snow. The Ranch is not far from NYC so I would call them.

So Cal havs a ton of DZs that are open year round. Florida is also a popular winter jump spot - Zhills ans Sebastian are pretty popular. Deland does a lot of team training so there are some really great skydivers there. Plenty of big-way activity.

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)