Forums: Skydiving: Skydiving History & Trivia:
DB Cooper

 

First page Previous page 1 ... 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 ... 2178 Next page Last page  View All

BobKnoss

Sep 27, 2013, 12:21 PM
Post #47176 of 54431 (22482 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Number 1. [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
BK says in part:

Quote:
'Typical Blevens. How to waste time working your ass off doing nothing...'

Yeah, I wish. Current projects include:

1) Negotiating for the rights to publish the autobiography of a burlesque star from the 60's. (Will know on Saturday)

2) Wrapping up editing on Revenge Story, a novel about two former Iraq War vets, one was the company commander, the other his top sergeant, and the CO's wife. After an incident with a state cop in the middle of nowhere, the couple is forced to seek refuge with the sergeant. They don't know he's been robbing banks for a living and plans on including them on the next one, the biggest yet, whether they like it or not. It soon descends into madness, more robberies, and murder. Ten days after they get together, they become numero uno on the FBI's top ten. Written by a woman, I expect it to do very well.

3) Doing one other book edit and converting books written by a woman's late husband into Kindle books.

4) Cleaning three homes a week and making sure the crews get out to the remainder.

Not Worth Numbering: Responding to KC/DB Cooper emails, some sensible, others less so.

Yeah. Doing nothing. That would be SOMETHING. Crazy

I did not mean to suggest you were doing nothing, I suggested that you were creating senseless work searching tax records of someone being extra careful not to leave records. Cooper was being paid in cash, since no records was the goal. That is why it was so upsetting that the apartment accountant ran off with all the 20 rent payments of $105 each and went to Niagra Falls for a red hot weekend. Because of this, Duane became committed to a divorce. She and her boyfriend were brought back by McCoy. Charges were dropped and all records were covered up. I still have copies of the two newspaper articles somewhere. Apparently the only evidence of the truth. Lots of effort to cover the smallest things. And YOU suggest looking in the tax records? Silly boy. Silly boy.


(This post was edited by BobKnoss on Sep 27, 2013, 12:31 PM)


georger

Sep 27, 2013, 1:12 PM
Post #47177 of 54431 (22453 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Trolling Leonard Palmer Family [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
I'm not sure how much info I should provide, because frankly...I don't trust some of the people who post here anymore. It's a Cooperland thing. Hope that's too brutal for you. Cool

That said, I have some responses by email to my inquiries about anything Leonard Palmer may have left behind on paper regarding his work at Tena Bar. These responses came through the contacts I made via Facebook, and they are from family members of Dr Palmer. Yes. Family members. You can quote me on that.

Result: They are looking. They understand why the request was made and the significance of the request. They have all my contact information. I will let you know if they find anything, and I will make anything I receive on this public.

A troll's werk is never done!


RobertMBlevins

Sep 27, 2013, 3:17 PM
Post #47178 of 54431 (22426 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Trolling Leonard Palmer Family [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
I'm not sure how much info I should provide, because frankly...I don't trust some of the people who post here anymore. It's a Cooperland thing. Hope that's (not) too brutal for you. Cool

That said, I have some responses by email to my inquiries about anything Leonard Palmer may have left behind on paper regarding his work at Tena Bar. These responses came through the contacts I made via Facebook, and they are from family members of Dr Palmer. Yes. Family members. You can quote me on that.

Result: They are looking. They understand why the request was made and the significance of the request. They have all my contact information. I will let you know if they find anything, and I will make anything I receive on this public.

A troll's werk is never done!

Actually..the line above in that post is supposed to read: 'I hope that's NOT too brutal for you...'

Troll, my butt. The real trolls exist on comments to Cooper articles, or respond to Dropzone Cooper posts with something that makes no sense. Like quoting nursery rhymes or passages from a hymn, for example.

I would also remind you that YOU were the one who squawked the loudest about any notes or data related to Dr Palmer's work? If you and others had not jumped on me initially about copyrights regarding his work, I would have done more than a cursory glance over the material before telling Gayla to shred it. You should be grateful I took the time to make more serious inquiries now. Maybe this time I can get everything and anything that is available. You even called me (basically) a liar when I said that Gayla told me she thought the original doc came from a family member. I only made inquiries to some of them originally, and to the Portland State U, which went nowhere. Truth is, I can't say for certain who actually mailed us that little package, and if you can't accept that, too bad. You have no idea how many manila envelopes we get in the mail each week. Let's just say it's A LOT. 99% of the time if I don't recognize the sender right away, I peek in at the top and if it's another ms or a book proposal, then it hits the shredder or trash can. We have a standing policy at the website. No unsolicited material. However, since I have made these inquiries, I told Gayla we check out everything for the time being. The Palmer family member(s) will probably contact me by phone in the next week. (I haven't checked my email yet today, just got home)

I have a small advantage when making contact for the first time via internet...I always provide them the means to check out exactly who is contacting them. This means contact info, Facebook page link, etc. I don't believe in remaining a mystery to people I contact. It creates suspicion and doubt as to motives.

You say these things now about trolling. But I'd be willing to bet you would first in line saying 'post it' if I announced I had copies of his notes on the dig, or whatever is out there in hard copy. On that possibility I can only say this: They are looking.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Sep 27, 2013, 6:44 PM)


skyjack71

Sep 27, 2013, 9:45 PM
Post #47179 of 54431 (22296 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BobKnoss] Number 1. [In reply to] Can't Post

BobKnoss wrote:

Your postings are BS

You claimed to have those NEWS articles from many yrs ago - to me and to Geoffry Gray. Gray spent some time in the area AFTER he left you and there are and never where any such articles.

SmileThe written word in newspapers has become a very very findable thing now days. Believe me if Gray was able to find one article - based on only a few words from a clipping in Duane's OLD wallet - he would have found your imaginary articles - one in which YOU claimed the EX-wife was arrested!

ShockedNOW, arrest records are public & you stated an approx date and the content of the supposed article. IT never EVER existed. Please put your tail between your legs and head for the safety of your clutter collection of imaginary evidence! Don't even try to come out until you find your bone!

If you come out without your BONE you will walk right into the trap the Pound has at the door. Then it is off to the pound and NO ONE is going to claim you. You know what happens to unclaimed DOGS!UnimpressedUnsure


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Sep 27, 2013, 9:46 PM)


RobertMBlevins

Sep 27, 2013, 9:45 PM
Post #47180 of 54431 (22294 views)
Shortcut
Re: NOT trolling Dr Palmer's family! [In reply to] Can't Post

Edit: What I'm doing here is trying to work with Dr Palmer's family to see if any of them can locate any notes, reports, paperwork, anything related to his dig at Tena Bar.

In an effort to avoid grandstanding (and because I'm not a geologist anyway), I'm asking my main family contact to gather any material found, make three copies, (one for them, one for me, one for another recipient) and send the other copy ('another recipient'), to the Citizen Sleuths. I think we can agree they would be able to make heads or tails of any geo-material better than I could. If I get anything from them, I will post my copy here and then the Sleuths can do the explaining. Seems like the best way to go, unless anyone has suggestions. I mean POSITIVE ones. I am trying my best to obtain these things, and the best bet (since Palmer left nothing at PSU) is to approach the family on it. They seem willing to help.


skyjack71

Sep 27, 2013, 10:01 PM
Post #47181 of 54431 (22287 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Trolling Leonard Palmer Family [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
I'm not sure how much info I should provide, because frankly...I don't trust some of the people who post here anymore. It's a Cooperland thing. Hope that's too brutal for you. Cool

That said, I have some responses by email to my inquiries about anything Leonard Palmer may have left behind on paper regarding his work at Tena Bar. These responses came through the contacts I made via Facebook, and they are from family members of Dr Palmer. Yes. Family members. You can quote me on that.

Result: They are looking. They understand why the request was made and the significance of the request. They have all my contact information. I will let you know if they find anything, and I will make anything I receive on this public.

A troll's werk is never done!



Attention Blevins:

Ohh! AHEM! Clearing my throat. Perhaps the contacts are NOT who they claim! YOU THINK! Right, Georger? Do you think Blevins is being had?

There are individuals who LOFT here and NEVER post much less register. If they are good at what they do - they can get onto a face book page and their real identity is NEVER know.

P.S. Blevins be sure you verify the source - if it is ever made available! Otherwise these guys will have pulled another one off to discredit you. Individuals come at me like this all the time offering stories about Weber and Cooper.
Sometime I play right along with them - just to see HOW far they will go. If you get many of the "contacts" it doesn't take long before one can recognize individuals "building a story" from the AHEM - real McCoy!SmileWinkSly


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Sep 27, 2013, 10:06 PM)


377  (F 666)

Sep 27, 2013, 10:07 PM
Post #47182 of 54431 (22273 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BobKnoss] Number 1. [In reply to] Can't Post

BK wrote
Quote:
Basically the whole summer. From release date in April/May until leaving for points east in July/August. So, from his release date to his surrender date, that is the time in MN. parachute training with McCoy and this other guy.

Simple questions for the "official record keeper": what type of jumpship (mfr and model), who owned it and where did the jumpers land? And how do you train a Whuffo to do a nighttime jet jump with an asymmetrical payload over wilderness?

Why would it make sense to have Duane be the initial jumper on such a challenging jump when McCoy was a trained skydiver?

377


(This post was edited by 377 on Sep 27, 2013, 10:51 PM)


RobertMBlevins

Sep 27, 2013, 10:43 PM
Post #47183 of 54431 (22256 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Trolling Leonard Palmer Family [In reply to] Can't Post

skyjack71 wrote:
georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
I'm not sure how much info I should provide, because frankly...I don't trust some of the people who post here anymore. It's a Cooperland thing. Hope that's too brutal for you. Cool

That said, I have some responses by email to my inquiries about anything Leonard Palmer may have left behind on paper regarding his work at Tena Bar. These responses came through the contacts I made via Facebook, and they are from family members of Dr Palmer. Yes. Family members. You can quote me on that.

Result: They are looking. They understand why the request was made and the significance of the request. They have all my contact information. I will let you know if they find anything, and I will make anything I receive on this public.

A troll's werk is never done!



Attention Blevins:

Ohh! AHEM! Clearing my throat. Perhaps the contacts are NOT who they claim! YOU THINK! Right, Georger? Do you think Blevins is being had?

There are individuals who LOFT here and NEVER post much less register. If they are good at what they do - they can get onto a face book page and their real identity is NEVER know.

P.S. Blevins be sure you verify the source - if it is ever made available! Otherwise these guys will have pulled another one off to discredit you. Individuals come at me like this all the time offering stories about Weber and Cooper.
Sometime I play right along with them - just to see HOW far they will go. If you get many of the "contacts" it doesn't take long before one can recognize individuals "building a story" from the AHEM - real McCoy!SmileWinkSly

Yes. It could be all of that.

Or...it could be I found the people I needed to talk to on Facebook. The whole thing could take a while, but I'm doing the best I can. I think everything will be just fine. Smile


GreyCopGC148

Sep 27, 2013, 11:34 PM
Post #47184 of 54431 (22226 views)
Shortcut
DB Cooper Case Solved 6-13-13 Evidence & More Video [In reply to] Can't Post

 I put up a video with the props from my book: DB Cooper Case Solved 6 13 13. On sale now at on demand books... I thought perhaps you would like to see them all displayed at one time this video is manly for fun see you at the museum GC 148

For your viewing pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61sG-vlC_cY&feature=youtu.be


skyjack71

Sep 28, 2013, 10:39 PM
Post #47185 of 54431 (23369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] NOT trolling Dr Palmer's family! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
Edit: What I'm doing here is trying to work with Dr Palmer's family to see if any of them can locate any notes, reports, paperwork, anything related to his dig at Tena Bar.

In an effort to avoid grandstanding (and because I'm not a geologist anyway), I'm asking my main family contact to gather any material found, make three copies, (one for them, one for me, one for another recipient) and send the other copy ('another recipient'), to the Citizen Sleuths. I think we can agree they would be able to make heads or tails of any geo-material better than I could. If I get anything from them, I will post my copy here and then the Sleuths can do the explaining. Seems like the best way to go, unless anyone has suggestions. I mean POSITIVE ones. I am trying my best to obtain these things, and the best bet (since Palmer left nothing at PSU) is to approach the family on it. They seem willing to help.


Blevins, as you know I do not like to do forum searches, but if my memory serves me right in the last 18 months you made a similar post about locating information on the Palmer report and then someone dug the old bone up again and then you came back with many other suggestions about the Palmer report.

There was a letter of Opinion done by Palmer. If it was not then someone made it up. Way back when we had a poster who talked about the Palmer "report"and it was merely a letter of opinion. The young man apparently was able to acquire thur his own tenacity this letter, a copy of a letter or perhaps it was just contrived. If I said I actually saw it no one would believe me.

Somewhere in all of this crap I have struggled thur - since 1996 - there did exist such a letter or report....

Seems like all anyone can find now is the interview with the FBI.

Frankly if Palmer as part of his expertise and at the request of the FBI investigated the money find - he did do a letter or a report.

I believe the letter or the report is out there some place or someone went to the trouble of creating a hoax. Logic says there is a letter of Opinion or a report - surely the FBI paid Palmer to do the research.
If he was paid then he did a report.

Logic is on my side and I actually read the damn thing - so I KNOW it existed. Was it real? Only the person who provided knows the answer to that one....that thing that 377 always refers to when logic needs to be applied - Well, it applies in this instance!


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Sep 28, 2013, 10:45 PM)


RobertMBlevins

Sep 28, 2013, 11:17 PM
Post #47186 of 54431 (23344 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] NOT trolling Dr Palmer's family! [In reply to] Can't Post

The short side of it is that I'm working with the family to see if Dr Palmer left behind any notes, etc on his work at Tena Bar. That's really about it. Not that complicated.

In other news: We DID acquire the rights to publish the autobiography of a 1960's Queen of Golden Age Burlesque. I've seen the pictures, both then and today of this really nice lady. She's so sweet. Retired now near Nashville, but trust me...she still looks beautiful. Gardening, the quiet life these days. But her writing is good and her story heartfelt. I signed her right away. She goes Kindle in a few weeks, paperback and hardcover with dust jacket in 2014. It was a no-brainer for the AB staff once we saw the ms. The hundreds of pro photographs she had done during her career were a bonus. Many will be included, and although they might not be family fare, they are not 'contrary to the prurient interest,' as the courts might say.

I have to say editing THIS one and speaking to this lady was a lot more fun than working on the Cooper Thing. (*laughs*)

The Queen of Hearts - The Life and Times of a Golden-Age Burlesque Star

You only wish you had my life sometimes. Occasionally, it ain't that bad. Smile


georger

Sep 29, 2013, 12:26 AM
Post #47187 of 54431 (23313 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] NOT trolling Dr Palmer's family! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
The short side of it is that I'm working with the family to see if Dr Palmer left behind any notes, etc on his work at Tena Bar. That's really about it. Not that complicated.

In other news: We DID acquire the rights to publish the autobiography of a 1960's Queen of Golden Age Burlesque. I've seen the pictures, both then and today of this really nice lady. She's so sweet. Retired now near Nashville, but trust me...she still looks beautiful. Gardening, the quiet life these days. But her writing is good and her story heartfelt. I signed her right away. She goes Kindle in a few weeks, paperback and hardcover with dust jacket in 2014. It was a no-brainer for the AB staff once we saw the ms. The hundreds of pro photographs she had done during her career were a bonus. Many will be included, and although they might not be family fare, they are not 'contrary to the prurient interest,' as the courts might say.

I have to say editing THIS one and speaking to this lady was a lot more fun than working on the Cooper Thing. (*laughs*)

The Queen of Hearts - The Life and Times of a Golden-Age Burlesque Star

You only wish you had my life sometimes. Occasionally, it ain't that bad. Smile

You and the Palmer family seem to have a very special
relationship - you have been claiming! They even send you
FBI documents you then tell us you have shreaded to avoid the
FBI visiting your office at AB Books!

God only knows why they would chose "you" to do this special
favour for when people in academia and the FBI might also like
to share in your and the Palmer family's finding fortune?

Have you and the Palmer family alerted the FBI to this search,
in your behalf?

What is the financial arrangement here? Who will own Palmer
papers the Palmer family is set to deliver to you?

Will you soon "own" the Palmer report?

And what do we care about your to publish the autobiography of
a 1960's Queen of Golden Age Burlesque. ? This is a DB Cooper
forum?

Is there a connection between the Palmer papers and Burlesque
Queens? Is the Palmer family into Burlesque too, through you
and Gayla the former beauty queen?


(This post was edited by georger on Sep 29, 2013, 1:14 AM)


RobertMBlevins

Sep 29, 2013, 1:25 AM
Post #47188 of 54431 (23285 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] NOT trolling Dr Palmer's family! [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
The short side of it is that I'm working with the family to see if Dr Palmer left behind any notes, etc on his work at Tena Bar. That's really about it. Not that complicated.

In other news: We DID acquire the rights to publish the autobiography of a 1960's Queen of Golden Age Burlesque. I've seen the pictures, both then and today of this really nice lady. She's so sweet. Retired now near Nashville, but trust me...she still looks beautiful. Gardening, the quiet life these days. But her writing is good and her story heartfelt. I signed her right away. She goes Kindle in a few weeks, paperback and hardcover with dust jacket in 2014. It was a no-brainer for the AB staff once we saw the ms. The hundreds of pro photographs she had done during her career were a bonus. Many will be included, and although they might not be family fare, they are not 'contrary to the prurient interest,' as the courts might say.

I have to say editing THIS one and speaking to this lady was a lot more fun than working on the Cooper Thing. (*laughs*)

The Queen of Hearts - The Life and Times of a Golden-Age Burlesque Star

You only wish you had my life sometimes. Occasionally, it ain't that bad. Smile

You and the Palmer family seem to have a very special
relationship - you have been claiming! They even send you
FBI documents you then tell us you have shreaded to avoid the
FBI visiting your office at AB Books!

God only knows why they would chose "you" to do this special
favour for when people in academia and the FBI might also like
to share in your and the Palmer family's finding fortune?

Have you and the Palmer family alerted the FBI to this search,
in your behalf?

What is the financial arrangement here? Who will own Palmer
papers the Palmer family is set to deliver to you?

Will you soon "own" the Palmer report?

And what do we care about your to publish the autobiography of
a 1960's Queen of Golden Age Burlesque. ? This is a DB Cooper
forum?

Is there a connection between the Palmer papers and Burlesque
Queens? Is the Palmer family into Burlesque too, through you
and Gayla the former beauty queen?

I see possible Anger Management classes in your future. That's strictly an opinion, of course. Smile

Don't take things too seriously. Life is short enough as it is.

And you are talking badly about Gayla again, which is Not Nice. What in the heck did she ever do to you? She has many fans and yes...she is the former Miss Vista, California circa 1978. And that's a nice thing, no matter how you try to twist it around. She wanted to toss the trophy once. I made her keep it.

Not nice. At all.


georger

Sep 29, 2013, 2:04 AM
Post #47189 of 54431 (23276 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] NOT trolling Dr Palmer's family! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
The short side of it is that I'm working with the family to see if Dr Palmer left behind any notes, etc on his work at Tena Bar. That's really about it. Not that complicated.

In other news: We DID acquire the rights to publish the autobiography of a 1960's Queen of Golden Age Burlesque. I've seen the pictures, both then and today of this really nice lady. She's so sweet. Retired now near Nashville, but trust me...she still looks beautiful. Gardening, the quiet life these days. But her writing is good and her story heartfelt. I signed her right away. She goes Kindle in a few weeks, paperback and hardcover with dust jacket in 2014. It was a no-brainer for the AB staff once we saw the ms. The hundreds of pro photographs she had done during her career were a bonus. Many will be included, and although they might not be family fare, they are not 'contrary to the prurient interest,' as the courts might say.

I have to say editing THIS one and speaking to this lady was a lot more fun than working on the Cooper Thing. (*laughs*)

The Queen of Hearts - The Life and Times of a Golden-Age Burlesque Star

You only wish you had my life sometimes. Occasionally, it ain't that bad. Smile

You and the Palmer family seem to have a very special
relationship - you have been claiming! They even send you
FBI documents you then tell us you have shreaded to avoid the
FBI visiting your office at AB Books!

God only knows why they would chose "you" to do this special
favour for when people in academia and the FBI might also like
to share in your and the Palmer family's finding fortune?

Have you and the Palmer family alerted the FBI to this search,
in your behalf?

What is the financial arrangement here? Who will own Palmer
papers the Palmer family is set to deliver to you?

Will you soon "own" the Palmer report?

And what do we care about your to publish the autobiography of
a 1960's Queen of Golden Age Burlesque. ? This is a DB Cooper
forum?

Is there a connection between the Palmer papers and Burlesque
Queens? Is the Palmer family into Burlesque too, through you
and Gayla the former beauty queen?

I see possible Anger Management classes in your future. That's strictly an opinion, of course. Smile

Don't take things too seriously. Life is short enough as it is.

And you are talking badly about Gayla again, which is Not Nice. What in the heck did she ever do to you? She has many fans and yes...she is the former Miss Vista, California circa 1978. And that's a nice thing, no matter how you try to twist it around. She wanted to toss the trophy once. I made her keep it.

Not nice. At all.

Anger management issues?

You keep bringing that up?

You keep bringing that up!

You keep bringing that up?

Is there an anger management echo in here?

You keep bringing that up.

Actually its only one of YOUR broken records.

Play it again Sam - you keep bringing that up.Laugh


(This post was edited by georger on Sep 29, 2013, 2:09 AM)


RobertMBlevins

Sep 29, 2013, 9:31 AM
Post #47190 of 54431 (23206 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] NOT trolling Dr Palmer's family! [In reply to] Can't Post

First you show interest in seeing anything Dr Palmer may have made in notes regarding the dig.

Now you say I'm a troll for making polite inquiries about it from his family...

I'm not even going to bother to answer that one. Besides, Seahawks are a morning game today. Angelic Means I'm busy. Preparing. (Go Hawks!)

Gayla says this morning:
Quote:
'Who is that guy and what did I ever do to him?'

My answer: I shrugged and handed her the Skyjack book. Told her to check the index for a certain name. (withheld)

Edit: Seattle Seahawks overcome 17-point deficit to win in overtime on the road. Final: Seattle 23, Houston 20. LOL the body slam by the Houston defensive player on the last drive was really dumb, IMHO. Probably cost them the game.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Sep 29, 2013, 1:35 PM)


GreyCopGC148

Sep 29, 2013, 7:54 PM
Post #47191 of 54431 (23012 views)
Shortcut
Dr. Palmer [In reply to] Can't Post

This is out of my book: we would see and bump in to Dr Palmer Mt St Helen's Geologist. He wrote a warning to then president Jimmy Carter regarding the safety of construction around the base of the mountain.. in fact a friend of mine: Bruce Barns from mt St Helen's Rescue re- sent it to President George Bush after I showed it to him years ago

Unfortunately I didn't know he had been involved in the cooper case at that time I was around 15 or 16 .. but I knew it was him when I saw his picture in Max Gunther book. Right away, when I read it in 89 so, I was compelled to write the following in my book: I hope he knows it somehow gc 148

As the Geologist Leonard Palmer once wrote his warning to the future to then president Jimmy Carter:

In memory of Leonard Palmer, friend and geologist of mt St Helen's, I write my warning to the future: There are many men and women serving in the armed forces, some named McCoy, Johnson, Cooper, Mayfield... and you better ask yourself : How will you treat the next Dan Cooper ?

sincerely yours Paul Geivett gc 148

ps: I enjoyed the grey cop game, leaving soon, flying naturally, thanks for your hospitality. Alive and doing well. The system that beats the system Dan Cooper & Paul Geivett


(This post was edited by GreyCopGC148 on Sep 29, 2013, 7:58 PM)


skyjack71

Sep 30, 2013, 12:50 AM
Post #47192 of 54431 (22911 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BobKnoss] Countertop piece [In reply to] Can't Post

BobKnoss wrote:
Mac's brother-in-law got one as a present, but it disappeared, strangely....... Check it out. Strange but true. Reappeared in the FBI's Cooper evidence box in place of a BYU Brigham Young gold medallion with Mac's initials on the back that was found as a plant by Weber on the plane. Now the medallion is missing.

NOW, why the hell would Weber or Cooper plant something on Mac? YOU do KNOW you maintained in the PAST the exchange was made after the crime and AFTER the tie and clip came into evidence.

Between Georger and Blevins doing their thing again & now other stuff that is written by BK and that GC guy and my health - think I will just sit out.
If I could sit for 8 hours l would be on my way to WA - so I guess someone will just have to come to me.

REMEMBER The Dalles and the old Tavern! Go back and look up the posting. Does anyone know if Doc Severinsen is still alive. NONE of the contact infomation worked for me before. The sites did not respond and even though one person claimed to be a personal friend - they would not provide a phone number.

San Franciso or You'll Never Know!

Three Guys in a BAR in N.Y. or was it The Tavern in The Dalles. Three men in Navy uniforms...it was the 40's and it was war time.


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Sep 30, 2013, 1:21 AM)


BobKnoss

Sep 30, 2013, 5:06 AM
Post #47193 of 54431 (22862 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Countertop piece [In reply to] Can't Post

skyjack71 wrote:
BobKnoss wrote:
Mac's brother-in-law got one as a present, but it disappeared, strangely....... Check it out. Strange but true. Reappeared in the FBI's Cooper evidence box in place of a BYU Brigham Young gold medallion with Mac's initials on the back that was found as a plant by Weber on the plane. Now the medallion is missing.

NOW, why the hell would Weber or Cooper plant something on Mac? YOU do KNOW you maintained in the PAST the exchange was made after the crime and AFTER the tie and clip came into evidence.

Between Georger and Blevins doing their thing again & now other stuff that is written by BK and that GC guy and my health - think I will just sit out.
If I could sit for 8 hours l would be on my way to WA - so I guess someone will just have to come to me.
______________________________________________


I think you are confused. Mac acquired the tie clasp AFTER the hijacking. I believe it was O'Hara that made the switch in the evidence box for Mac's medallion. The medallion is well documented if you know your Cooper facts. If you watched the FBI training film on Cooper you will see basic facts. Not all the facts are told, however. Cooper did a naughty in McCoy's apartment when he stole the medallion off the dresser.

The senerio was to blame the hijacking on "the boys" (FBI students at BYU) as a vacation prank. Hence the outfit Cooper wore was typical BYU attire. The medallion drop was a plant to specifically name McCoy, knowing it would be pocketed by investigators. Unfortunately there was a release of information and the medallion info got published.

There was back and forth stuff with Mac and Duane. Mac could not believe Duane would 'get friendly' with Karen. That was one. The medallion was two. The pearl tie clasp was a pay-back to plant evidence back on Duane. There may have been more, but these things I know about for sure. Denny Nichols can verify as he was present when Mac told us what had happened.

There was a woman named "July" (not her real name) who had an apartment in my complex who had support payment problems with an ex Army husband. She had a son in critical condition in the hospital that I understand did not make it. Mac stepped in and paid her rent for several months, had the husband, a super tall skinny guy, meet at the apartment and resolve the situation. Mac spent a lot of time helping. Mac's wife was jealous and suspicious, which I think lead to the Duane thing. July became more involved in the story later through Mac. She is still involved. Now, this is my perception of what happened and the details of the true happenings may be slightly different, but I think it is pretty close.

Hope this answers your question. I would have preferred to not get into this part of the story, but you asked, and I tell the truth, so there it is. Not everything was a bed of roses. Duane was a handful.


(This post was edited by BobKnoss on Sep 30, 2013, 5:10 AM)


skyjack71

Sep 30, 2013, 4:08 PM
Post #47194 of 54431 (22769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BobKnoss] GET this straight [In reply to] Can't Post

 
Knoss stated:

Mac's brother-in-law got one as a present, but it disappeared, strangely....... Check it out. Strange but true. Reappeared in the FBI's Cooper evidence box in place of a BYU Brigham Young gold medallion with Mac's initials on the back that was found as a plant by Weber on the plane. Now the medallion is missing".
---------------------------

The JO replied to BK's post!
NOW, why the hell would Weber or Cooper plant something on Mac? YOU do KNOW you maintained in the PAST the exchange was made after the crime and AFTER the tie and clip came into evidence.

Between Georger and Blevins doing their thing again & now other stuff that is written by BK and that GC guy and my health - think I will just sit out.
If I could sit for 8 hours l would be on my way to WA - so I guess someone will just have to come to me.
______________________________________________

THEN BOB KNOSS comes back with the statement below - MAKING IT SOUND and APPEAR I am the one stating the statement below:


Bob Knoss replied with:
"I think you are confused. Mac acquired the tie clasp AFTER the hijacking. I believe it was O'Hara that made the switch in the evidence box for Mac's medallion. The medallion is well documented if you know your Cooper facts. If you watched the FBI training film on Cooper you will see basic facts. Not all the facts are told, however. Cooper did a naughty in McCoy's apartment when he stole the medallion off the dresser".

Jo Replies:
BOB KNOSS your story is marlarkey and you know it you contradict yourself and then expect other to believe your rantings.

BY the WAY stop making your post look like it is part of my PRIOR post. If you can't learn the new system then do what I do with quotes" and" and state the person making the statement. As it stands you used the DZ Quote function and then made it appears I am the one making your OBTUSE remarks.


PLEASE do not reply QUOTING any of my post in any manner.


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Sep 30, 2013, 4:14 PM)


377  (F 666)

Sep 30, 2013, 4:58 PM
Post #47195 of 54431 (22757 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GreyCopGC148] Dr. Palmer [In reply to] Can't Post

Greycop wrote
Quote:
ps: I enjoyed the grey cop game, leaving soon, flying naturally, thanks for your hospitality. Alive and doing well. The system that beats the system Dan Cooper & Paul Geivett

It was the GREY CUP game. Nov 71 Canadian football game. Not Grey Cop.

377


RobertMBlevins

Sep 30, 2013, 8:22 PM
Post #47196 of 54431 (22691 views)
Shortcut
Re: [377] Dr. Palmer [In reply to] Can't Post

377 wrote:
Greycop wrote
Quote:
ps: I enjoyed the grey cop game, leaving soon, flying naturally, thanks for your hospitality. Alive and doing well. The system that beats the system Dan Cooper & Paul Geivett

It was the GREY CUP game. Nov 71 Canadian football game. Not Grey Cop.

377

I couldn't figure out what he meant by 'Gray Cop'. Geez. An entire persona built on an incorrect reference.

Side Note: The Grey Cup is 'La COUPE Gray' in French. (*Play Twilight Zone theme song here*)
Coupe - Cooper...get it? Maybe that's where the hijacker picked his name. Crazy


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Sep 30, 2013, 9:55 PM)


BruceSmith

Oct 1, 2013, 6:12 PM
Post #47197 of 54431 (22484 views)
Shortcut
Updates on the politics of DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

Greetings Everyone,

Today is an historic day for our country as the government shuts down as Obamacare gets started via mandatory funding that superceeds the budgetary impasse.

I wrote two stories about the mutual events, and I invite you to read the Mountain News. For some, you might learn important information that will get you medical coverage.

The Obamacare piece has a DB Cooper tie-in. My current Medicaid coverage was cancelled September 1 despite my repeated phone calls and their assurances that my medical benefits would be re-instated. The kafuffle lasted so long and was so bizarre that I began to wonder if the Cooper puppet master was over-riding the computers at the WA DSHS offices to mess with me and my book.

I began to dig into this dynamic today and also develop a straightforward story on Obamacare. After a few hours of calling state offices I received a call from a DSHS worker that I had never contacted assuring me that my Medicaid benefits were being fully restored.

Was I being paid -off to spin a Obamacare story to a happy conclusion? Ot was the DBC puppet master nervous over the possibility of being exposed?

Yes, I know that many of you will roll your eye balls over this, particulary Snowmman, who thinks I'm one brick shy of a lost cause, so to speak, if I can mix my metaphors.

Anyway, here's the link to the MN:

http://themountainnewswa.net/...vernment-shuts-down/


(This post was edited by BruceSmith on Oct 1, 2013, 6:15 PM)


RobertMBlevins

Oct 1, 2013, 9:00 PM
Post #47198 of 54431 (22421 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BruceSmith] Updates on the politics of DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't believe in a puppet-master regarding the Cooper case. Just another hijacker, who unlike most of the others of his era, got away with it.

Either that, or he's dead and no one has discovered his remains yet.

On the government shutdown: This is a risky move by Republicans. If SSN checks, etc quit coming, even delayed for a short time due to political fighting, seniors and the disabled will remember this next election.


georger

Oct 1, 2013, 9:12 PM
Post #47199 of 54431 (22416 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] more Blevins editorials in a DB Cooper thread [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
I don't believe in a puppet-master regarding the Cooper case. Just another hijacker, who unlike most of the others of his era, got away with it.

Either that, or he's dead and no one has discovered his remains yet.

On the government shutdown: This is a risky move by Republicans. If SSN checks, etc quit coming, even delayed for a short time due to political fighting, seniors and the disabled will remember this next election.

SS checks are NOT affected - so you can STOP that scurrilous
rumor right now.

Your WIC check is affected -

PLEASE you & Bruce refrain from bringing your political shit into this forum. ?


(This post was edited by georger on Oct 1, 2013, 9:22 PM)


RobertMBlevins

Oct 1, 2013, 10:12 PM
Post #47200 of 54431 (22410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] more Blevins editorials in a DB Cooper thread [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
I don't believe in a puppet-master regarding the Cooper case. Just another hijacker, who unlike most of the others of his era, got away with it.

Either that, or he's dead and no one has discovered his remains yet.

On the government shutdown: This is a risky move by Republicans. If SSN checks, etc quit coming, even delayed for a short time due to political fighting, seniors and the disabled will remember this next election.

SS checks are NOT affected - so you can STOP that scurrilous
rumor right now.

Your WIC check is affected -

PLEASE you & Bruce refrain from bringing your political shit into this forum. ?

Fine. Will you please refrain from bringing your personal anti-Blevins shit into this forum as well? We can just make a deal on that. No politics. No personals. At least HERE. And I'd like to see zero additional references by you to Gayla Prociv. She couldn't care less about the Cooper case anyway.

I'm attaching a picture. I figure if you are going to talk badly about someone...you should at least know who they are. She's the one with the blonde hair. The other guy is just some nobody she hangs out with sometimes. Angelic


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Oct 1, 2013, 10:25 PM)
Attachments: bobgaylasalo.jpg (77.2 KB)


First page Previous page 1 ... 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 ... 2178 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Skydiving History & Trivia

 


Search for (options)