Forums: Skydiving: Skydiving History & Trivia:
DB Cooper

 

First page Previous page 1 ... 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 ... 2109 Next page Last page  View All

skyjack71

Sep 28, 2013, 10:39 PM
Post #47226 of 52706 (13012 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] NOT trolling Dr Palmer's family! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
Edit: What I'm doing here is trying to work with Dr Palmer's family to see if any of them can locate any notes, reports, paperwork, anything related to his dig at Tena Bar.

In an effort to avoid grandstanding (and because I'm not a geologist anyway), I'm asking my main family contact to gather any material found, make three copies, (one for them, one for me, one for another recipient) and send the other copy ('another recipient'), to the Citizen Sleuths. I think we can agree they would be able to make heads or tails of any geo-material better than I could. If I get anything from them, I will post my copy here and then the Sleuths can do the explaining. Seems like the best way to go, unless anyone has suggestions. I mean POSITIVE ones. I am trying my best to obtain these things, and the best bet (since Palmer left nothing at PSU) is to approach the family on it. They seem willing to help.


Blevins, as you know I do not like to do forum searches, but if my memory serves me right in the last 18 months you made a similar post about locating information on the Palmer report and then someone dug the old bone up again and then you came back with many other suggestions about the Palmer report.

There was a letter of Opinion done by Palmer. If it was not then someone made it up. Way back when we had a poster who talked about the Palmer "report"and it was merely a letter of opinion. The young man apparently was able to acquire thur his own tenacity this letter, a copy of a letter or perhaps it was just contrived. If I said I actually saw it no one would believe me.

Somewhere in all of this crap I have struggled thur - since 1996 - there did exist such a letter or report....

Seems like all anyone can find now is the interview with the FBI.

Frankly if Palmer as part of his expertise and at the request of the FBI investigated the money find - he did do a letter or a report.

I believe the letter or the report is out there some place or someone went to the trouble of creating a hoax. Logic says there is a letter of Opinion or a report - surely the FBI paid Palmer to do the research.
If he was paid then he did a report.

Logic is on my side and I actually read the damn thing - so I KNOW it existed. Was it real? Only the person who provided knows the answer to that one....that thing that 377 always refers to when logic needs to be applied - Well, it applies in this instance!


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Sep 28, 2013, 10:45 PM)


RobertMBlevins

Sep 28, 2013, 11:17 PM
Post #47227 of 52706 (12986 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] NOT trolling Dr Palmer's family! [In reply to] Can't Post

The short side of it is that I'm working with the family to see if Dr Palmer left behind any notes, etc on his work at Tena Bar. That's really about it. Not that complicated.

In other news: We DID acquire the rights to publish the autobiography of a 1960's Queen of Golden Age Burlesque. I've seen the pictures, both then and today of this really nice lady. She's so sweet. Retired now near Nashville, but trust me...she still looks beautiful. Gardening, the quiet life these days. But her writing is good and her story heartfelt. I signed her right away. She goes Kindle in a few weeks, paperback and hardcover with dust jacket in 2014. It was a no-brainer for the AB staff once we saw the ms. The hundreds of pro photographs she had done during her career were a bonus. Many will be included, and although they might not be family fare, they are not 'contrary to the prurient interest,' as the courts might say.

I have to say editing THIS one and speaking to this lady was a lot more fun than working on the Cooper Thing. (*laughs*)

The Queen of Hearts - The Life and Times of a Golden-Age Burlesque Star

You only wish you had my life sometimes. Occasionally, it ain't that bad. Smile


georger

Sep 29, 2013, 12:26 AM
Post #47228 of 52706 (12955 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] NOT trolling Dr Palmer's family! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
The short side of it is that I'm working with the family to see if Dr Palmer left behind any notes, etc on his work at Tena Bar. That's really about it. Not that complicated.

In other news: We DID acquire the rights to publish the autobiography of a 1960's Queen of Golden Age Burlesque. I've seen the pictures, both then and today of this really nice lady. She's so sweet. Retired now near Nashville, but trust me...she still looks beautiful. Gardening, the quiet life these days. But her writing is good and her story heartfelt. I signed her right away. She goes Kindle in a few weeks, paperback and hardcover with dust jacket in 2014. It was a no-brainer for the AB staff once we saw the ms. The hundreds of pro photographs she had done during her career were a bonus. Many will be included, and although they might not be family fare, they are not 'contrary to the prurient interest,' as the courts might say.

I have to say editing THIS one and speaking to this lady was a lot more fun than working on the Cooper Thing. (*laughs*)

The Queen of Hearts - The Life and Times of a Golden-Age Burlesque Star

You only wish you had my life sometimes. Occasionally, it ain't that bad. Smile

You and the Palmer family seem to have a very special
relationship - you have been claiming! They even send you
FBI documents you then tell us you have shreaded to avoid the
FBI visiting your office at AB Books!

God only knows why they would chose "you" to do this special
favour for when people in academia and the FBI might also like
to share in your and the Palmer family's finding fortune?

Have you and the Palmer family alerted the FBI to this search,
in your behalf?

What is the financial arrangement here? Who will own Palmer
papers the Palmer family is set to deliver to you?

Will you soon "own" the Palmer report?

And what do we care about your to publish the autobiography of
a 1960's Queen of Golden Age Burlesque. ? This is a DB Cooper
forum?

Is there a connection between the Palmer papers and Burlesque
Queens? Is the Palmer family into Burlesque too, through you
and Gayla the former beauty queen?


(This post was edited by georger on Sep 29, 2013, 1:14 AM)


RobertMBlevins

Sep 29, 2013, 1:25 AM
Post #47229 of 52706 (12927 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] NOT trolling Dr Palmer's family! [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
The short side of it is that I'm working with the family to see if Dr Palmer left behind any notes, etc on his work at Tena Bar. That's really about it. Not that complicated.

In other news: We DID acquire the rights to publish the autobiography of a 1960's Queen of Golden Age Burlesque. I've seen the pictures, both then and today of this really nice lady. She's so sweet. Retired now near Nashville, but trust me...she still looks beautiful. Gardening, the quiet life these days. But her writing is good and her story heartfelt. I signed her right away. She goes Kindle in a few weeks, paperback and hardcover with dust jacket in 2014. It was a no-brainer for the AB staff once we saw the ms. The hundreds of pro photographs she had done during her career were a bonus. Many will be included, and although they might not be family fare, they are not 'contrary to the prurient interest,' as the courts might say.

I have to say editing THIS one and speaking to this lady was a lot more fun than working on the Cooper Thing. (*laughs*)

The Queen of Hearts - The Life and Times of a Golden-Age Burlesque Star

You only wish you had my life sometimes. Occasionally, it ain't that bad. Smile

You and the Palmer family seem to have a very special
relationship - you have been claiming! They even send you
FBI documents you then tell us you have shreaded to avoid the
FBI visiting your office at AB Books!

God only knows why they would chose "you" to do this special
favour for when people in academia and the FBI might also like
to share in your and the Palmer family's finding fortune?

Have you and the Palmer family alerted the FBI to this search,
in your behalf?

What is the financial arrangement here? Who will own Palmer
papers the Palmer family is set to deliver to you?

Will you soon "own" the Palmer report?

And what do we care about your to publish the autobiography of
a 1960's Queen of Golden Age Burlesque. ? This is a DB Cooper
forum?

Is there a connection between the Palmer papers and Burlesque
Queens? Is the Palmer family into Burlesque too, through you
and Gayla the former beauty queen?

I see possible Anger Management classes in your future. That's strictly an opinion, of course. Smile

Don't take things too seriously. Life is short enough as it is.

And you are talking badly about Gayla again, which is Not Nice. What in the heck did she ever do to you? She has many fans and yes...she is the former Miss Vista, California circa 1978. And that's a nice thing, no matter how you try to twist it around. She wanted to toss the trophy once. I made her keep it.

Not nice. At all.


georger

Sep 29, 2013, 2:04 AM
Post #47230 of 52706 (12918 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] NOT trolling Dr Palmer's family! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
The short side of it is that I'm working with the family to see if Dr Palmer left behind any notes, etc on his work at Tena Bar. That's really about it. Not that complicated.

In other news: We DID acquire the rights to publish the autobiography of a 1960's Queen of Golden Age Burlesque. I've seen the pictures, both then and today of this really nice lady. She's so sweet. Retired now near Nashville, but trust me...she still looks beautiful. Gardening, the quiet life these days. But her writing is good and her story heartfelt. I signed her right away. She goes Kindle in a few weeks, paperback and hardcover with dust jacket in 2014. It was a no-brainer for the AB staff once we saw the ms. The hundreds of pro photographs she had done during her career were a bonus. Many will be included, and although they might not be family fare, they are not 'contrary to the prurient interest,' as the courts might say.

I have to say editing THIS one and speaking to this lady was a lot more fun than working on the Cooper Thing. (*laughs*)

The Queen of Hearts - The Life and Times of a Golden-Age Burlesque Star

You only wish you had my life sometimes. Occasionally, it ain't that bad. Smile

You and the Palmer family seem to have a very special
relationship - you have been claiming! They even send you
FBI documents you then tell us you have shreaded to avoid the
FBI visiting your office at AB Books!

God only knows why they would chose "you" to do this special
favour for when people in academia and the FBI might also like
to share in your and the Palmer family's finding fortune?

Have you and the Palmer family alerted the FBI to this search,
in your behalf?

What is the financial arrangement here? Who will own Palmer
papers the Palmer family is set to deliver to you?

Will you soon "own" the Palmer report?

And what do we care about your to publish the autobiography of
a 1960's Queen of Golden Age Burlesque. ? This is a DB Cooper
forum?

Is there a connection between the Palmer papers and Burlesque
Queens? Is the Palmer family into Burlesque too, through you
and Gayla the former beauty queen?

I see possible Anger Management classes in your future. That's strictly an opinion, of course. Smile

Don't take things too seriously. Life is short enough as it is.

And you are talking badly about Gayla again, which is Not Nice. What in the heck did she ever do to you? She has many fans and yes...she is the former Miss Vista, California circa 1978. And that's a nice thing, no matter how you try to twist it around. She wanted to toss the trophy once. I made her keep it.

Not nice. At all.

Anger management issues?

You keep bringing that up?

You keep bringing that up!

You keep bringing that up?

Is there an anger management echo in here?

You keep bringing that up.

Actually its only one of YOUR broken records.

Play it again Sam - you keep bringing that up.Laugh


(This post was edited by georger on Sep 29, 2013, 2:09 AM)


RobertMBlevins

Sep 29, 2013, 9:31 AM
Post #47231 of 52706 (12848 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] NOT trolling Dr Palmer's family! [In reply to] Can't Post

First you show interest in seeing anything Dr Palmer may have made in notes regarding the dig.

Now you say I'm a troll for making polite inquiries about it from his family...

I'm not even going to bother to answer that one. Besides, Seahawks are a morning game today. Angelic Means I'm busy. Preparing. (Go Hawks!)

Gayla says this morning:
Quote:
'Who is that guy and what did I ever do to him?'

My answer: I shrugged and handed her the Skyjack book. Told her to check the index for a certain name. (withheld)

Edit: Seattle Seahawks overcome 17-point deficit to win in overtime on the road. Final: Seattle 23, Houston 20. LOL the body slam by the Houston defensive player on the last drive was really dumb, IMHO. Probably cost them the game.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Sep 29, 2013, 1:35 PM)


GreyCopGC148

Sep 29, 2013, 7:54 PM
Post #47232 of 52706 (12654 views)
Shortcut
Dr. Palmer [In reply to] Can't Post

This is out of my book: we would see and bump in to Dr Palmer Mt St Helen's Geologist. He wrote a warning to then president Jimmy Carter regarding the safety of construction around the base of the mountain.. in fact a friend of mine: Bruce Barns from mt St Helen's Rescue re- sent it to President George Bush after I showed it to him years ago

Unfortunately I didn't know he had been involved in the cooper case at that time I was around 15 or 16 .. but I knew it was him when I saw his picture in Max Gunther book. Right away, when I read it in 89 so, I was compelled to write the following in my book: I hope he knows it somehow gc 148

As the Geologist Leonard Palmer once wrote his warning to the future to then president Jimmy Carter:

In memory of Leonard Palmer, friend and geologist of mt St Helen's, I write my warning to the future: There are many men and women serving in the armed forces, some named McCoy, Johnson, Cooper, Mayfield... and you better ask yourself : How will you treat the next Dan Cooper ?

sincerely yours Paul Geivett gc 148

ps: I enjoyed the grey cop game, leaving soon, flying naturally, thanks for your hospitality. Alive and doing well. The system that beats the system Dan Cooper & Paul Geivett


(This post was edited by GreyCopGC148 on Sep 29, 2013, 7:58 PM)


skyjack71

Sep 30, 2013, 12:50 AM
Post #47233 of 52706 (12553 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BobKnoss] Countertop piece [In reply to] Can't Post

BobKnoss wrote:
Mac's brother-in-law got one as a present, but it disappeared, strangely....... Check it out. Strange but true. Reappeared in the FBI's Cooper evidence box in place of a BYU Brigham Young gold medallion with Mac's initials on the back that was found as a plant by Weber on the plane. Now the medallion is missing.

NOW, why the hell would Weber or Cooper plant something on Mac? YOU do KNOW you maintained in the PAST the exchange was made after the crime and AFTER the tie and clip came into evidence.

Between Georger and Blevins doing their thing again & now other stuff that is written by BK and that GC guy and my health - think I will just sit out.
If I could sit for 8 hours l would be on my way to WA - so I guess someone will just have to come to me.

REMEMBER The Dalles and the old Tavern! Go back and look up the posting. Does anyone know if Doc Severinsen is still alive. NONE of the contact infomation worked for me before. The sites did not respond and even though one person claimed to be a personal friend - they would not provide a phone number.

San Franciso or You'll Never Know!

Three Guys in a BAR in N.Y. or was it The Tavern in The Dalles. Three men in Navy uniforms...it was the 40's and it was war time.


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Sep 30, 2013, 1:21 AM)


BobKnoss

Sep 30, 2013, 5:06 AM
Post #47234 of 52706 (12504 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Countertop piece [In reply to] Can't Post

skyjack71 wrote:
BobKnoss wrote:
Mac's brother-in-law got one as a present, but it disappeared, strangely....... Check it out. Strange but true. Reappeared in the FBI's Cooper evidence box in place of a BYU Brigham Young gold medallion with Mac's initials on the back that was found as a plant by Weber on the plane. Now the medallion is missing.

NOW, why the hell would Weber or Cooper plant something on Mac? YOU do KNOW you maintained in the PAST the exchange was made after the crime and AFTER the tie and clip came into evidence.

Between Georger and Blevins doing their thing again & now other stuff that is written by BK and that GC guy and my health - think I will just sit out.
If I could sit for 8 hours l would be on my way to WA - so I guess someone will just have to come to me.
______________________________________________


I think you are confused. Mac acquired the tie clasp AFTER the hijacking. I believe it was O'Hara that made the switch in the evidence box for Mac's medallion. The medallion is well documented if you know your Cooper facts. If you watched the FBI training film on Cooper you will see basic facts. Not all the facts are told, however. Cooper did a naughty in McCoy's apartment when he stole the medallion off the dresser.

The senerio was to blame the hijacking on "the boys" (FBI students at BYU) as a vacation prank. Hence the outfit Cooper wore was typical BYU attire. The medallion drop was a plant to specifically name McCoy, knowing it would be pocketed by investigators. Unfortunately there was a release of information and the medallion info got published.

There was back and forth stuff with Mac and Duane. Mac could not believe Duane would 'get friendly' with Karen. That was one. The medallion was two. The pearl tie clasp was a pay-back to plant evidence back on Duane. There may have been more, but these things I know about for sure. Denny Nichols can verify as he was present when Mac told us what had happened.

There was a woman named "July" (not her real name) who had an apartment in my complex who had support payment problems with an ex Army husband. She had a son in critical condition in the hospital that I understand did not make it. Mac stepped in and paid her rent for several months, had the husband, a super tall skinny guy, meet at the apartment and resolve the situation. Mac spent a lot of time helping. Mac's wife was jealous and suspicious, which I think lead to the Duane thing. July became more involved in the story later through Mac. She is still involved. Now, this is my perception of what happened and the details of the true happenings may be slightly different, but I think it is pretty close.

Hope this answers your question. I would have preferred to not get into this part of the story, but you asked, and I tell the truth, so there it is. Not everything was a bed of roses. Duane was a handful.


(This post was edited by BobKnoss on Sep 30, 2013, 5:10 AM)


skyjack71

Sep 30, 2013, 4:08 PM
Post #47235 of 52706 (12411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BobKnoss] GET this straight [In reply to] Can't Post

 
Knoss stated:

Mac's brother-in-law got one as a present, but it disappeared, strangely....... Check it out. Strange but true. Reappeared in the FBI's Cooper evidence box in place of a BYU Brigham Young gold medallion with Mac's initials on the back that was found as a plant by Weber on the plane. Now the medallion is missing".
---------------------------

The JO replied to BK's post!
NOW, why the hell would Weber or Cooper plant something on Mac? YOU do KNOW you maintained in the PAST the exchange was made after the crime and AFTER the tie and clip came into evidence.

Between Georger and Blevins doing their thing again & now other stuff that is written by BK and that GC guy and my health - think I will just sit out.
If I could sit for 8 hours l would be on my way to WA - so I guess someone will just have to come to me.
______________________________________________

THEN BOB KNOSS comes back with the statement below - MAKING IT SOUND and APPEAR I am the one stating the statement below:


Bob Knoss replied with:
"I think you are confused. Mac acquired the tie clasp AFTER the hijacking. I believe it was O'Hara that made the switch in the evidence box for Mac's medallion. The medallion is well documented if you know your Cooper facts. If you watched the FBI training film on Cooper you will see basic facts. Not all the facts are told, however. Cooper did a naughty in McCoy's apartment when he stole the medallion off the dresser".

Jo Replies:
BOB KNOSS your story is marlarkey and you know it you contradict yourself and then expect other to believe your rantings.

BY the WAY stop making your post look like it is part of my PRIOR post. If you can't learn the new system then do what I do with quotes" and" and state the person making the statement. As it stands you used the DZ Quote function and then made it appears I am the one making your OBTUSE remarks.


PLEASE do not reply QUOTING any of my post in any manner.


(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Sep 30, 2013, 4:14 PM)


377  (F 666)

Sep 30, 2013, 4:58 PM
Post #47236 of 52706 (12399 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GreyCopGC148] Dr. Palmer [In reply to] Can't Post

Greycop wrote
Quote:
ps: I enjoyed the grey cop game, leaving soon, flying naturally, thanks for your hospitality. Alive and doing well. The system that beats the system Dan Cooper & Paul Geivett

It was the GREY CUP game. Nov 71 Canadian football game. Not Grey Cop.

377


RobertMBlevins

Sep 30, 2013, 8:22 PM
Post #47237 of 52706 (12333 views)
Shortcut
Re: [377] Dr. Palmer [In reply to] Can't Post

377 wrote:
Greycop wrote
Quote:
ps: I enjoyed the grey cop game, leaving soon, flying naturally, thanks for your hospitality. Alive and doing well. The system that beats the system Dan Cooper & Paul Geivett

It was the GREY CUP game. Nov 71 Canadian football game. Not Grey Cop.

377

I couldn't figure out what he meant by 'Gray Cop'. Geez. An entire persona built on an incorrect reference.

Side Note: The Grey Cup is 'La COUPE Gray' in French. (*Play Twilight Zone theme song here*)
Coupe - Cooper...get it? Maybe that's where the hijacker picked his name. Crazy


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Sep 30, 2013, 9:55 PM)


BruceSmith

Oct 1, 2013, 6:12 PM
Post #47238 of 52706 (12126 views)
Shortcut
Updates on the politics of DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

Greetings Everyone,

Today is an historic day for our country as the government shuts down as Obamacare gets started via mandatory funding that superceeds the budgetary impasse.

I wrote two stories about the mutual events, and I invite you to read the Mountain News. For some, you might learn important information that will get you medical coverage.

The Obamacare piece has a DB Cooper tie-in. My current Medicaid coverage was cancelled September 1 despite my repeated phone calls and their assurances that my medical benefits would be re-instated. The kafuffle lasted so long and was so bizarre that I began to wonder if the Cooper puppet master was over-riding the computers at the WA DSHS offices to mess with me and my book.

I began to dig into this dynamic today and also develop a straightforward story on Obamacare. After a few hours of calling state offices I received a call from a DSHS worker that I had never contacted assuring me that my Medicaid benefits were being fully restored.

Was I being paid -off to spin a Obamacare story to a happy conclusion? Ot was the DBC puppet master nervous over the possibility of being exposed?

Yes, I know that many of you will roll your eye balls over this, particulary Snowmman, who thinks I'm one brick shy of a lost cause, so to speak, if I can mix my metaphors.

Anyway, here's the link to the MN:

http://themountainnewswa.net/...vernment-shuts-down/


(This post was edited by BruceSmith on Oct 1, 2013, 6:15 PM)


RobertMBlevins

Oct 1, 2013, 9:00 PM
Post #47239 of 52706 (12063 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BruceSmith] Updates on the politics of DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't believe in a puppet-master regarding the Cooper case. Just another hijacker, who unlike most of the others of his era, got away with it.

Either that, or he's dead and no one has discovered his remains yet.

On the government shutdown: This is a risky move by Republicans. If SSN checks, etc quit coming, even delayed for a short time due to political fighting, seniors and the disabled will remember this next election.


georger

Oct 1, 2013, 9:12 PM
Post #47240 of 52706 (12058 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] more Blevins editorials in a DB Cooper thread [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
I don't believe in a puppet-master regarding the Cooper case. Just another hijacker, who unlike most of the others of his era, got away with it.

Either that, or he's dead and no one has discovered his remains yet.

On the government shutdown: This is a risky move by Republicans. If SSN checks, etc quit coming, even delayed for a short time due to political fighting, seniors and the disabled will remember this next election.

SS checks are NOT affected - so you can STOP that scurrilous
rumor right now.

Your WIC check is affected -

PLEASE you & Bruce refrain from bringing your political shit into this forum. ?


(This post was edited by georger on Oct 1, 2013, 9:22 PM)


RobertMBlevins

Oct 1, 2013, 10:12 PM
Post #47241 of 52706 (12052 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] more Blevins editorials in a DB Cooper thread [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
I don't believe in a puppet-master regarding the Cooper case. Just another hijacker, who unlike most of the others of his era, got away with it.

Either that, or he's dead and no one has discovered his remains yet.

On the government shutdown: This is a risky move by Republicans. If SSN checks, etc quit coming, even delayed for a short time due to political fighting, seniors and the disabled will remember this next election.

SS checks are NOT affected - so you can STOP that scurrilous
rumor right now.

Your WIC check is affected -

PLEASE you & Bruce refrain from bringing your political shit into this forum. ?

Fine. Will you please refrain from bringing your personal anti-Blevins shit into this forum as well? We can just make a deal on that. No politics. No personals. At least HERE. And I'd like to see zero additional references by you to Gayla Prociv. She couldn't care less about the Cooper case anyway.

I'm attaching a picture. I figure if you are going to talk badly about someone...you should at least know who they are. She's the one with the blonde hair. The other guy is just some nobody she hangs out with sometimes. Angelic


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Oct 1, 2013, 10:25 PM)
Attachments: bobgaylasalo.jpg (77.2 KB)


377  (F 666)

Oct 1, 2013, 10:15 PM
Post #47242 of 52706 (12050 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BruceSmith] Updates on the politics of DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

Bruce wrote
Quote:
Was I being paid -off to spin a Obamacare story to a happy conclusion? Ot was the DBC puppet master nervous over the possibility of being exposed?

Yes, I know that many of you will roll your eye balls over this, particulary Snowmman, who thinks I'm one brick shy of a lost cause, so to speak, if I can mix my metaphors.

When frustrated by lack of progress we invent boogie men to blame. Jo blames the FBI. Bruce suspects a puppet master.

I think DB Cooper will prove to be an ordinary person who planned and executed an innovative crime, not a govt operative on a covert mission. Occam agrees.

377


(This post was edited by 377 on Oct 1, 2013, 10:17 PM)


RobertMBlevins

Oct 1, 2013, 10:32 PM
Post #47243 of 52706 (12022 views)
Shortcut
Re: [377] Updates on the politics of DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

377 wrote:
Bruce wrote
Quote:
Was I being paid -off to spin a Obamacare story to a happy conclusion? Ot was the DBC puppet master nervous over the possibility of being exposed?

Yes, I know that many of you will roll your eye balls over this, particulary Snowmman, who thinks I'm one brick shy of a lost cause, so to speak, if I can mix my metaphors.

When frustrated by lack of progress we invent boogie men to blame. Jo blames the FBI. Bruce suspects a puppet master.

I think DB Cooper will prove to be an ordinary person who planned and executed an innovative crime, not a govt operative on a covert mission. Occam agrees.

377

It's really difficult to determine a motive for Cooper beyond the money itself. And although Cooper denied having any grudge against NWA, this could have been a simple denial of reality. Would YOU admit to that question if you were the hijacker? Of course not.

Maybe he DID have a grudge and it WAS about the money. Who the heck knows? Yes...I will admit that *IF* Christiansen was the hijacker that I thought both those reasons why he may have done it are true. With Geestman shoving his ass from behind, making sure his sister got the money to move out of his house with all those kids, and even set up Kenny with a cash-willing seller on a house in Bonney Lake. The last two items on that list can be proven by witness testimony and tax documents. Geestman's sister has admitted to the cash loan to buy a house, she did move she and her four kids out of Geestman's place afterward to her own house in Buckley, WA and Kenny bought his house for cash from the same couple where Geestman served as the Best Man at their wedding. So yeah...I have wondered about it, and for good reason as you can see.

I've considered those possibilities, yes. But I can't say for sure.

Then again...I've wondered why KC would pick on the very airline he worked for. Seems risky on the one hand, but sensible on the other. I can't decide. He would know the basics on NWA and how they worked. No one at NWA except the actual people he worked with even recognized him from his 1970 picture. And none of them saw the hijacker. Rataczak saw pictures, didn't know who he was.

I don't know...


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Oct 1, 2013, 11:59 PM)


georger

Oct 2, 2013, 12:20 AM
Post #47244 of 52706 (11975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Blevins says SS will be slowed or stopped! [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
I don't believe in a puppet-master regarding the Cooper case. Just another hijacker, who unlike most of the others of his era, got away with it.

Either that, or he's dead and no one has discovered his remains yet.

On the government shutdown: This is a risky move by Republicans. If SSN checks, etc quit coming, even delayed for a short time due to political fighting, seniors and the disabled will remember this next election.

SS checks are NOT affected - so you can STOP that scurrilous
rumor right now.

Your WIC check is affected -

PLEASE you & Bruce refrain from bringing your political shit into this forum. ?

Fine. Will you please refrain from bringing your personal anti-Blevins shit into this forum as well? We can just make a deal on that. No politics. No personals. At least HERE. And I'd like to see zero additional references by you to Gayla Prociv. She couldn't care less about the Cooper case anyway.

I'm attaching a picture. I figure if you are going to talk badly about someone...you should at least know who they are. She's the one with the blonde hair. The other guy is just some nobody she hangs out with sometimes. Angelic

Huh! ? What Gayla? Gayla who? I didnt say one word about Gayla! You did! Plus a photo Crazy

You said: If SSN checks, etc quit coming, even delayed for a
short time due to political fighting, seniors and the disabled will
remember this next election.



RobertMBlevins

Oct 2, 2013, 12:44 AM
Post #47245 of 52706 (11941 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Blevins says SS will be slowed or stopped! [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
I don't believe in a puppet-master regarding the Cooper case. Just another hijacker, who unlike most of the others of his era, got away with it.

Either that, or he's dead and no one has discovered his remains yet.

On the government shutdown: This is a risky move by Republicans. If SSN checks, etc quit coming, even delayed for a short time due to political fighting, seniors and the disabled will remember this next election.

SS checks are NOT affected - so you can STOP that scurrilous
rumor right now.

Your WIC check is affected -

PLEASE you & Bruce refrain from bringing your political shit into this forum. ?

Fine. Will you please refrain from bringing your personal anti-Blevins shit into this forum as well? We can just make a deal on that. No politics. No personals. At least HERE. And I'd like to see zero additional references by you to Gayla Prociv. She couldn't care less about the Cooper case anyway.

I'm attaching a picture. I figure if you are going to talk badly about someone...you should at least know who they are. She's the one with the blonde hair. The other guy is just some nobody she hangs out with sometimes. Angelic

Huh! ? What Gayla? Gayla who? I didnt say one word about Gayla! You did! Plus a photo Crazy

You said: If SSN checks, etc quit coming, even delayed for a
short time due to political fighting, seniors and the disabled will
remember this next election.

Robert says: Don't make me quote ALL your Gayla references.
They are many and legend, and mostly not nice. They would take up at least a couple of pages.

Quote:
'To thine own self be true...'

Huh, what? LOL.

Quote:
'Is it Nedler? Neddler? We know about Gayla. Come
on Blevinses - you can tell us! All is fair in love and
"publishing". PUBLISHING IS THE WORD YOU USE!

Are you being paid to spam this forum?

In Internet Parlance, isnt it called "NICHE
MARKETING THROUGH THE BACK DOOR" ?

Come on, Captain Obvious, you can tell us!
We are your audience, your market, and your
victims.


Quote:
'Who am I addressing this is very moment?
Mr. Neddler? Gayla? some other guy? the spam
bot software program? the cleaning kid?'

Quote:
'Is there a connection between the Palmer papers and Burlesque Queens? Is the Palmer family into Burlesque too, through you and Gayla the former beauty queen?'

Quote:
'Maybe some day someone will just deck your ass
and have it over with? Gayla can clean you off
and write claiming you are an undiscovered Jackass
who was victimised!'


Like I said, many and legend. They go on and on.
Are you kidding or what? You really should apologize, you know.


(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Oct 2, 2013, 1:13 AM)


BruceSmith

Oct 2, 2013, 12:51 AM
Post #47246 of 52706 (11936 views)
Shortcut
Re: [377] Updates on the politics of DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

377 wrote:
Bruce wrote
Quote:
Was I being paid -off to spin a Obamacare story to a happy conclusion? Ot was the DBC puppet master nervous over the possibility of being exposed?

Yes, I know that many of you will roll your eye balls over this, particulary Snowmman, who thinks I'm one brick shy of a lost cause, so to speak, if I can mix my metaphors.

When frustrated by lack of progress we invent boogie men to blame. Jo blames the FBI. Bruce suspects a puppet master.

I think DB Cooper will prove to be an ordinary person who planned and executed an innovative crime, not a govt operative on a covert mission. Occam agrees.

377

Okay, Three-Seven-Seven, what does Occam says about the DB C list of odd stuff:

The DB Cooper list of red flags – Top Twenty:

1. Missing cigarette butts.

2. Missing DNA profile from the cigs that was developed and released to the media in 2002.

3. Where is Jeremy Blauser?

4. Where is the stuff the Forman’s gave to the FBI to test for Barb’s DNA?

5. Why did Calame and Rhodes write that the fingerprint retrieval was botched in Reno?

6. Why did Rhodes feel that the FBI agents he talked with that were on security detail the night of the skyjacking seemed to be under the influence of a post-hypnotic suggestion when he talked with them in the mid-1980s?

7. Why won’t Rhodes answer his phone or read his mail?

8. Why aren’t there any of the money shards that Himms and his crew found in the evidence box at Seattle?

9. Why did Cossey lie about owning the parachutes?

10. Why did Cossey spend so much time telling the world that Cooper was a bogus sky diver who died in his jump? Why did the FBI buy that assumption? How come they don’t believe your assessment of jumping with an NB-8?

11. Why did Cossey do so much weird stuff – like say he provided the parachutes, modified the rip cord on the NB-8, vacillated for 40 years on whether it was an NB-6 or an NB-8, etc?

12. Why won’t the cops talk about how Cossey died?

13. Why haven’t the cops talked with Cossey’s poker players? Why won’t they tell us what they found on the credit cards and gambling chit that was mailed back to the family?

14. What’s the connection between Tina living in Gresham at the time of the money find ten miles away at Tina’s Bar? Why did her FBI brother in law then whisk her away to a convent shortly thereafter? Why did she stay there for twelve years even though the Mother Superior says she never really fit in there? Why is she currently a raging recluse?

15. Why does the FBI and most of the DZ insist on calling the location of the money find at the Columbia River beach, “TENA BAR,” when the sign on the gate clearly says “TINA BAR” and I have repeatedly posted pix of it?

16. How come no one from the FBI showed up for the 2011 Symposium in Portland? What did that achieve?

17. Why did the FBI say they were looking for Cooper in the Ariel LZ when the local cops told me they left 80% of it unexplored when the feds shut down the ground search after four days? Why did the FBI spend two weeks flying over the Washougal watershed looking for a parachute?

18. Why did my computer files get hacked? Why did something steal emails between Galen and me and send them to the FBI in NYC?

19. Why are my correspondences with literary agents repeatedly stripped of the word doc attachments I include that deal with my book?

20. Why did a supervisor at the WA DSHS spend twenty minutes on the phone with me yesterday trying to convince me that I didn’t qualify for medical benefits – and never had – even though I have been on Medicaid for 18 months and have successfully passed through three major case reviews, spoken directly to about six DSHS officials about my case, and even had an in-depth, in-person interview with a DSHS official, and most recently had been assured by three workers over the phone that my case was being re-instated and that any denial of benefits was caused by some computer glitch?

Tell Occam I'm all ears. I'll even buy the beer.


(This post was edited by BruceSmith on Oct 2, 2013, 12:56 AM)


RobertMBlevins

Oct 2, 2013, 1:05 AM
Post #47247 of 52706 (11925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BruceSmith] Updates on the politics of DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

Saw your questions, Bruce. See, here's the deal. Reporters get to the bottom of those questions on their own. They don't just toss them out without checking on their own first. You should know that already.

You are asking for answers, but you aren't addressing the sources. Find out why Cossey lied. Find out why another person isn't answering their email. That's YOUR job.

I like you a lot, I really do...but I would guess that your reputation preceeds you. I'm referring to your interaction with the Dormuth family in Shelton and your hounding of Tina Mucklow. See...you do that...and then people don't want to talk to you anymore. Word gets around. I warned you about this a long time ago. Manners and professionalism are better tools. Scattergun accusations hardly make a ripple. You can see that stuff on any conspiracy website.


georger

Oct 2, 2013, 1:26 AM
Post #47248 of 52706 (11912 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Updates on the politics of DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins wrote:
Saw your questions, Bruce. See, here's the deal. Reporters get to the bottom of those questions on their own. They don't just toss them out without checking on their own first. You should know that already.

You are asking for answers, but you aren't addressing the sources. Find out why Cossey lied. Find out why another person isn't answering their email. That's YOUR job.

I like you a lot, I really do...but I would guess that your reputation preceeds you. I'm referring to your interaction with the Dormuth family in Shelton and your hounding of Tina Mucklow. See...you do that...and then people don't want to talk to you anymore. Word gets around. I warned you about this a long time ago. Manners and professionalism are better tools. Scattergun accusations hardly make a ripple. You can see that stuff on any conspiracy website.

Here's an excellent example someone posted just an hour ago - it reads:

"On the government shutdown: This is a risky move by Republicans. If SSN checks, etc quit coming, even delayed for a short time due to political fighting, seniors and the disabled will remember this next election." [RobertMBlevins]

Huh?

Who also brought up the topic of Beauty Queens? None of us!

4 Clydesdales abreast -

Iditarod -

Being Lost 30 days and extreme wilderness survival -

Claims to have 'nailed a Nazi war criminal' -

Being trapped in extreme ocean currents due to poor judgement
and had to swim for his life -

Knows what happened to Amelia Earhart -

Has "reviewed" the Palmer Report. Got the Palmer Report from
someone in the Palmer family! -

Oh and one more thing: this gay guy Keny Christiansen who you
and some guy who invents better egg beaters says is DB Cooper
and 'would make a good movie script' -


I think I see a pattern there.

Laugh


(This post was edited by georger on Oct 2, 2013, 5:04 AM)


Robert99

Oct 2, 2013, 8:59 AM
Post #47249 of 52706 (11822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Updates on the politics of DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

georger wrote:

I think I see a pattern there.

Laugh

The pattern goes back to August 1, 2010, which is the day Blevins joined this thread.


DBCOOPER  (D 24112)

Oct 2, 2013, 9:28 AM
Post #47250 of 52706 (11812 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] Updates on the politics of DB Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow, 1890 pages of wasted bandwidth...


First page Previous page 1 ... 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 ... 2109 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Skydiving History & Trivia

 


Search for (options)