Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
Skydive Atlanta's Halloween Boogie & Imaginarium November 1-3

skyberdyber  (D 21523)

Sep 17, 2013, 6:21 AM
Post #1 of 7 (1400 views)
Shortcut
Skydive Atlanta's Halloween Boogie & Imaginarium November 1-3 Can't Post

Skydive Atlanta presents you the most stupendous, the most outrageous, the most entertaining wonder of the modern skydiving world.
Behold!!
Super Otter, Super King Air, Stearman Bi-Plane, (Helicopter TBA)
Belly Organizing with Fortson Rumble & Scott Franklin
Freefly organizing with Todd Sellers
Wingsuit organizing TBA
Aerodyne and other vendors TBA.
Halloween Imaginarium party Saturday night
What is that you ask?
A costume party with magic by Howie the Great, acrobats, stilt walkers, performance artists, fire breathers, psychic, trance DJ, light show, booze, beer, and more! We guarantee you have never been to a boogie party like this. Steampunk and fantasy costumes encouraged. Best costume gets free jumps all day Sunday. (1 rig limit)
Registration $40
Jumps:
$25 Cash, $26 Credit Card
Stearman Bi-Plane $100 - includes video
Helicopter - TBA

Camping areas and RV parking available. Electric hookups to be determined and will require reservation and deposit.

mirage62  (C 15580)

Sep 23, 2013, 12:01 PM
Post #2 of 7 (1181 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyberdyber] Skydive Atlanta's Halloween Boogie & Imaginarium November 1-3 [In reply to] Can't Post

Anyone know the largerst COMPLETED formation ever done at SDA? Smile

skyberdyber  (D 21523)

Sep 24, 2013, 6:52 AM
Post #3 of 7 (1086 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mirage62] Skydive Atlanta's Halloween Boogie & Imaginarium November 1-3 [In reply to] Can't Post

The (previous) Pops record was a 32 way I think. I believe there was a 24 way back in 99 as well. Spence would know.

mirage62  (C 15580)

Sep 24, 2013, 7:20 AM
Post #4 of 7 (1078 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyberdyber] Skydive Atlanta's Halloween Boogie & Imaginarium November 1-3 [In reply to] Can't Post

So 22 out of an Otter and 11 out of a King Air sets a new dz record [;)]

CSpenceFLY  (D 25252)

Sep 25, 2013, 2:39 PM
Post #5 of 7 (995 views)
Shortcut

I can barely remember what has happened at Fitz.Laugh

Fortson should know. Laugh

skyberdyber  (D 21523)

Oct 7, 2013, 6:18 PM
Post #6 of 7 (812 views)
Shortcut

Ok folks updates. We have added organizers:
Joey Hoffineau from Carolina Turbo XP, USPA Nationals4-way 4th place finishers will be organizing formation skydives
"Purple Mike" Swearingen will be wingsuit organizing. We will have a first flight course Friday and have rental suits available.

mirage62  (C 15580)

Oct 21, 2013, 12:11 PM
Post #7 of 7 (592 views)
Shortcut

Hey Gang,
Just a note that I will be organizing at the Skydive Atlanta Halloween boogie. The dates are Nov 1-3 (Friday-Sun). We will have a Super Otter to jump. (Theyll have the King Air also) Trey the DZO is really pulling out all the stops for this event.
Registration $40. Thats for dinner Saturday night, beer, entertainment Saturday night. Organizing and videos.
Helicopter jumps - $75.00
Bi- plane with video - $100
Costume Party winner gets free jumps all Sunday
Magic show, fire breathers
I hope to put a good strong group of 20 together for Saturday. Jaclyn Donovan will be handling video, and Jack Donovan will be helping herding the cats.
So if youre planning on coming drop me an email Fortson@rose.net and Ill add you to the list. (We will round up at 8:30 Saturday morning)
Hope to see you!
Be safe.
CCH Fortson Rumble

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)