Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
Chambery France


guv001  (C License)

Aug 15, 2013, 1:50 PM
Post #1 of 1 (402 views)
Chambery France Can't Post

I'm currently in France on holiday and would like to if possible jump at either Chambery or Grenoble. I have my national licence (BPA) and my current valid membership of the bpa and logbook. Does anyone know if I will need anything else? I was thinking of medical forms (which I don't have as I'm self certified at home). Any help appreciated as I would love to jump out here in the alps.

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump


Search for (options)