Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
CARAVAN OVER NEW MARKET MEMORIAL DAY BOOGIE

fencebuster  (D 29918)

Apr 24, 2013, 7:30 AM
Post #1 of 3 (507 views)
Shortcut
CARAVAN OVER NEW MARKET MEMORIAL DAY BOOGIE Can't Post

Mark your calendars and join us for the Caravan over New Market Memorial Day Boogie .Come out and get the season jumping! WEVE BEEN ROOKed - Turbine Aircraft by Skydive Chicago. $25 lift tickets all weekend. Organizers - All weekend for all levels. ORGANIZERS: NELSON PEREZ Free Flying /Tracking /Angle Flying: DEAN SCHLEMMER -Relative Work: Special Guest Organizer to come - Registration is $25.00 and includes: - T-shirt, Saturday Night Back Yard Cook Out and Frosty beverages. Pre-registration will be accepted. Come and ENJOY THE FUN on this holiday weekend. Put this on your calendarSee you Memorial Day!

www.skydivenewmarket.com

SansSuit  (D 21554)

Apr 24, 2013, 6:10 PM
Post #2 of 3 (456 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fencebuster] CARAVAN OVER NEW MARKET MEMORIAL DAY BOOGIE [In reply to] Can't Post

I know that I can look it up, but in announcements of this kind it might be a good idea to state the location. Just sayin'.

fencebuster  (D 29918)

Apr 24, 2013, 6:17 PM
Post #3 of 3 (449 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SansSuit] CARAVAN OVER NEW MARKET MEMORIAL DAY BOOGIE [In reply to] Can't Post

Good point. We are at New Market airport in Virginia. I-81, Exit 264. Airport identifier is 8W2. CHeck us out at www.skydivenewmarket.com or on our Facebook site. We'd like to see you at New Market in Memorial Day weekend!

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)