Forums: Skydiving: Wind Tunnels:
artard inspired me, I made a recap of my tunnel progression so far

zerospinskier  (B License)

Feb 20, 2013, 10:03 AM
Post #1 of 5 (1288 views)
Shortcut
artard inspired me, I made a recap of my tunnel progression so far Can't Post

I decided to throw together a highlight reel from my first 5 hours in the tunnel at iFLY Utah. It spans about 6 months. This stuff is too much fun!

http://youtu.be/XUaa7YLWW2w

adamUK  (C 104423)

Feb 20, 2013, 10:49 AM
Post #2 of 5 (1263 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zerospinskier] artard inspired me, I made a recap of my tunnel progression so far [In reply to] Can't Post

You're much further than I was after 5 hours. SmileSmile I was still on head down on the net at that point trying to get stable.

Squeak  (E 1313)

Feb 22, 2013, 1:38 AM
Post #3 of 5 (1171 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adamUK] artard inspired me, I made a recap of my tunnel progression so far [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
You're much further than I was after 5 hours. SmileSmile I was still on head down on the net at that point trying to get stable.
If that's 5 hours total, you are freaking STYLINCool

I wasnt even close to head down at 5 hours, and Im still releasing off of the net after 14 hours..man I SUCKUnimpressed

Sly

(This post was edited by Squeak on Feb 22, 2013, 1:45 AM)

zimmerk9  (C 39568)

Dec 22, 2013, 5:42 AM
Post #4 of 5 (719 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zerospinskier] artard inspired me, I made a recap of my tunnel progression so far [In reply to] Can't Post

Fucking sick!!! I am jealous as hell. Mad props for progressing so quickly.

danielcroft  (D 31103)

Dec 26, 2013, 8:16 PM
Post #5 of 5 (524 views)
Shortcut

Nice one, Marc. Hopefully I'll see you up at the tunnel again at some point. :-)

Forums : Skydiving : Wind Tunnels

Search for (options)