Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
Hello from the coal region of PA!

Korsky570  (A 65835)

Feb 17, 2013, 1:08 PM
Post #1 of 7 (408 views)
Shortcut
Hello from the coal region of PA! Can't Post

Hello my name is Korey. I'm from a small city in north east PA. My home DZ is "Above the Poconos Skydivers" and I absolutely love my family up there. I made my first jump in July and fell in love instantly. Skydiving has become a huge passion for myself as it does for many others and I am proud to be part of the skydiving community. I really look forward to achieving and going as far as I can in this sport. I hope to make it my life one day. Happy Jumping! Smile

skydiverbry  (D License)

Feb 17, 2013, 1:51 PM
Post #2 of 7 (380 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Korsky570] Hello from the coal region of PA! [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forums!!!SmileSmileSmile

I'm from Western Pa. Johnstown as a matter a fact.

Been off jump status for a bit because of an injury but hope to get back in the air this summer.

Did all my jumping when I lived in Indianapolis, In.

Hope to see you in the skies of Pa. soon

Bry

Korsky570  (A 65835)

Feb 17, 2013, 7:58 PM
Post #3 of 7 (351 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skydiverbry] Hello from the coal region of PA! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks! I'm from Shamokin. I hope the injury heals soon so that you can get back in the air. Smile I want to start travelling to different DZ's. Get well soon!

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Feb 18, 2013, 4:55 AM
Post #4 of 7 (324 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forums! Smile If it's too cold to jump, it's a good time to plan out your summer boogie season! Have you thought about which boogies you'd like to go to?

Korsky570  (A 65835)

Feb 18, 2013, 1:58 PM
Post #5 of 7 (299 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skymama] Hello from the coal region of PA! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you for the welcome! Smile It's not too cold for me, there's a good handful of us that jump all year round up at my DZ the cold weather don't stop this skydiver from jumping! I'm there almost every weekend as long as weather permits! I haven't looked into any summer boogies any that you would suggest?

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Feb 19, 2013, 9:14 AM
Post #6 of 7 (268 views)
Shortcut

Well, if you're ready to get your boogie on next month, you could go to Fitzgerald, GA over St. Pat's weekend (hosted by dz.commer Spence at a campground) or DeLand on Easter weekend (hosted by Team Dirty Sanchez)

Later in the summer are Carolinafest (NC), Summerfest (Chicago) and Lost Prairie (MT). I haven't been to any of these, but there's always a lot of excitement about them every year.

Korsky570  (A 65835)

Feb 20, 2013, 7:11 PM
Post #7 of 7 (228 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skymama] Hello from the coal region of PA! [In reply to] Can't Post

I will definitely look into them thank you!! Smile

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)