Tunnel Camps

Skydivesg  (D 10938)

Feb 4, 2013, 5:31 PM
Post #1 of 2 (754 views)
Shortcut
Tunnel Camps Can't Post

HFS Tunnel Camps - Skyventure Colorado

Feb 22-24 -- March 22-24 -- April 12-14 -- 2013

Learn the most efficient and current body position for Horizontal Formation Skydiving.

Proper use of your legs - Center Point Turns - Side Slides - Translating Turns - Moving with Power and Stopping on a dime - Grip Management - Targeting - Vertical Transitions (aka burble hops) - Fast and Slow Fall - The Fastest way for getting up when low on a formation - Be strong in freefall and holding your ground -

All the necessary skills to become a better skydiver and get asked on better loads and improve your 4 and 8 way skills.

People have said 'the amount of learning in one weekend camp equals more than 200 jumps.' We just don't spend the time in the air perfecting these skills unless we use a tunnel. And it's imperative to use a coach who knows what to look for and how to give proper corrective feedback.

Buy one hour of time and get 1 1/2 to 2 hours of flying by doing drills with other campers
and sharing each other's time.

Contact: Sandy Grillet - SkydiveSG@aol.com - Send me PM on here or Facebook.

Awesomeness is happening with or without you.

Skydivesg  (D 10938)

Mar 26, 2013, 10:34 AM
Post #2 of 2 (482 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Skydivesg] Tunnel Camps [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow ! I just got back from my March camp at Skyventure Colorado.

It is so much fun to see people progress from bouncing off the walls to controlled flight with amazing confidence.

To see their faces go from extreme tension and concern to huge relaxed smiles while doing center point, cogging turns with me is the most rewarding thing I can imagine in this sport. My heart rate increases just thinking about it.

. Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

Forums : Skydiving : Wind Tunnels

Search for (options)