Forums: Skydiving: Skydiving History & Trivia:
DB Cooper

First page Previous page 1 ... 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 ... 2180 Next page Last page  View All

skyjack71

Feb 1, 2013, 2:56 PM
Post #40501 of 54483 (29466 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] COOPER RESEARCH 101 [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Third, don't write books about your "conclusions" before you have valid data supporting those conclusions.

ShockedUnsureSmileJo has not written a book, but even the FBI agrees with some of the conclusion I have made because they are the only things that made it work! I will not go into detail about these things other than to say MY connection to Duane Weber was long term and I was his wife - NOT a writer telling a story about a suspect.
Even the FBI has verified things about WEBER that makes his past very suspect and there are those past FBI and current and researchers - who tell me - "TELL your STORY - Weber was the BEST suspect EVER"..........

The FBI was never able to discount Weber! NOT ever! Not with fingerprints or dna. His whereabouts cannot be accounted for during the last 2 months of 1971 and the 1st month of 1972.

In reply to:
Fourth, don't agree to appear on national television as an "expert" on some subject until you have at least some idea of what you are talking about. Marla, please note

TongueBlushUnsureUnimpressedShockedLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Jo Weber has never claimed to be an expert - just trying to find out about her husband and in 17 yrs of doing so learned a lot about the crime, but never ever considered herself any kind of expert on any of it. NOTE: I do pipe in when some of you make blatant errors - like my 73 yr old brain is suppose retain stuff I actually had NO first hand knowledge of nor been trained to do.Unsure So sad how some of the experts do NOT retain the facts!

(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Feb 1, 2013, 3:00 PM)

377  (F 666)

Feb 1, 2013, 3:17 PM
Post #40502 of 54483 (29457 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Cooper Investigation CLOSED [In reply to] Can't Post

Blevins wrote
Quote:
I left a for a day or two a few times because I thought if I didn't cool off, I'd end up like Meyer Louie...who by the way I think should be allowed to return.

Meyer Louie should be allowed to return.

Snowmman too.

I'd even let Jamie Cooper back. I'm pretty liberal.

skyjack71

Feb 1, 2013, 4:03 PM
Post #40503 of 54483 (29451 views)
Shortcut
Now! What I am here for today.! [In reply to] Can't Post

Certain individual have been reviewing the yr of 1971 in the life of Weber.

Weber's income in 1971:

The total income between Duane and his wife was $5233.

$1500 of that was for the sale of personal items.

Therefore the earned income was reduced to $3676. Of that $3676 the wife's total income was $1,396.

Duane's contributions that yr was a grand total of $2335 and from that he claimed travel and office expenses.

The had 2 children living at home ages 15 and 8 - in those days there was no assistance for children and the father was out of the picture.

During the yr of 1971 they lived in Atlanta and Riverdale Ga and also in Columbia S.C. During one school yr they move those kids 3 times.

They made a trip to Vegas and Weber tried to purchase a boat in South, Florida (a sea going vessel). He had the cash on him according to the wife and he bought her clothes like she had never had before and they went to N.Y. for New yrs to ring in 1972.

Most of this come from the tax report and the rest came from the testimony of the wife and the memories of 2 of her children. The one who was 15 at the time is now deceased and before she died of an overdoes after a trip to Eugene, OR she told me she knew Duane was Cooper. The young man was too young to remember a lot, but did tell me what he could remembet as an 8 yr old.

Duane destroyed lives and yet they all loved him. STRANGE! All give their testimony of their love for him and yet, he destroyed lives.

The 15 yr old had a child, one she gave away - not adopted but given to a couple I was told they knew from S.C. or N.C. In South Carolina they lived on Baffin Bay Rd. Another accounting I heard was the couple lived in MO. I will have to look for the files on the baby.

Talking about the baby makes me remember what Duane said in the hospital before he died.
"Take the Baby down stairs, Bring the Baby back up, I can't go till the Baby gets here. I love You" and then he was gone.

I do not know if he was telling me he loved me or if he had already crossed over to the other side. Was the BABY the child or was the Baby just representative of his life - whatever it meant he was gone....as the death gurgle followed within moments.

(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Feb 1, 2013, 4:05 PM)

skyjack71

Feb 1, 2013, 4:22 PM
Post #40504 of 54483 (29447 views)
Shortcut
Re: [377] Cooper Investigation CLOSED [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:

Jo, you teased that the case would be closed soon. How soon and on what basis?

Like I said - you got a $20. bill that Cooper took with him? Can you put him on the plane with that? What has been presented to the FBI - that only Cooper could have had? The plane ticket, the stub, the bank bag, a $20 bill, something stolen from the plane or a crew member? Name of the game!

377  (F 666)

Feb 1, 2013, 5:06 PM
Post #40505 of 54483 (29430 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Cooper Investigation CLOSED [In reply to] Can't Post

Galen is searching hard for some Norjack 20s in a safe deposit box traceable to Gosset. If he were successful that would be pretty convincing evidence of Gosset's connection to the crime.

What are you hinting at Jo? Whadduya got?

Go 49ers!

They really need a spectacular demo jump at halftime.

Janet Jackson with a jumpsuit malfunction?

skyjack71

Feb 1, 2013, 5:20 PM
Post #40506 of 54483 (29419 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Weber SS earnings [In reply to] Can't Post

InNOW get this - I really wish I knew how to scan this, but it is faded. When Duane applied for his SS benefits they did a summary of income for each yr.
yr Earnings
1953 - 76 - was in prison
1954 - 60 - was in prison
1955 - 0
1956 - 0
1957 - 401 - was on parole?
1958 - 0
1959 - 0
1960 - 24
1961 - 0
1962 - 0
1963 - 0
1964 - 0
1965 - 0
1966 - 0
1967 - 0
1968 - 2266.97
1969 - 3763.49
1970 - 6025.95
1971 - 150.00
1972 - 9192.50
1973 - 8824.97
1974 - 12203.17

Until then it continues to esculate in the high 20's and 30's until 1991 when he was put under disability.

1953 and 1954 I guess he made license plate or did something with in the prison system???but what did they do back then???

We all know he was arrested in Treasure Isle in 1957 and presumably was on parole since some income shows for that yr.

1958 /1959 - where the hell was he - probably in jail somewhere.

1960 he was in Canon.

1961 to 1967 he falls off the face of the EARTH....but supposedly in Jefferson in 1967 and part of 1968.

NOTICE how something STANDS out in the SS record. Two points.

One is 1971 - what the hell did they live off of! After that he continues to climb the food chain.
This is based on earned income subject to SS - salesmen have expenses that come off the top over-head such as office expenses and auto.

Unbelievable where the record goes after 1983 - off the charts for an excon selling insurance and that is after deductions. I look at the money he made between 1984 and 1987 before he got sick - NO DAMN wonder he was MANAGER of the YR. I thought something was wrong and pulled some old tax record.

Also there is another GLITCH. 1981 the yr he takes a big dip.
I wondered how we lived in 1980/1981. I was working- selling furniture, but didn't make a lot of money. I also spent a lot of time on the phone booking appt.s for him....but during those 2 yrs we did without nothing - absolutely nothing.

Remember 1980 was when the money was found and Duane left Ft. Collins by March right after he asked me to make a trip with him to Omaho, NB. (I think this was the city he took me too or something close to it).He went to a BANK with his briefcase...and told me he had to see a man about some business - he was not licensed in that state.

He is only inside for about 20 minutes and I sit in the car. Remember this was after the news articles hit the newspapers about the money find. Then a few days later Duane leaves for AL, but I do not know were he was for a while - as he would call me and did NOT tell me much - just that he had a room in Mobile and he was looking at the job. Remember when he left Ft Collins he was in an Oldsmobile Cutlass he had bought in 1979 after our trip to CO. Brand New! BUT the income does NOT support his being able to purchase (cash) a brand new car even if the dealer gave him a good trade on the Caddy. The Caddy was only about 3 yrs old, but we had racked up a lot of miles on it. IT was the CADDY we drove to Salt Lake and to WA.

Then he comes back to CO for my daughters graduation and shortly afterward he is driving the Mercury Maurque (new). (2 NEW CARS in 9 months). Strange as it may sound the tax records show he purchased yet another car - I have NO knowledge of...or at least that is how I read the records. I haven't gone back to chase it - as I could not understand why or for who that car was purchased - a professional always did the taxes and I expect I didn't even see the taxes for that yr....he just provided me an allowance for making his appointments but I did not actually sell in Wym or in ALa. I was licensed but only made the appointments. All I did was sign the thing (if I had known then what I know today - hell no)!

ANYONE get the picture at all - this was a man ready to RUN and he put distance between me and himself for over 2 months. - I didn't actually KNOW where he was.

He was afraid I would connect the money find and Cooper to him. He may also have used some of the money when we returned from Wa to Ft.Collins in Oct of 1979. He had bought the OLDs and we had a BIG Christmas.

It was the great snow in WY when he made the trip to LANDON....to see Richard Petersen. Wonder what was in the package he left on Paperlegs door. Seems like we made that trip in Jan or Feb of 1980...I do not clearly remember when we made the trip - just know there was a BIG SNOW and a huge front. End of 1979 or beginng of 1980.

(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Feb 1, 2013, 6:35 PM)

RobertMBlevins

Feb 1, 2013, 9:41 PM
Post #40507 of 54483 (29362 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Orange1] Cooper Investigation CLOSED [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
I'm not sure you can assume the real DBC wouldn't joke about being a suspect, especially after he'd been cleared by an FBI DNA test. He might be an ironic double psych kind of guy who would get a kick out of it.

Sheridan Peterson might be that kind of guy.

Agree...or simply may even be doing it precisely assuming most people would also think the way Blevins does on it!

Well...neither of YOU fell for it, right? Smile

He only joked about it once. His posts that are publicly available about being a Cooper suspect are usually straight denials. One BIG clue that might reveal his whereabouts (with additional facts within it that might be verifiable) is his BOOK. If he gives enough dated material surrounding his activities in 1971, it might be possible to establish his true whereabouts at the time of the hijacking. In his bio provided to the Windsor school district when he ran for a school board post, he does discuss briefly his activities from about 1970 to some time after the hijacking. Children born in Nepal. His being there for their birth, etc. Also...he says in an internet post more recently that he was in Vietnam at the time of the crime. If he was in Vietnam, he was working somewhere. You couldn't exist there in 1971 without some income. The war and all.

All of this might be settled by doing an inquiry with Seattle FBI's Curtis Eng regarding Sheridan's whereabouts on 11/24/71. Or...by examining the full text of his book, which might reveal details that could be checked.

377  (F 666)

Feb 2, 2013, 6:57 PM
Post #40508 of 54483 (29237 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Cooper Investigation CLOSED [In reply to] Can't Post

Heard through the grapevine that a new DB Cooper movie is in the works. I'm not involved.

Anyone live near Victorville CA? A 727 at that location will be used in the production. Maybe someone can use Google Earth to get a shot of the plane.

Amazon  (D License)

Feb 2, 2013, 7:26 PM
Post #40509 of 54483 (29226 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Heard through the grapevine that a new DB Cooper movie is in the works. I'm not involved.

Anyone live near Victorville CA? A 727 at that location will be used in the production. Maybe someone can use Google Earth to get a shot of the plane.

Take your pick http://wikimapia.org/...z=15&l=0&m=b

377  (F 666)

Feb 2, 2013, 7:38 PM
Post #40510 of 54483 (29523 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amazon] Cooper Investigation CLOSED [In reply to] Can't Post

Looks like an airliner boneyard. Lotsa derelict and stored acft. I think it's the old George AFB.

Wonder who is making the movie and what the story will be?

Amazon  (D License)

Feb 2, 2013, 7:44 PM
Post #40511 of 54483 (29520 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Looks like an airliner boneyard. Lotsa derelict and stored acft. I think it's the old George AFB.

It is.. I bet there are a few 727 that could be used there SlySly

George AFB was an "interesting" place

mrshutter45

Feb 2, 2013, 8:00 PM
Post #40512 of 54483 (29510 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:

couldn't be this could it?
http://mynorthwest.com/...r-movie-in-the-works

377  (F 666)

Feb 2, 2013, 8:12 PM
Post #40513 of 54483 (29503 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] Cooper Investigation CLOSED [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe Geoff Gray will actually make a buck and break the real Cooper curse.

http://m.deadline.com/...ill-gluck-to-direct/

RobertMBlevins

Feb 2, 2013, 8:26 PM
Post #40514 of 54483 (29496 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:

The movie rights were purchased more than 18 months ago to Gray's book. He gets paid even if they never make the film. In fact, he already did since you have to pay for rights to the publishing company, and then the author, when granting those rights to a film studio. Sometimes the studio will purchase the rights just to keep the possible film off the shelf to other film companies.

However, if they have a producer then a film will probably be made sooner or later. I would definitely see it and then buy the video. It sounds like the treatment on Skyjack they're going with is comedy. Meh. I never thought of Gray's book as comedy, but since he never ventured a solution to the case, you can't go drama or the audience would be pissed at the end.

Doing the drama treatment in a screenplay, the audience is going to want a solution, or a good guess. If you don't have that, comedy works better. My general opinion on Skyjack is that for a first book, Gray did just fine. I gave it a five-star review at Amazon. My one small knock on it was that it should have included a detailed timeline of events, from the ticket purchase to the landing in Reno. That would have been good.

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Feb 2, 2013, 8:30 PM)

skyjack71

Feb 2, 2013, 8:45 PM
Post #40515 of 54483 (29487 views)
Shortcut
A FEW more BONES [In reply to] Can't Post

Previously I posted about the 2 cars purchased in late 1971 or early 1972. ANY one have a clue how Weber purchased those cars with the income of 1971 - NOT posssible even in those days.

I forget the cars now but I did post a pic that showed both car with his soon to be exwife who I blotted out! You guys helped ID them which was a match to the note I made with the wife after I found her. Yet, the new wife in 1972 - didn't have a clue - she hated Weber's guts.

SO what is really going on? NONE of you are going to get one word out of the FBI other than for them to tell you the CASE is being Closed. That does NOT mean they solved the case!

1972 Weber remarries and many could contribute that marriage to acquirements, but that is NOT what happened. The lived together for very short times off and on! Not what one would call a marriage! RIGHT!

skyjack71

Feb 2, 2013, 8:47 PM
Post #40516 of 54483 (29485 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Weber SS earnings [In reply to] Can't Post

Repeating this and then I will follow with a time record of Weber's actions after 1990 when he went on the kidney machine.

This is taken from the hospital records and co-incides with the actions of Weber from 1990 until his death in 1995.

In reply to:

InNOW get this - I really wish I knew how to scan this, but it is faded. When Duane applied for his SS benefits they did a summary of income for each yr.
yr Earnings
1955 - 0
1956 - 0
1958 - 0
1959 - 0
1960 - 24
1961 - 0
1962 - 0
1963 - 0
1964 - 0
1965 - 0
1966 - 0
1967 - 0
1968 - 2266.97
1969 - 3763.49
1970 - 6025.95
1971 - 150.00
1972 - 9192.50
1973 - 8824.97
1974 - 12203.17

Until then it continues to esculate in the high 20's and 30's until 1991 when he was put under disability.

1953 and 1954 I guess he made license plate or did something with in the prison system???but what did they do back then???

We all know he was arrested in Treasure Isle in 1957 and presumably was on parole since some income shows for that yr.

1958 /1959 - where the hell was he - probably in jail somewhere.

1960 he was in Canon.

1961 to 1967 he falls off the face of the EARTH....but supposedly in Jefferson in 1967 and part of 1968.

NOTICE how something STANDS out in the SS record. Two points.

One is 1971 - what the hell did they live off of! After that he continues to climb the food chain.
This is based on earned income subject to SS - salesmen have expenses that come off the top over-head such as office expenses and auto.

Unbelievable where the record goes after 1983 - off the charts for an excon selling insurance and that is after deductions. I look at the money he made between 1984 and 1987 before he got sick - NO DAMN wonder he was MANAGER of the YR. I thought something was wrong and pulled some old tax record.

Also there is another GLITCH. 1981 the yr he takes a big dip.
I wondered how we lived in 1980/1981. I was working- selling furniture, but didn't make a lot of money. I also spent a lot of time on the phone booking appt.s for him....but during those 2 yrs we did without nothing - absolutely nothing.

Remember 1980 was when the money was found and Duane left Ft. Collins by March right after he asked me to make a trip with him to Omaho, NB. (I think this was the city he took me too or something close to it).He went to a BANK with his briefcase...and told me he had to see a man about some business - he was not licensed in that state.

He is only inside for about 20 minutes and I sit in the car. Remember this was after the news articles hit the newspapers about the money find. Then a few days later Duane leaves for AL, but I do not know were he was for a while - as he would call me and did NOT tell me much - just that he had a room in Mobile and he was looking at the job. Remember when he left Ft Collins he was in an Oldsmobile Cutlass he had bought in 1979 after our trip to CO. Brand New! BUT the income does NOT support his being able to purchase (cash) a brand new car even if the dealer gave him a good trade on the Caddy. The Caddy was only about 3 yrs old, but we had racked up a lot of miles on it. IT was the CADDY we drove to Salt Lake and to WA.

Then he comes back to CO for my daughters graduation and shortly afterward he is driving the Mercury Maurque (new). (2 NEW CARS in 9 months). Strange as it may sound the tax records show he purchased yet another car - I have NO knowledge of...or at least that is how I read the records. I haven't gone back to chase it - as I could not understand why or for who that car was purchased - a professional always did the taxes and I expect I didn't even see the taxes for that yr....he just provided me an allowance for making his appointments but I did not actually sell in Wym or in ALa. I was licensed but only made the appointments. All I did was sign the thing (if I had known then what I know today - hell no)!

ANYONE get the picture at all - this was a man ready to RUN and he put distance between me and himself for over 2 months. - I didn't actually KNOW where he was.

He was afraid I would connect the money find and Cooper to him. He may also have used some of the money when we returned from Wa to Ft.Collins in Oct of 1979. He had bought the OLDs and we had a BIG Christmas.

It was the great snow in WY when he made the trip to LANDON....to see Richard Petersen. Wonder what was in the package he left on Paperlegs door. Seems like we made that trip in Jan or Feb of 1980...I do not clearly remember when we made the trip - just know there was a BIG SNOW and a huge front. End of 1979 or beginng of 1980.

georger

Feb 2, 2013, 9:43 PM
Post #40517 of 54483 (29461 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:

And we thought it was just some green kid writing a
book! Needing help and 'Hooray for Geoff!' The
curse continues... glad you are being entertained at
other people's expense! Geoff should pay you a
royalty.

(This post was edited by georger on Feb 2, 2013, 9:47 PM)

RobertMBlevins

Feb 2, 2013, 10:01 PM
Post #40518 of 54483 (29452 views)
Shortcut
Duane Weber's Reported SS Wages [In reply to] Can't Post

1955 - 0 (Under the table, or stealing)
1956 - 0 (See '1955')
1958 - 0 (See '1956')
1959 - 0 (Same as above)
1960 - 24 (Could be 5 cents an hour jail earnings)
1961 - 0 (See '1959')
1962 - 0 (See '1961')
1963 - 0 (Same as above)
1964 - 0 (Took a break and became Beatles fan)
1965 - 0 (Jail, stealing, or not working)
1966 - 0 (See '1965')
1967 - 0 (See '1966')
1968 - 2266.97 (Working, with probably SOME stealing)
1969 - 3763.49 (See '1968')
1970 - 6025.95 (Working. If he was married, the wife insisted on it)
1971 - 150.00 (Stealing or in jail or living off wife)
1972 - 9192.50 (Working. This amount is significant. Why would someone like Duane actually work for reported wages the year after making off with a million in today's dollars? His past does not indicate he would do this, but more like go to Mexico and party)
1973 - 8824.97 (Tired of jail, gone straight. Maybe he MET someone. Angelic )
1974 - 12203.17 (Doing better. He must like her.)
Smile

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Feb 2, 2013, 11:57 PM)

377  (F 666)

Feb 2, 2013, 10:15 PM
Post #40519 of 54483 (29438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Cooper Investigation CLOSED [In reply to] Can't Post

I am stunned that the new movie will be an adventure-comedy.

COMEDY? Does anyone think this Cooper case is funny??? Wink

Hey, Geoff is a savvy NY crime reporter. He knows when to do the soft sell Columbo "aw shucks" approach and when to pull a knife. If you doubt his effectiveness ask yourself who else got the warm welcome from the FBI and wide access to their files? I can't even get a peek at the Amboy chute.

I wish Geoff the best. He put on a first rate event in Portland that was a blast. I was so impressed that he hosted and warmly welcomed Marla. Her timing really harpooned his book, but he didn't let that get in the way of presenting every angle of Norjack that he could.

I am looking forward to the movie. When the credits roll I can say, hey I know that guy. That's only happened once before.

skyjack71

Feb 2, 2013, 10:29 PM
Post #40520 of 54483 (29459 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Duane Weber's Reported SS Wages [In reply to] Can't Post

1955 - 0
1956 - 0
1958 - 0
1959 - 0
1960 - 24
1961 - 0
1962 - 0
1963 - 0
1964 - 0
1965 - 0
1966 - 0
1967 - 0
1968 - 2266.97
1969 - 3763.49
1970 - 6025.95
1971 - 150.00
1972 - 9192.50

YOUR ALTERATIONS to the SS records is UNAPPRECIATED - it co-mingles the information I provided. SHOULD I do this for your SUSPECT.

You should DELETE the alteration because it makes it appear I made those statements.

YOU are not a very ethical person to do something like that...to make the text appear as though the original poster made such remarks.

You need to delete your post, but YOU won't because you only want to TOOT your suspect. You have shown your true self with that post and how you probably manipulated KC's financials to support your story.

KC is not a suspect and has never been! Period! Is this the same means you used to explain KC's income.....?????

The RECORDS I posted are actual SS records not IRS records.

Mad
You even CHANGED the title from SS records to IRS records - do you even know the difference?

Reported income is IRS records
and SS records is the reduced amount after DEDUCTIONS that SOCIAL SECURITY is paid on.

MadYOU NEED TO GO BACK AND MAKE YOUR POST CORRECT OTHER THAN MAKING ALTERATIONS - AN ALTERATION THAT CHANGES THE COMPLETE ASPECT OF WHAT I AM TRYING TO CONVEY!

UnsureIt is a sad state of affairs when one has to create an illusion such as you have done!
It is UNCALLED for and makes you exactly what other have called you for several yrs now!

WHAT you did was DELIBERATE and only supports the fact you deliberately contrive infomation for your own purpose. SS records are not IRS records.

(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Feb 2, 2013, 11:00 PM)

MarkBennett

Feb 2, 2013, 11:04 PM
Post #40521 of 54483 (29445 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Duane Weber's Reported SS Wages [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
KC is not a suspect and has never been! Period! Is this the same means you used to explain KC's income.....?????

I assume Jo was able to get the SS information as Duane's widow. RobertMBlevins could not get the same information on Christianson, could he?

Part of Robert's case is that Christianson suddenly had a lot more money right after the hijacking. But, there has been no reporting of income like Jo has posted for Duane. Also, there is way of telling if Christianson suddenly had a lot more money before the hijacking.

Would have been interesting to have wage and asset reports.....but not available on KC since he was unmarried?

RobertMBlevins

Feb 2, 2013, 11:17 PM
Post #40522 of 54483 (29439 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MarkBennett] Duane Weber's Reported SS Wages [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

I assume Jo was able to get the SS information as Duane's widow. RobertMBlevins could not get the same information on Christianson, could he?

Part of Robert's case is that Christianson suddenly had a lot more money right after the hijacking. But, there has been no reporting of income like Jo has posted for Duane. Also, there is way of telling if Christianson suddenly had a lot more money before the hijacking.

Would have been interesting to have wage and asset reports.....but not available on KC since he was unmarried?

That information is not for public viewing on a Cooper thread. Unless you search it out on your own, and that's up to you. Yes, I already know the numbers on Christiansen, but I figure if the FBI ever decides to take an interest in him, then they can easily get those same numbers on their own. I will call these numbers consistent and leave it at that.

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Feb 2, 2013, 11:19 PM)

skyjack71

Feb 2, 2013, 11:17 PM
Post #40523 of 54483 (29437 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Duane Weber's Reported SS Wages [In reply to] Can't Post

I did not come to the thread tonight to have to explain Duane's SS record and the only one who made a remark is a person who has his own subject and supposedly studied his subject's history and deduced the man's income did not support his life style.

The thread has tried to explain KC's income was not below par for the average JOE in the day, but Blevins is hell bent on claiming KC lived above his means. Yet, he applied his own limited knowledge to the SS records of Duane Weber and did NOT know the difference between SS records and IRS records.

skyjack71

Feb 2, 2013, 11:30 PM
Post #40524 of 54483 (29418 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MarkBennett] Duane Weber's Reported SS Wages [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

If Blevins was drawing SS benefits that would have been a report in his "well kept" files.

Understand than NOT all commissions paid are subject to SS tax unless the individual is salaried. Being Self Employed involves overhead. Such as a person might make 50K in commissions, but after legitimate expenses are taken he will only pay SS on the remaining amount. I do NOT know if the law has changed, but that is the way it USED to be.

My IRE is that Blevins changed SS report to IRS report and those ARE 2 very different animals in determining a persons income at any given time.

(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Feb 2, 2013, 11:38 PM)

skyjack71

Feb 2, 2013, 11:52 PM
Post #40525 of 54483 (29412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Duane Weber's Reported SS Wages [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
That information is not for public viewing on a Cooper thread. Unless you search it out on your own, and that's up to you. Yes, I already know the numbers on Christiansen, but I figure if the FBI ever decides to take an interest in him, then they can easily get those same numbers on their own. I will call these numbers consistent and leave it at that.

You have excuses for excuses!
If you have them produce them, he is deceased. There IS only ONE logical reason you will NOT produce the SS or IRS records - that is because YOU don't have them and you never tried to get them.

One can be assured that KC kept records on his income and his taxes paid each yr. Rental property he would NOT have to declare as that is NOT earned income. With rents - that is income, but NOT earned income and it is treated differently. One did not pay SS on investments such as rent.

Social Security is paid on EARNED income - not on investments. I do not know how somethings are handled now, but that is the way it used to be.

First page Previous page 1 ... 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 ... 2180 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Skydiving History & Trivia

Search for (options)