Forums: Skydiving: Gear and Rigging:
where can i get a custom tube streamer thing?

Gobig

Jan 30, 2013, 9:13 PM
Post #1 of 7 (1348 views)
Shortcut
where can i get a custom tube streamer thing? Can't Post

Sorry i don't know the correct name for what im looking for so im turning to the forums. (search rendered useless based on my lack of intelligence)

im looking for a company that will make me a tube streamer with a custom logo that you often see in big way jumps.

thank you in advance!

potatoman  (Student)

Jan 30, 2013, 10:16 PM
Post #2 of 7 (1324 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gobig] where can i get a custom tube streamer thing? [In reply to] Can't Post

Try durex.com

Gobig

Jan 30, 2013, 11:05 PM
Post #3 of 7 (1313 views)
Shortcut
Re: [potatoman] where can i get a custom tube streamer thing? [In reply to] Can't Post

the kind that you've never used is the kind i'm talking about.

potatoman  (Student)

Jan 30, 2013, 11:20 PM
Post #4 of 7 (1308 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gobig] where can i get a custom tube streamer thing? [In reply to] Can't Post

Would be nice to have a glow-in-the-dark TUBE...

Premier PhreeZone  (D License)
Jan 31, 2013, 4:51 AM
Post #6 of 7 (1260 views)
Shortcut

Freefly tube are usually built by a local rigger or any major loft should be able to build one.

FrancoR

Jan 31, 2013, 10:45 AM
Post #7 of 7 (1148 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Sorry i don't know the correct name for what im looking for so im turning to the forums. (search rendered useless based on my lack of intelligence)

im looking for a company that will make me a tube streamer with a custom logo that you often see in big way jumps.

thank you in advance!

Be sure to get a tube that is made good. It should release the fabric reliable and evenly. Be sure to get good instructions and that you never ever give it to someone that cannot fly at different speeds or isnt super stable in their sit.

Forums : Skydiving : Gear and Rigging

Search for (options)