Featured Classified Ads

Premier sangiro
Head Honcho
Jan 15, 2013, 4:55 AM
Post #1 of 6 (2089 views)
Shortcut
Featured Classified Ads Can't Post

Heya all,

The Dropzone.com classifieds have become the de facto spot to sell and buy used skydiving gear online.

We've had repeated request from users who want to feature their gear more prominently in the classifieds, but do not want to join the Premier Membership program. We've listened and now, for a small weekly fee (paid via PayPal) your gear items can be prominently featured on the Classifieds home page and at the top of the listings on each individual category page.

Give it a go - it will greatly increase the footprint and visibility of your ad on the site and help us pay the bills. Smile

freefalljason  (D 26672)

Jan 22, 2013, 6:18 PM
Post #3 of 6 (1540 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sangiro] Featured Classified Ads [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey HH,

As a long time Premier Member (continuously since the program began in 2004 Smile) I am a bit disappointed with the "new" featured classified ads being listed ABOVE the premier member ads on the classifieds home page as well as the "categories" home pages. Unsure Not only are the "new" ads listed above Premier Member ads but they also have longer descriptions as well as price listed.

I understand that you have to try new means to generate income for the site but there should be some consideration for those of us who have been faithful to the site for years (while contributing a LOT of money).

In it's current configuration, this "new" feature severely reduces the value of the Premier Membership which could cause some of us to consider if it's still worth the price Unsure.

Thank you for listening to my concerns.

Blue Skies,
Jason

wmw999  (D 6296)

Jan 23, 2013, 6:46 AM
Post #5 of 6 (1494 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Meso] Featured Classified Ads [In reply to] Can't Post

I just want the banner ads to go away again for premium members...

Wendy P.

freefalljason  (D 26672)

Jan 28, 2013, 5:32 AM
Post #6 of 6 (1443 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wmw999] Featured Classified Ads [In reply to] Can't Post

That would be really nice! Smile

Forums : General : Announcements

Search for (options)