Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
Where to do my AFF training Elsinore? Perris? San Diego?

twowhelz  (A 66407)

Jan 14, 2013, 9:07 AM
Post #1 of 4 (566 views)
Shortcut
Where to do my AFF training Elsinore? Perris? San Diego? Can't Post

Hello everyone and thank you in advance for your advice.

I am finally ready to start my AFF training and get my A License, the dilemma i am finding myself in is which drop zone to train at? I have three all about the same distance from my home. So I am struggling with choosing one.

I have the choice of Lake Elsinore? Lake Perris? Or San Diego?

Any advice or suggestions or benefits of one over the other would be greatly appreciated.

popsjumper  (D 999999999)

Jan 14, 2013, 9:23 AM
Post #2 of 4 (546 views)
Shortcut
Re: [twowhelz] Where to do my AFF training Elsinore? Perris? San Diego? [In reply to] Can't Post

One potato, two potato, three potato, four....

OneJumpWally  (A License)

Jan 14, 2013, 9:28 AM
Post #3 of 4 (541 views)
Shortcut
Re: [twowhelz] Where to do my AFF training Elsinore? Perris? San Diego? [In reply to] Can't Post

I did mine at Perris and I now jump at Elsinore. They are both awesome dropzones with similar wind conditions and easy to spot. Either one would be great. Good luck :)

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Jan 14, 2013, 11:40 AM
Post #4 of 4 (512 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forums! Smile Since you'll be dropping a good bit of money on your training, I suggest you go to each dropzone first for a visit to see how you like the vibe at each one. Different strokes for different folks, as they say.

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)