Forums: Skydiving Disciplines: Wing Suit Flying:
Phoenix-Fly - The Need 4 Speed - Mountain Trails

mccordia  (D 94775)

Dec 30, 2012, 10:20 PM
Post #1 of 6 (1541 views)
Shortcut
Phoenix-Fly - The Need 4 Speed - Mountain Trails Can't Post

I had the joy to get to edit all this wonderful footage last month for the latest Need 4 Speed video. From the whole team at Phoenix-Fly, we thank you all for a great 2012, and wishing you a safe and amazing 2013!!

Check it out on vimeo.com

BenediktDE

Dec 31, 2012, 3:03 AM
Post #2 of 6 (1447 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mccordia] Phoenix-Fly - The Need 4 Speed - Mountain Trails [In reply to] Can't Post

Very impressive flying, filming and editing! Thank you for posting!

johnmatrix  (D 9999)

Jan 2, 2013, 4:18 AM
Post #3 of 6 (1184 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mccordia] Phoenix-Fly - The Need 4 Speed - Mountain Trails [In reply to] Can't Post

10 out of 10. I think this is the best video yet. Thanks. Cool

GoneCodFishing

Jan 5, 2013, 4:20 AM
Post #4 of 6 (948 views)
Shortcut

Hey JC.

Not sure if the problem is my side or yours, but some of your videos on Vimeo play with the image reversed horizontally, as in the letters read back to front, and the colours seem like they are solarised. They are fine in YouTube Crazy

Might be just my computer, or maybe all the partying from when i was young is catching up and making me see funny Angelic but i thought i'd let you know.

Cracking video nevertheless, as always. Nice work.

(This post was edited by GoneCodFishing on Jan 5, 2013, 4:22 AM)

mccordia  (D 94775)

Jan 5, 2013, 7:45 AM
Post #5 of 6 (902 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoneCodFishing] Phoenix-Fly - The Need 4 Speed - Mountain Trails [In reply to] Can't Post

Seems to be a browser issue vimeo has on the odd computer. Switching to HD or another browser seems to fix that. But a problem in vimeo code, not something on our endCool

emmett751  (D 32906)

Jan 8, 2013, 4:44 PM
Post #6 of 6 (722 views)
Shortcut

One of the best Proxy flying videos out there imo. Stunning

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Wing Suit Flying

Search for (options)