Forums: Skydiving: Skydiving History & Trivia:
DB Cooper

First page Previous page 1 ... 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 ... 2178 Next page Last page  View All

Amazon  (D License)

Dec 10, 2012, 9:42 AM
Post #38826 of 54431 (29090 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Something new for you folks [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Jo, nobody is calling you a liar! your perception of truth comes into question by claiming the smallest fact/clue revolving around Duane! he was a criminal period, known to lie, deceive, things Duane did is not as "out of the norm" as one would think when speaking about his past! perhaps you are just so "in the dark" you fail to see the light, I just don't know. I don't have anything against you, but, I just don't see any reason for the theories you claim! how can all the others be wrong just because Duane told you? believe it or not, you are in that category you suppress !!

Go back and read the post Jerry made.

I never did understand JT's rabid need to persecute a little old lady. Crazy

mrshutter45

Dec 10, 2012, 9:45 AM
Post #38827 of 54431 (29088 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amazon] I'd rather talk about Cooper than Cook and Blevins [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
Note on computers, key is get all the GPU you can afford.Wink

blues jerry

I have a nvidia 1gig video card, not the best though. my processor was weak (AMD 2.61 GHZ) single core.

upgraded to 3.4 Pentium D dual core
better power supply for a better video card.
was maxed out at 2gigs memory. (old machine)
upgraded to 4 gigs, new puter allows up to 8 on 64 bit
this should be well in the limits of runing the system properly. the best option was to replace rather than
upgrading the processor, motherboard, power supply etc.

the system was running fine until I put upgrades onto the sim(addons) the final hit the machine took was
the new weather system addon. too many running programs for the processor Cool

It still is a bit lacking just sayin

I bought my lappie with the i7 and the 3D LED screen and built in NVIDIA 3D.. friggin AWSUMSmile

what is lacking, the video card? if so yes I am changing it out, not really video friendly towards gaming or simulations.

the card I have now is a Nvidia Gforce 210, sounds good but performs bad Frown

Amazon  (D License)

Dec 10, 2012, 9:47 AM
Post #38828 of 54431 (29082 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] I'd rather talk about Cooper than Cook and Blevins [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
Note on computers, key is get all the GPU you can afford.Wink

blues jerry

I have a nvidia 1gig video card, not the best though. my processor was weak (AMD 2.61 GHZ) single core.

upgraded to 3.4 Pentium D dual core
better power supply for a better video card.
was maxed out at 2gigs memory. (old machine)
upgraded to 4 gigs, new puter allows up to 8 on 64 bit
this should be well in the limits of runing the system properly. the best option was to replace rather than
upgrading the processor, motherboard, power supply etc.

the system was running fine until I put upgrades onto the sim(addons) the final hit the machine took was
the new weather system addon. too many running programs for the processor Cool

It still is a bit lacking just sayin

I bought my lappie with the i7 and the 3D LED screen and built in NVIDIA 3D.. friggin AWSUMSmile

what is lacking, the video card? if so yes I am changing it out, not really video friendly towards gaming or simulations.

the card I have now is a Nvidia Gforce 210, sounds good but performs bad Frown

Check out the one I linked... it is comparable to the one I have built in. I DO so love my 17" XPS... I just wish EVERYTHING was in 3 D now... perhaps in a few more years <sigh>

mrshutter45

Dec 10, 2012, 9:52 AM
Post #38829 of 54431 (29079 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amazon] I'd rather talk about Cooper than Cook and Blevins [In reply to] Can't Post

I seen it and am looking into it, don't know about wanting to wear glasses while using it though, did you watch the video?

Amazon  (D License)

Dec 10, 2012, 9:57 AM
Post #38830 of 54431 (29069 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] I'd rather talk about Cooper than Cook and Blevins [In reply to] Can't Post

Please don't be crushed....... nope

mrshutter45

Dec 10, 2012, 10:00 AM
Post #38831 of 54431 (29066 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:

the one on the site you gaveCool do you need to wear glasses when viewing on your lappy? or just certain vids?

Amazon  (D License)

Dec 10, 2012, 10:09 AM
Post #38832 of 54431 (29056 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:

the one on the site you gaveCool do you need to wear glasses when viewing on your lappy? or just certain vids?

Nope.. did not watch that one either....And no I did not watch the video from Ariel either. LaughLaugh

Yes you do need to watch with the glasses.. you get used to it.. really. Then again. I have to use glasses to read my monitor. I used to have stupendous eyesight but alas.. one of the penalties of surviving this long appears to be degraded vision.

I also need to use another set of glaases to watch my Sony 3D LED TV. The glasses are a function of the technology at this point.

mrshutter45

Dec 10, 2012, 10:17 AM
Post #38833 of 54431 (29051 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Nope.. did not watch that one either....And no I did not watch the video from Ariel either. LaughLaugh

Yes you do need to watch with the glasses.. you get used to it.. really. Then again. I have to use glasses to read my monitor. I used to have stupendous eyesight but alas.. one of the penalties of surviving this long appears to be degraded vision.

I also need to use another set of glaases to watch my Sony 3D LED TV. The glasses are a function of the technology at this point.

sounds good but I think I will pass on that one, if I make videos of my simulation peeps would also need to have those glasses, not just the ordinary 3D glasses. probably go with a Nvidia gtx660, 640 card, not sure yet. still shopping Sly

Robert99

Dec 10, 2012, 10:17 AM
Post #38834 of 54431 (29047 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Something new for you folks [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt, even Jo Weber, as long as they aren't deliberately making stuff up to further a means to an end. You can be wrong, but lying is something else entirely. Have to draw the line somewhere. There's enough BS going on the Cooper case already.

Blevins, How do you personally determine if someone isn't "deliberately making stuff up to further a means to an end"?

Would you care to offer some names of the people who are responsible for all the BS that is already on the Cooper case? Don't be modest.

Robert99

Amazon  (D License)

Dec 10, 2012, 10:24 AM
Post #38835 of 54431 (29304 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

sounds good but I think I will pass on that one, if I make videos of my simulation peeps would also need to have those glasses, not just the ordinary 3D glasses. probably go with a Nvidia gtx660, 640 card, not sure yet. still shopping Sly

You do realize.. it will work just fine in 2D mode... but when you want 3D turn it on and get WOWed

edited to add....
As a side note.. there are people doing 3D skydiving vids for the last 5 years.

Different glasses and technology... it is getting better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G37WCShxQBc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnFN6Xg8M_M

(This post was edited by Amazon on Dec 10, 2012, 10:28 AM)

Amazon  (D License)

Dec 10, 2012, 10:29 AM
Post #38836 of 54431 (29301 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] Something new for you folks [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt, even Jo Weber, as long as they aren't deliberately making stuff up to further a means to an end. You can be wrong, but lying is something else entirely. Have to draw the line somewhere. There's enough BS going on the Cooper case already.

Blevins, How do you personally determine if someone isn't "deliberately making stuff up to further a means to an end"?

Would you care to offer some names of the people who are responsible for all the BS that is already on the Cooper case? Don't be modest.

Robert99

You mean like LSD boy??

Robert99

Dec 10, 2012, 10:30 AM
Post #38837 of 54431 (29299 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amazon] STUPENDOUS EYESIGHT [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Then again. I have to use glasses to read my monitor. I used to have stupendous eyesight but alas.. one of the penalties of surviving this long appears to be degraded vision.

Amazon, You have probably done this already, but if not, get an appointment with a good eye doctor for a complete evaluation.

As a teenager and for two or three decades after that, I had 20/20 or better distance vision. Thanks to some skilled eye surgeons and lasers, I still have essentially 20/20 distance vision. But I also need some strong glasses for reading.

And I have survived a lot longer than you have.

Robert99

Robert99

Dec 10, 2012, 10:40 AM
Post #38838 of 54431 (29294 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amazon] Something new for you folks [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Robert99

You mean like LSD boy??

You mean that a snort of LSD or smoking a joint opens the door to "true wisdom"?

I must confess again that I have apparently led a very sheltered life. I have never even seen any illegal drugs much less use any of them.

Robert99

mrshutter45

Dec 10, 2012, 11:01 AM
Post #38839 of 54431 (29288 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

You do realize.. it will work just fine in 2D mode... but when you want 3D turn it on and get WOWed

edited to add....
As a side note.. there are people doing 3D skydiving vids for the last 5 years.

Different glasses and technology... it is getting better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G37WCShxQBc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnFN6Xg8M_M

as Johnny Carson often said, "I did not know that" Cool Hmmm, I'll take a better look at the Nvidia 3D system, this is why I wanted you to view the video on that site, it was pretty clear and no need for glasses.

had to break out the glasses for those vids Cool

(This post was edited by mrshutter45 on Dec 10, 2012, 11:05 AM)

RobertMBlevins

Dec 10, 2012, 12:06 PM
Post #38840 of 54431 (29294 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MeyerLouie] Something new for you folks [In reply to] Can't Post

Robert 99 says in part:
Quote:
'Blevins, How do you personally determine if someone isn't "deliberately making stuff up to further a means to an end"?

Would you care to offer some names of the people who are responsible for all the BS that is already on the Cooper case? Don't be modest...'

On your first question, usually by fact-checking or interviewing them, or...by catching them in outright lies. Or...by examining their Facebook posts, which can sometimes reveal a lot about someone.

Second question: Marla and BK come to mind immediately.

Meyer Louie says in part:

Quote:
'I must admit Blevins, that thought has crossed my mind -- are you jealous? You came around like 3 or so years ago, you were here for such a short time, then you co-wrote a book and you appeared on the History Channel -- and somehow I get the feeling you think all that automatically puts you in the "DB Cooper Hall of Fame." You have repeated yourself and your theory so many times you've lost pretty much all credibility...'

Well, it's better than coming aboard and then changing your story constantly. I've made a few errors, but the basic theory has always remained constant. I've explored other things here that have nothing to do with whether or not KC was the hijacker, such as the Tena Bar money and the Amboy chute. The only person who belongs in the Cooper Hall of Fame so far is Snownman, IMHO. I've read his posts. Jealous of anyone, NO. Hard on people who BS on the Cooper case just for personal gratification, or to fit the square peg to the round Cooper suspect hole? YES.

Quote:
'Moreover, I have seen you react, almost violently, to anyone who's thinking about coming out with a book. There's Marla, then there's Galen Cook, and there's Bruce Smith. You seem so threatened and jealous of anyone who might get something over on you or who might get more notoriety than you. I don't think anyone asked for your opinion on what Bruce should call his book. Bruce can spreak for himself, but it seems your advice and criticism of Bruce's work were totally unsolicited. That's so blatantly arrogant, Blevins. Lighten up!! Quit trying so hard...'

I think Bruce should not copy the title of Geoff Gray's book. And yes, I read what he has so far and I think he needs an editor. But then all writers need an editor, even I get edited. Both those suggestions were professional advice to Bruce. It's cheesy to ride someone else's coattails by using the title of THEIR book, especially when they are about the same subject. How about 'The Search for DB Cooper'? One practical reason is because of the way books are cataloged with their ISBN and on Amazon/internet searches. If your book is titled close to another in the same subject, some of your sales will go to the OTHER book. On editing: Most people think editing means 'cut and slash' on a manuscript, when in reality it means 'clean up and improve'.

You probably noticed I hinted to Bruce that I might be willing to help him release his book in six/nine paperback and for the Kindle. Since I know Bruce isn't any richer than I am, I would have to do this for free. And not so AB of Seattle would publish it, but so HE could publish it on his own via Kindle and maybe Lightning Source for paperback. Establishing accounts at both those venues is free. Then they pay you once a month. That's not jealousy. That's helping him reach his goal. In my thinking, Bruce's upcoming book is just fine with me because it's based on truth. And remember: Bruce ASKED for comments. So I gave him my honest opinion. Needs an editor - change the title a bit.

Quote:
'I met you Blevins. In real life you're a nice, respectful, and kind person -- I saw it with my own eyes. Why don't you try to be that person here? Nobody will fault you for that, and you just might get a better, more respectful response from people around here. Just be yourself. You can be a really good guy, Blevins...'

I do try most of the time. Once in a while even I get tired of being insulted, although lately that is mostly one person anyway. I've pretty much put him on my ignore-that-post list.

Quote:
'Earning respect takes time. Only people who've been around for a long time and who have earned a good reputation by their body of work deserve our respect. And you will get no respect if you have no credibility and if you have not "put in your time and paid your dues...."

I disagree with this statement. Suppose tomorrow a new person posted up here with 100% definitive proof on who was DB Cooper. I mean irrefutable evidence that even the FBI supports, to the point they declare the case solved. THAT person would be respected beyond everyone else. If you are basing respect on 'body of work,' mine is less than some, more than others. The Amboy chute, Marla sheet-pulling, or coming up with the best way for Cook to prove or disprove his case on Gossett. (Interviewing the servicemen Gossett actually worked with at Fort Lewis at the time of the crime) Other stuff, I suppose. There are others who have done a lot more, of course. Snownman comes to mind right away. He's The Man, as they say. Others in line for that Hall of Fame are Himmelsbach, (spent the rest of his career on the case) Tosaw, and a few others. I'm WAY down the list from those guys.

Oh, I almost forgot.

Seattle Seahawks - 58 Arizona Cardinals - ZEEE-ROW.

Ha ha ha. Cool

Quote:
"How do you like us NOW?"

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Dec 10, 2012, 1:12 PM)

MeyerLouie

Dec 10, 2012, 12:22 PM
Post #38841 of 54431 (29281 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
nothing personal, just seems far fetched to think you hold the key to this crazy case we call DB Cooper, many claim Marla is nuts, Jo is nuts, cook is nuts etc etc.......Cool

For the record:

I don't think Marla is nuts. I think she has ADD and is an opportunist.

I don't believe Jo is nuts, either. She could even be right. But you need evidence to prove a case, or at least some witnesses who might be able to further that case a bit.

Cook isn't nuts. But he's motivated to somehow prove Gossett was the hijacker, even if he has go out on some nutty limbs in the attempt. The Janet Fable, etc. All the guy has to really do is interview the people who worked with Gossett at Fort Lewis around the time of the hijacking, and he hasn't done that. This is counterproductive to his appearances on Coast-to-Coast radio, since he might find out that Gossett was Present and Accounted For at the time of the crime. Can't have that happen...Crazy

Everyone is nuts except RobertMBlevins aka 'Marilyn
Monroe'.

Blevins is just jealous and in need of a personality
transplant!

Sly

I must admit Blevins, that thought has crossed my mind -- are you jealous? You came around like 3 or so years ago, you were here for such a short time, then you co-wrote a book and you appeared on the History Channel -- and somehow I get the feeling you think all that automatically puts you in the "DB Cooper Hall of Fame." You have repeated yourself and your theory so many times you've lost pretty much all credibility.

Moreover, I have seen you react, almost violently, to anyone who's thinking about coming out with a book. There's Marla, then there's Galen Cook, and there's Bruce Smith. You seem so threatened and jealous of anyone who might get something over on you or who might get more notoriety than you. I don't think anyone asked for your opinion on what Bruce should call his book. Brue can spreak for himself, but it seems your advice and criticism of Bruce's work were totally unsolicited. That's so blatantly arrogant, Blevins. Lighten up!! Quit trying so hard.

I met you Blevins. In real life you're a nice, respectful, and kind person -- I saw it with my own eyes. Why don't you try to be that person here? Nobody will fault you for that, and you just might get a better, more respectful response from people around here. Just be yourself. You can be a really good guy, Blevins.

Earning respect takes time. Only people who've been around for a long time and who have earned a good reputation by their body of work deserve our respect. And you will get no respect if you have no credibility and if you have not "put in your time and paid your dues."

I have another point to make Blevins. For some reason you think you are on the same level as Georger and others. Well, you're not. Co-writing a book and appearing on Decoded does not make you an expert. Some folks here are playing in the Big League with the big boys. You aren't there yet. Spending years and years on this case, interfacing with the FBI and the key players on a regular basis, for years, make one an expert -- makes one "Cooper royalty" if you will. There are only a handful of people in this elite group. You're not there yet -- and you want to be so badly. Give it time Blevins. Try to be credible, offer up your stuff in a respectful way, back it up with quotes, citations, references. Your unfounded, ridiculous assumptions continue to destroy your credibility. Some people here, who have been here for years, think you're a total idiot. That's going to be tough to overcome. Quit locking horns with Georger, you are not in his league! Give it time, quit trying so hard. Gee Blevins, c'mon. I've seen the good guy, let him come out.

MeyerLouie

MeyerLouie

RobertMBlevins

Dec 10, 2012, 12:58 PM
Post #38842 of 54431 (29267 views)
Shortcut

Meyer Louie says in part:

Quote:
'I have another point to make Blevins. For some reason you think you are on the same level as Georger and others. Well, you're not. Co-writing a book and appearing on Decoded does not make you an expert. Some folks here are playing in the Big League with the big boys. You aren't there yet. Spending years and years on this case, interfacing with the FBI and the key players on a regular basis, for years, make one an expert -- makes one "Cooper royalty" if you will. There are only a handful of people in this elite group. You're not there yet -- and you want to be so badly. Give it time Blevins. Try to be credible, offer up your stuff in a respectful way, back it up with quotes, citations, references. Your unfounded, ridiculous assumptions continue to destroy your credibility. Some people here, who have been here for years, think you're a total idiot. That's going to be tough to overcome. Quit locking horns with Georger, you are not in his league! Give it time, quit trying so hard. Gee Blevins, c'mon. I've seen the good guy, let him come out...'

And yet...none of those people you mentioned have been able to solve the case, even after all those years of working on it. I don't care what posters on an internet forum think of me. I do care what the people I know in real life think of me. To a certain extent.

See, here's the Real Deal: I never claimed to be a Cooper Expert, and that book was probably my one and only (supposedly) non-fiction work. But that book really isn't about DB Cooper, it's about Kenny Christiansen and whatever evidence exists on him as it relates to the Cooper case. Wasn't even an idea I thought up on my own. Let's face it...the groundwork was done by Geoff Gray and Skipp Porteous. If it's proven later that KC was definitely NOT DB Cooper, then I probably would stop posting here anyway. There wouldn't be any purpose to it because I'm not really interested in pursuing the case any further than I have already. I'm not a crime investigator or crime writer, like Ann Rule. I'm just Robert the Sci Fi Guy who Occasionally Edits Books. When I'm not doing that, I'm out in the mountains or something listening to Mariner or Seahawk games or MP3's of old radio shows like 'Dimension X' or 'X-Minus-1'. Or popping off my .45 S/W or that 30/30 Winnie I love so much. That's who I am, nothing more.

Look, if I considered myself Cooper Royalty I would have showed up at the Portland Symposium with my slideshow gear and countered Marla's claims with some of my own. Or, I would have gone around at Ariel saying, "I'm the guy who wrote that Cooper book..." Mostly I try to stay anonymous. I may go to the 2013 Symposium in Tacoma, but unless something new emerges on KC, then I'm just going to be in the audience.

On Georger: He jumps on every post I make, no matter what it is. So IMHO his credibility, his opinions, mean zip to me. You have to pick and choose when to jump down someone's throat, and that should be for 'ridiculous assumptions' only, not because you just don't like someone. So I don't care what he says. That situation probably isn't going to get any better. We've both been banned twice now, mostly for arguing. These days I either ignore his posts, or respond to them in a comedic manner, rather than getting angry. Once in a while he brings up a sensible point on something without insults, and then I will answer that normally, more or less.

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Dec 10, 2012, 2:43 PM)
Attachments: mountainpic1.gif (271 KB)
  camping5.jpg (24.8 KB)
  camping4.jpg (32.2 KB)
  camping6.jpg (67.2 KB)
  camping2.jpg (32.2 KB)
  camping7.jpg (83.9 KB)

mrshutter45

Dec 10, 2012, 2:57 PM
Post #38843 of 54431 (29225 views)
Shortcut

where exactly has Georger lost credibility? I'll admit I don't have half the knowledge G does, the personal battle you guys has carried on too far, but I still wouldn't put his credibility on the line over this.

perhaps giving the time frame we are in (Holiday's) it just might be appropriate for a cease fire similar to what the Brits and Germans did during Christmas in 19 hundred and fourteen? Angelic

RobertMBlevins

Dec 10, 2012, 3:19 PM
Post #38844 of 54431 (29212 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] Something new for you folks [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
where exactly has Georger lost credibility? I'll admit I don't have half the knowledge G does, the personal battle you guys has carried on too far, but I still wouldn't put his credibility on the line over this.

perhaps giving the time frame we are in (Holiday's) it just might be appropriate for a cease fire similar to what the Brits and Germans did during Christmas in 19 hundred and fourteen? Angelic

Suppose I made fun of every post by one particular person on this thread, even if the point was legit. (BK excluded) People would soon start ignoring me, or think I had an agenda.

On the other hand, I get insulted a lot just for bringing up legit questions. For example, when I questioned the results of the FBI's investigation (if you can call it that) into the Amboy chute. Or when I showed pretty good reasons why Marla was full of it, and kept changing her story?

My credibility would suffer, because people would say I was doing that solely to 'push' KC as the only suspect. You see...you have to pick and choose about slamming on someone's claims. You can't just slam everything solely because you don't like someone personally. I've tried to lead by example with Georger, but he hasn't gotten the hint. If you look back, sometimes he makes points and I actually agree with him. This proves I'm not necesarily slanted against him personally. You have to keep it non-personal, whenever possible. 'Just the facts, ma'am' as the saying goes.

I didn't 'drive Marla Cooper away'. I pointed out flaws in her story, and everyone knows I even tried to help her by urging her to get her other family members to stand up on portions of her story...the ones who were there on that Thanksgiving. For some reason, a lot of people saw that as an attack on Marla when it was not. Same thing with my suggestion that Cook interview the servicemen who served alongside William Gossett at Fort Lewis at the time of the hijacking. This seemed like an obvious course for Cook, something he should have done from the very beginning. Yet...some saw that as an attack, as well. The Amboy chute, same thing. If you look at that story, the FBI's investigation on it just doesn't add up. Why wasn't Kaye's team allowed access to it? Why did the FBI quote Earl Cossey as saying it was silk, not nylon, and that is the reason it couldn't come from Cooper? Why did they try saying it probably belonged to Lt. Walling...when a simple fact-check would show the chute was made AFTER his jump, and that he jumped in a different area anyway? Where are the container and harness? Why weren't independent people in the Puget Sound skydiving community offered a chance to examine it and publish the results?

Those are legit questions, yet Georger jumped on every one of them. Credibility. A lack of an open mind on legit questions. Not answering those questions and going with personal insults instead. That's my opinion on it, anyway.

Christmas cease-fire? Okay with me. I don't hate the guy. I've never met him. And I do have a certain amount of respect for the work he's done.

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Dec 10, 2012, 4:07 PM)
Attachments: christmas-truce.gif (229 KB)

mrshutter45

Dec 10, 2012, 3:54 PM
Post #38845 of 54431 (29190 views)
Shortcut

well, let's ask this, why are you here? "My credibility would suffer, because people would say I was doing that solely to 'push' KC as the only suspect"

now just a post or two above you said this: "If it's proven later that KC was definitely NOT DB Cooper, then I probably would stop posting here anyway."

it's ok to have a suspect such as you have, but I don't understand why you would leave if KC is found not being Cooper? this tells me you are not a Cooper investigator and probably shouldn't be on here because most of the evidence against him has been challenged here. Jo also falls in this category but has been at much longer than most.

if you were to ask me, I think your "agenda" seems to be surrounding KC?

sorry, I'm a little confused Cool

RobertMBlevins

Dec 10, 2012, 3:58 PM
Post #38846 of 54431 (29184 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
well, let's ask this, why are you here? "My credibility would suffer, because people would say I was doing that solely to 'push' KC as the only suspect"

now just a post or two above you said this: "If it's proven later that KC was definitely NOT DB Cooper, then I probably would stop posting here anyway."

it's ok to have a suspect such as you have, but I don't understand why you would leave if KC is found not being Cooper? this tells me you are not a Cooper investigator and probably shouldn't be on here because most of the evidence against him has been challenged here. Jo also falls in this category but has been at much longer than most.

if you were to ask me, I think your "agenda" seems to be surrounding KC?

sorry, I'm a little confused Cool

'Probably would stop posting here anyway' could be an exaggeration. More like, wouldn't post up so much unless I had something important to add to the investigation. If KC were proven NOT to be the guy, most of my work would be complete anyway. As I said, I'm not a Cooper Expert.

On the challenging of the evidence, that's normal. But then no one else has questioned the people I have named as witnesses, either. I left that option open by naming them publicly, all except Bernie's sister, and a good investigator could find her easily.

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Dec 10, 2012, 4:01 PM)

mrshutter45

Dec 10, 2012, 4:10 PM
Post #38847 of 54431 (29177 views)
Shortcut

nothing wrong with you having KC as a suspect, I strongly disagree with most of your findings just as I have done with Jo, I am far from perfect myself, so I do appreciate the work you are sending the FBI, just don't get those hopes up too high Cool

RobertMBlevins

Dec 10, 2012, 4:15 PM
Post #38848 of 54431 (29172 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
nothing wrong with you having KC as a suspect, I strongly disagree with most of your findings just as I have done with Jo, I am far from perfect myself, so I do appreciate the work you are sending the FBI, just don't get those hopes up too high Cool

I'll be lucky if Eng doesn't just glance at everything and then toss the whole package into the garbage can...Unsure

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Dec 10, 2012, 4:17 PM)

mrshutter45

Dec 10, 2012, 4:20 PM
Post #38849 of 54431 (29162 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:

I'll be lucky if Eng doesn't just glance at them and toss them into the garbage can...

one can only try! take my simulation for example, if nothing is found I will brush myself off and climb right back on that horse and try another angle to provide some sort of evidence Cool at least you can say you tried!

maybe I should change my project name to the "Enterprise" and boldly go where one man has gone before CoolWink

(This post was edited by mrshutter45 on Dec 10, 2012, 4:25 PM)

377  (F 666)

Dec 10, 2012, 4:44 PM
Post #38850 of 54431 (29139 views)
Shortcut

Blevins wrote:
Quote:
...Marla sheet-pulling

Care to explain that term Robert? Wink

First page Previous page 1 ... 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 ... 2178 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Skydiving History & Trivia

Search for (options)