Forums: Skydiving: General Skydiving Discussions:
Lowest jump # SCR

ToastyB

Dec 7, 2012, 4:21 AM
Post #1 of 11 (1374 views)
Shortcut
Lowest jump # SCR Can't Post

Hello People,

I hold an SCR, number 14941, and I achieved my SCR on jump number 33 of my skydiving career. I was curious what the lowest jump number an SCR was achieved. If anyone has some incite or a lower jump number for their SCR I would love to know.

Thanks all!

GLIDEANGLE  (D 30292)

Dec 7, 2012, 4:56 AM
Post #2 of 11 (1314 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ToastyB] Lowest jump # SCR [In reply to] Can't Post

My wife got hers on jump #11.

fastphil  (D 5801)

Dec 7, 2012, 4:57 AM
Post #3 of 11 (1307 views)
Shortcut

I was on a jump where we did an eight way with a guy making his first jump. I don't think he sent in for a SCR # though. This happened back in the twentieth century...

AggieDave  (D License)

Dec 7, 2012, 5:07 AM
Post #4 of 11 (1295 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fastphil] Lowest jump # SCR [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
I was on a jump where we did an eight way with a guy making his first jump. I don't think he sent in for a SCR # though. This happened back in the twentieth century...

I've seen a tandem student get her SCR before.

Remember the SCR is because people like you and want to help you get it by dragging your happy-ass into an 8-way. The SCS is where you show you can fly a little bit.

ToastyB

Dec 7, 2012, 5:15 AM
Post #5 of 11 (1287 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AggieDave] Lowest jump # SCR [In reply to] Can't Post

do we know a lowest jump number for an SCS?

Premier wmw999  (D 6296)

Dec 7, 2012, 6:36 AM
Post #6 of 11 (1212 views)
Shortcut

I was on someone's SCR/SCS jump (he broke out and closed again) when he was in his high 20's, I believe. I don't remember for sure exactly how many, might have been in the 30's or even low 40's, but I don't think so. Either way, he was the most natural I ever saw. Went on later to become a US 4-way champ.

Wendy P.

Snowflake

Dec 7, 2012, 6:56 AM
Post #7 of 11 (1192 views)
Shortcut

Jump 21, it was a no show and it was awesome!!!! They turned a point so I got a badge for that too. I have a big smile on my face thinking about it

JohnMitchell  (D 6462)

Dec 7, 2012, 9:22 PM
Post #8 of 11 (991 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
I think Andy Farrington might have docked like 16th or something on his 12th or 13th jump. Pretty natural skydiver.

robinheid  (D 5533)

Dec 12, 2012, 12:00 PM
Post #9 of 11 (729 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:

Jim Slocum by a mile IIRC. He was an experienced pilot and I think was one of the jump pilots at Coolidge when he closed 8th or later on jump number.... 7.

He and his now-wife Val are both still active, so I'm sure they or someone closer to them can confirm or correct my recollection.

Cool

steve1  (D 23640)

Dec 14, 2012, 11:51 AM
Post #10 of 11 (637 views)
Shortcut

Russ Berree's son came out to make his first tandem. Hod Sanders was the tandem master. We built an eight way around him. So, after jump number one he had his SCR.

upndownshop  (D 23924)

Dec 16, 2012, 5:54 AM
Post #11 of 11 (523 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AggieDave] Lowest jump # SCR [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

I've seen a tandem student get her SCR before.
In reply to:

If I am thinking of the same one you are, I believe it was a 2 pt 20 way! A certain DZO's wife with members of Airspeed and manufacturer reps? That was a fun jump!

Cant speak for others during the event but I personally did one with 17 jumps. She ended up on a 20 way by the end of the week!

Forums : Skydiving : General Skydiving Discussions

Search for (options)