Forums: Skydiving: Gear and Rigging:
Odyssey NJK, what Xbraced canopies will fit

J-Rock  (D 27385)

Dec 2, 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #1 of 3 (572 views)
Shortcut
Odyssey NJK, what Xbraced canopies will fit Can't Post

Just like the title says, I have an NJK with and Optimum 126/Cypress. What cross braced canopies will fit nicely? Just looking for real world experience from people that might have the same size rig. Was looking at getting a Xaos 21 but not to sure what would be the largest one I could fit in there. My crossfire 119 is a great fit with a little room to spare. I would like to get something in there 95-100 range and didnt know if it was feasible. Prior owner said he crammed a Velo 111 in there but Im not so sure I want to stand on the rig to close it.

Premier slotperfect  (D 13014)
Dec 2, 2012, 3:25 PM
Post #2 of 3 (514 views)
Shortcut
Re: [J-Rock] Odyssey NJK, what Xbraced canopies will fit [In reply to] Can't Post

Email Larry Sherling @ Sunpath: larry@sunpath.com for advice from the manufacturer.

I own a 2012 DNKY (one size down from the NJK). It is build for a Velo 96; I currently have a Velo 103 in it which fits fine.

(This post was edited by slotperfect on Dec 2, 2012, 3:57 PM)

floormonkey  (D License)

Dec 2, 2012, 7:02 PM
Post #3 of 3 (453 views)
Shortcut
Re: [J-Rock] Odyssey NJK, what Xbraced canopies will fit [In reply to] Can't Post

Here, let me google that for you

http://lmgtfy.com/...npath+container+size

second result

This manufacturer's extensive testing would definitely count as real world experience, and an OP126 packs slightly smaller than a PR113.

(This post was edited by floormonkey on Dec 2, 2012, 7:05 PM)

Forums : Skydiving : Gear and Rigging

Search for (options)