Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
Hello from STL MO

Eriks-Angelos  (C 41316)

Nov 21, 2012, 1:33 PM
Post #1 of 6 (652 views)
Shortcut
Hello from STL MO Can't Post

Hey everybody! I'm Stephen, new to the sport have 30 jumps now, started jumping at the end of July, I jump out at Talorville Il, at Mid America Sport Parachute Club.

one of the coolest things about where I jump Lew Sanborn D-1 jumps out there, so it's really cool talking to him!

have a great thanksgiving everybody! Smile

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Nov 24, 2012, 4:50 PM
Post #2 of 6 (567 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Eriks-Angelos] Hello from STL MO [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forums! Smile I hope you've gotten Lew to sign your logbook. I think that would be really cool!

Eriks-Angelos  (C 41316)

Nov 25, 2012, 9:08 AM
Post #3 of 6 (535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skymama] Hello from STL MO [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks you Smile yeah I have had him to sign 2 of my jumps so far, he's a pretty funny guy, I hope to be jumping when I'm in my 80's, :)

377  (F 666)

Nov 29, 2012, 1:57 PM
Post #4 of 6 (463 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Eriks-Angelos] Hello from STL MO [In reply to] Can't Post

Very cool. Lew stated jumping in 1948!!!! Get him to tell you a lot of jump stories from back in the day. Very few of those guys are left and far fewer still jump. I met Lew at WFFC a few years ago and stupidly didnt hink of asking him to sign my logbook.

Eriks-Angelos  (C 41316)

Dec 6, 2012, 4:42 PM
Post #5 of 6 (401 views)
Shortcut
Re: [377] Hello from STL MO [In reply to] Can't Post

that amazes me!! 1948, waaaayyy before I was born, before my mum was born, he was jumping and still is!!! that is so cool!! I want to grow old and be a JOE someday. :)

Snowwhite

Dec 6, 2012, 7:00 PM
Post #6 of 6 (389 views)
Shortcut
Re: [377] Hello from STL MO [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Very cool. Lew stated jumping in 1948!!!! Get him to tell you a lot of jump stories from back in the day. Very few of those guys are left and far fewer still jump. I met Lew at WFFC a few years ago and stupidly didnt hink of asking him to sign my logbook.

Hey Mark! Send me your logbook sometime, and when I am down there, I will have him sign it for you, or you can send it to the WFFC Airboss, he would take care of that for you too!

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)