Forums: Skydiving: General Skydiving Discussions:
Looks like great minds think alike, I need help with Gishwhes too!

kearabell

Nov 2, 2012, 10:26 AM
Post #1 of 7 (508 views)
Shortcut
Looks like great minds think alike, I need help with Gishwhes too! Can't Post

Haha glad I'm not the only one at least.

Okay this is going to be the oddest request but...I'm doing an international scavenger hunt for charity, and one of the items is to get a picture of someone skydiving holding a sign for your team. I'm trying to find someone that wouldn't mind doing this for me. I was just wondering if anybody that was skydiving in the next few days could help. And so I don't seem even crazier than I am, the hunt is called Gishwhes and it's run by Misha Collins from Supernatural, so it's a legitimate program. If you have any advice or anything I would appreciate it more than you could imagine. Thank you!

-Keara Contartesi

theonlyski  (D License)

Nov 2, 2012, 10:37 AM
Post #2 of 7 (477 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kearabell] Looks like great minds think alike, I need help with Gishwhes too! [In reply to] Can't Post

Read the other post for info. Wink

Why don't ya just go jump? Tongue

dizzyjw

Nov 2, 2012, 10:43 AM
Post #3 of 7 (467 views)
Shortcut
Re: [theonlyski] Looks like great minds think alike, I need help with Gishwhes too! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, What better than to get a picture of yourself.

kearabell

Nov 2, 2012, 11:01 AM
Post #4 of 7 (450 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dizzyjw] Looks like great minds think alike, I need help with Gishwhes too! [In reply to] Can't Post

Haha I would love to! I just don't have that much money. I can pay someone to do it for me, but I don't have the full amount to go myself.

And I read the other post but it didn't have any specific people I should contact?

theonlyski  (D License)

Nov 2, 2012, 11:03 AM
Post #5 of 7 (445 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kearabell] Looks like great minds think alike, I need help with Gishwhes too! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Haha I would love to! I just don't have that much money. I can pay someone to do it for me, but I don't have the full amount to go myself.

And I read the other post but it didn't have any specific people I should contact?

Where do you live?

Honestly you might get off cheap and only have to pay a couple of slots (around $50 total) plus some extra cash for the parachute packing and beer later.

The absolute best way would be to find a dropzone close to you and go there tomorrow morning. Ask around.Wink

kearabell

Nov 2, 2012, 11:11 AM
Post #6 of 7 (434 views)
Shortcut
Re: [theonlyski] Looks like great minds think alike, I need help with Gishwhes too! [In reply to] Can't Post

Columbia, SC! The lowest I've found right now was $190 and they were all booked up for the next 2 days anyway. If anyone knows a place that's not though, definitely let me know!

theonlyski  (D License)

Nov 2, 2012, 11:13 AM
Post #7 of 7 (432 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Columbia, SC! The lowest I've found right now was $190 and they were all booked up for the next 2 days anyway. If anyone knows a place that's not though, definitely let me know!

Just go to the DZ, preferably with a lightweight flexible sign that says what you need it to say.

Ask for the fun jumpers. Wink

Forums : Skydiving : General Skydiving Discussions

Search for (options)