Forums: Skydiving: Gear and Rigging:
Firebird Germany customer service experience

treiparinti

Oct 30, 2012, 6:20 AM
Post #1 of 4 (893 views)
Shortcut
Firebird Germany customer service experience Can't Post

Has anyone had anything to do with German FlyFirebird company, and if so, how did they treat you?
I tried to have some details from them about a used rig that they were selling on their website, and all I got to have in arround 2 weeks of nearly daily sent mails were a couple of extremly evasive answers, that finalised with one today saying short "the rig is sold". To me is the worst customer service that I experienced 'till now.
If anybody intrested i can post the whole mail "discussion".

jurgencamps  (D License)

Oct 31, 2012, 1:02 AM
Post #2 of 4 (726 views)
Shortcut
Re: [treiparinti] Firebird Germany customer service experience [In reply to] Can't Post

I have several friends who jump their evo rigs and I know that they are very happy with the fast (after sales) service.
Maybe you were dealing with the wrong person (the coffee woman?) or they thought that you were a scammer? I don't know.

rem1  (A License)

Oct 31, 2012, 9:54 AM
Post #3 of 4 (637 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jurgencamps] Firebird Germany customer service experience [In reply to] Can't Post

I've just ordered a rig off them - great customer service and very helpful with the options etc explaining which of them are in fact standard.

Not sure why you had such difficulty?

treiparinti

Nov 1, 2012, 5:59 PM
Post #4 of 4 (533 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jurgencamps] Firebird Germany customer service experience [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
I have several friends who jump their evo rigs and I know that they are very happy with the fast (after sales) service.
Maybe you were dealing with the wrong person (the coffee woman?) or they thought that you were a scammer? I don't know.
There's not much of an option on their page. Either you write to the customer's service mail and you will talk with the "cofee lady" if you're lucky enough to get a reply, or you write to the web design page tehnical. I went with the first one. Maybe wrong choice.

Forums : Skydiving : Gear and Rigging

Search for (options)