Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
New guy from SE Washington

skermy

Oct 24, 2012, 12:11 PM
Post #1 of 1 (170 views)
Shortcut
New guy from SE Washington Can't Post

Hey all! I wanted to wait and get some jumps in before posting in the forum, but I can't wait any longer! Earlier this year, I was invited to a buddy's bachelor party, which included going to the iFly wind tunnel in Tukwila. Unfortunately, money fell through at the last minute and I wasn't able to go, but the skydiving seed was already planted. Wink I've lurked DZ.com ever since then, reading countless posts and enjoying the vibe here. In addition, I'm not sure how many youtube videos I've watched, covering everything from AFF to Z-Hills. lol

Once the spring hits our area and money issues ease up quite a bit by that time, I intend to complete the AFF course. My wife has been hesitant, but through the vast amounts of info. you all share, she's warming up to the idea of me jumping out of planes. Cool

So with a bit of money, and a little luck, you other NW'ers will see me around in person, doing my best to join the club. In the meantime, I'll continue to lurk here and reply to anything that I can.

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)