Forums: Skydiving Disciplines: Wing Suit Flying:
Flysight question

splat123  (C License)

Oct 22, 2012, 11:33 AM
Post #1 of 5 (837 views)
Shortcut
Flysight question Can't Post

If I get the standard model (without paralog) will I still be able to view my flights on PC ? Not much of computer geek & really want it to improve body position, but would be nice to log times etc.

Premier WickedWingsuits  (D 30916)

Oct 22, 2012, 11:38 AM
Post #2 of 5 (827 views)
Shortcut
Re: [splat123] Flysight question [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
If I get the standard model (without paralog) will I still be able to view my flights on PC ? Not much of computer geek & really want it to improve body position, but would be nice to log times etc.

Yes. There is a flysight viewer. You can also view the raw data in text or Excel.

Even with no PC the tones are the best way to adjust body position.

splat123  (C License)

Oct 22, 2012, 12:04 PM
Post #3 of 5 (813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WickedWingsuits] Flysight question [In reply to] Can't Post

Cheers Simon, that's the b'day present from the mrs sortedSmile

NoValidTitle  (C 39172)

Oct 23, 2012, 7:50 AM
Post #4 of 5 (707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [splat123] Flysight question [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:

You can also download Paralog for free to view the flysight files. You just can't save a jump log without paying. But Paralog has a nice view for the data.

BenediktDE

Oct 25, 2012, 1:19 PM
Post #5 of 5 (549 views)
Shortcut
Re: [NoValidTitle] Flysight question [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

You can also download Paralog for free to view the flysight files. You just can't save a jump log without paying. But Paralog has a nice view for the data.

Yes, but in the newer version the resolution of the graph is artificially lowered.

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Wing Suit Flying

Search for (options)