Forums: Skydiving: Skydiving History & Trivia:
DB Cooper

First page Previous page 1 ... 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 ... 2111 Next page Last page  View All

Farflung

Oct 17, 2012, 11:04 PM
Post #36976 of 52770 (19754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [377] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

Ahhhh---ooooooooo----GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

Sky King, Sky King, Do NOT Answer…..

Delta….. Uniform….. Alpha…..November….. Echo….. I say again……

Delta……Uniform…….Alpha….. November….. Echo……..

This is not a drill, this is not a drill…….

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTT!!!!!!

Launch codes verified?

What?

Launch codes verified!

Oh, yeah, I’m FIGMO ya know. Got 21 and a half, so it doesn’t matter. I got your launch verification pal, I got it…….. right here!

Robert99

Oct 17, 2012, 11:12 PM
Post #36977 of 52770 (19751 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Jo wrote
Quote:
Had to delete the rest of the post I made as - it is about things and circumstances I am NOT supposed to talk about in this thread or in any written format.

Klaxon horn sounding. Loudspeaker blares: "Tease Alert Tease Alert. This is not a drill".

It must be tough being 007 Jo. So many secrets to protect. Never reveal the whole story. It would be akin to treason.

Jo, if you want to spin another story about Duane then please expand on this one.

A few days ago, you went to great lengths in a post to state that everyone, except maybe one former wife, really liked Duane and held him in high regard.

Okay. If the above is true, then why didn't Duane really like all these people in return.

Duane obviously felt that someone really didn't like him since he was still carrying a concealed pistol almost up to the day he died. And he felt it necessary to pack some heat.

Robert99

(This post was edited by Robert99 on Oct 17, 2012, 11:17 PM)

377  (F 666)

Oct 17, 2012, 11:37 PM
Post #36978 of 52770 (19739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Farflung] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Ahhhh---ooooooooo----GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

Sky King, Sky King, Do NOT Answer…..

Delta….. Uniform….. Alpha…..November….. Echo….. I say again……

Delta……Uniform…….Alpha….. November….. Echo……..

This is not a drill, this is not a drill…….

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTT!!!!!!

Launch codes verified?

What?

Launch codes verified!

Oh, yeah, I’m FIGMO ya know. Got 21 and a half, so it doesn’t matter. I got your launch verification pal, I got it…….. right here!

It's D5 on the SAC jukebox Farf. Thought you might like to hear it again.

http://youtu.be/oF-DMhpJOAI

That oughta get your manly military pilot juices flowing. One Buff could flatten Moscow and you would have been the guy to do it if Le May's first choice, Duane Weber, got shot down en route.

The Kremlin celebrated your retirement, but you had no way of knowing that and are too modest to brag if you did know.

(This post was edited by 377 on Oct 17, 2012, 11:48 PM)

Farflung

Oct 17, 2012, 11:52 PM
Post #36979 of 52770 (19730 views)
Shortcut

‘Bombs Away’ LeMay gave, ‘Disdain’ Duane his moniker. No better Left Seat since Bud Holland or any other braggart with 21 and a half years. Because you measure input in the government, output be damned. Gawd damn Duane was a natural on the Christmas Tree. He would smoke a pipe while wiring starter cartridges, because he knew they wouldn’t ignite out of fear.

Fawk could that guy weave himself into every conversation we had. Like how convincing some ‘Ladyboy’ was outside U-Tapao, when all along it was Duane playing a joke on everyone. Oh boy, how we all would laugh at that, well except the Bulldog, because he spent three months wages on Duane’s; or should I say ‘Diane’s’, engagement ring? Good times.

RobertMBlevins

Oct 18, 2012, 2:14 AM
Post #36980 of 52770 (19720 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Farflung] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

Who knows how it will turn out, but I'm planning another video soon on Christiansen. But this time I'm going to film it out in the Olympics. The last one I did was okay, but I had taken a headfirst tumble down the stairs from the office a day or two before I filmed it. Cool

My mother. She's beautiful. Gave me two cameras on my last trip to see her. She says to me: 'Sell one, keep the other...' (She's a retired pro shutterbug) So like a good boy I did what I was told. I sold the Canon with the lenses for a lot of money and kept the Sony video camera. This enabled me to buy a 1988 Nissan truck with less than 100k on it from a very nice senior citizen. Knowing Nissan hardbodies and their NAPS-Z two point four liter engines very well, I gave it a good home.

I cleaned it up, tuned it up, changed the oil, fixed the radio and antenna, and did a shakedown cruise on a recent Trip to the Mountains.

I'm currently planning another camping trip up near the Hamma Hamma river in the Olympics to film the video. Much recovered from my Trip Down the Stairs, it should be a breeze.

Hopefully, I won't meet any pissed-off bears previously wounded by stupid hunters. That's always a plus. Pictures are of the area where I'm heading to film the vid. Smile
Attachments: guitartime.gif (285 KB)
  River1.gif (193 KB)
  Riverandtrees.gif (226 KB)
  river3.gif (167 KB)
  Riverroad1.gif (191 KB)

georger

Oct 18, 2012, 9:45 AM
Post #36981 of 52770 (19687 views)
Shortcut
Re: [377] GASP! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Who is to say DBC didn't have an inertial stability augmentation device? Makes as much sense as a back brace designed to vibrate upon receiving VOR radial signals. Wink

How about some support for a Snowmman pardon or at least parole?
He doesn't get distracted like we do. It would be good for the forum.

attached (left to right, down) 49 frames;
camera angle uncertain ... flat spin x,y,z

also that news conference so very good -

http://aksarbent.blogspot.com/2012/10/felix-
baumgartner-explains-how-he.html

(This post was edited by georger on Oct 18, 2012, 11:40 AM)
Attachments: Baumgartner rotation Contact Sheet.GIF (134 KB)

Robert99

Oct 18, 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #36982 of 52770 (19662 views)
Shortcut
FELIX BAUMGARTNER VIDEOS NOW AVAILABLE [In reply to] Can't Post

Some videos from Felix Baumgartner's jump are now available at "http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49465" and include a few seconds of video during the free fall from a camera that appears to be mounted behind his head.

Robert99

mrshutter45

Oct 18, 2012, 1:53 PM
Post #36983 of 52770 (19649 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] FELIX BAUMGARTNER VIDEOS NOW AVAILABLE [In reply to] Can't Post

have you seen this one? http://www.guardian.co.uk/...greatest-jumps-video

georger

Oct 18, 2012, 2:04 PM
Post #36984 of 52770 (19643 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] FELIX BAUMGARTNER VIDEOS NOW AVAILABLE [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:

Newsweek announced its last printed magazine will
be Dec 31st 2012 - going full internet.

Farflung

Oct 18, 2012, 2:15 PM
Post #36985 of 52770 (19636 views)
Shortcut
The Die-cycle [In reply to] Can't Post

Well here’s another solution looking for a problem to solve. This has something for everyone, for the investor it’s a sure ‘short position’ and a definite purchase by those retired military types who think $900 hammers and $1600 toilet seats are bargains. And compared to the likely price of this thing, it would be a bargain too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uno_(dicycle)

Yep, you know it had to come from Canada. Why use the functional, rotational mass built into every motorcycle, when you can remove the inherent stability then return it by adding a couple gyros? Like I said, this has DOD purchase written all over its total lack of usability. Look out! There’s a little bunny, instinctively hit the brakes, and you will be rewarded with an asphalt faceplant or becoming street pizza.

In this video you can see the gyro pack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpYwgvLQRlM

How many people were involved in the prototyping of this thing? Were they all mute? Talk about the Kings Clothing Fable incarnate. Hey Dave, you do realize how stupid this thing is right? Clearly, Dave does not have a single friend.

Here’s a video of the DIE, DIE! You Yankee Pig-cycle in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2DgwY5QQBk

The good thing about A123 filing bankruptcy is the impediment it will serve in regard to the development of this type of vapor. But the gyro pack may be chest mountable for an astronaut to use as part of his bail out system to establish a stable descent in near space. Gawd, I hope this doesn’t detract too much from whatever. Oh yeah, Cooper. There Cooper is now mentioned, twice.
Attachments: Die Cycle.jpg (222 KB)

skyjack71

Oct 18, 2012, 8:13 PM
Post #36986 of 52770 (19587 views)
Shortcut

377 stated:
In reply to:
Even way back then Boeing, not suppliers, did all the design for interior and exterior finishes. Once they knew what they wanted they published specs for suppliers who wanted to bid. I reviewed reams of materials just dealing with interior fabric color and weave density specs.

This is NOT much diffent than what I was trying to describe. It still involved bids and you have to have a certain amount of information to make those bids.
Since I have NO WAY to research John's background - and his involvement with Boeing, this is the only thing I could come up with in my "simple" mind.

I invite anyone who has the expertise to investigate John and his background to do so. The FBI certainly didn't do it!

I have been trying to work with what John told me and what Duane told me regarding planes.
John DID not explain why he would have had the Boeing designs in his home and I did NOT ask why. He had stated he was a consultant for Boeing for 6 yrs.

I thought those yrs where during the war, but maybe not. I am basing this on the letter he sent and the phone calls. John had NO reason to lie to me - he did NOT dispute that Duane could have been Cooper - but he had had NO contact with Duane since 1958.

John lived in WA near Tacoma for several yrs...I do NOT know when this was.

377 Stated:

In reply to:
You want so desperately to prove that Duane was DBC that you spin any connection into allegedly probative evidence.

Yes, I do try to work with what I have and know - to see how it could be connected. BUT, I do NOT spin it into probative evidence as you stated. I explore it just as you guys have explored the probabilities of other suspect and those of Weber.

377 stated:
In reply to:
Obsessive beliefs. Read about it. I think you may suffer from it to some degree. In your case it's pretty harmless but it actually impedes your ability to rationally investigate Duane as a Norjack suspect. You sort evidence in a very biased manner.

Certainly I sort evidence in a bias manner - you would in my place also. I invite any of you to investigate things just as I have, but I have limited means and abilities to do something you guys do with a few strokes on the key board.

I have to be bias because I believe it is true. THE FBI is NOT going to investigate the important things....so far they made so too many mistakes regarding WEBER. Mistakes that border on negligence or there is something going on regarding the Cooper situation someone wants to hide.

A highly public crime were the culprit had direct connections with victims and was as visible as Cooper - and the FBI makes mistakes investigating at least one suspect. How many others suspect investigations did they screw up?

Something is really fishy smelling when they make serious mistakes regarding one suspect. Had it NOT have been for me pushing the envelope - no one would have known about their BOO BOOS. How many other Boo Boos did they make regarding other suspects?

skyjack71

Oct 18, 2012, 8:36 PM
Post #36987 of 52770 (19581 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Jo wrote
Quote:
Had to delete the rest of the post I made as - it is about things and circumstances I am NOT supposed to talk about in this thread or in any written format.

Klaxon horn sounding. Loudspeaker blares: "Tease Alert Tease Alert. This is not a drill".

It must be tough being 007 Jo. So many secrets to protect. Never reveal the whole story. It would be akin to treason.

Hey, YOU are an ATTORNEY! I am supposed to blurt out names and phone numbers of individuals and NOT expect consequences. I just do NOT do that. A few times I have slipped up and mentioned a name, but NOT in a really bad way.

The individual who holds the records I am seeking lives in your area - WANT TO HELP pro gratis? I am sure my friend out there would turn over to you the individuals name and what this individual possesses that I need and the FBI may need to bring an end to this.

I have been at the MERCY of this individual for several yrs. One who is in possession of certain records. Record I need to see - for myself and the fact that I may be the only living person who just might be able to see the needle in the hay stack.

This is NOT a TEASE - this is VERY REAL....old old records being held hostage! Privacy issue or is it for MONEY I am unable to put on the table?

Well, the only way the records have any value is IF I can find the information I need .
Addresses and names and notations....they could be dead ends, but the records could hold the clues that will make the FBI look back at Weber.

(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Oct 18, 2012, 9:12 PM)

skyjack71

Oct 18, 2012, 8:54 PM
Post #36988 of 52770 (19575 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:

Jo, if you want to spin another story about Duane then please expand on this one.

A few days ago, you went to great lengths in a post to state that everyone, except maybe one former wife, really liked Duane and held him in high regard.

Okay. If the above is true, then why didn't Duane really like all these people in return.

Duane obviously felt that someone really didn't like him since he was still carrying a concealed pistol almost up to the day he died. And he felt it necessary to pack some heat.

Robert99

Spinning a Story:

I know an ex-wife had some really bad experiences with Duane, but I do not believe he kept a weapon because of that.

As for the weapon being concealed the only one I know of was the 1990 incidents. What he was thinking or what he was up to I will never know. The shop was broke into 3 times after that - all three after Duane was put under 72 hr observation.

The authorities gave him back his gun.

All of this was after his trip to the mid-west and the friend of his seeing him counting a very large amount of money.

Did Duane Blackmail someone or did he rob someone who had obtained the money illegally? Why was Duane very leary of Private Eye who came to the shop several times? (I would later get intouch with this person and he was just a collector of the old old albums - that is all).

Why did Duane feel a need to have a gun strapped under his arm at that time in his life?

Above is what I know - if you want to spin a story go ahead.

I have only stated facts and the questions Duane's actions created.

(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Oct 18, 2012, 10:13 PM)

377  (F 666)

Oct 18, 2012, 11:28 PM
Post #36989 of 52770 (19559 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

Jo wrote
Quote:
I have been trying to work with what John told me and what Duane told me regarding planes.
John DID not explain why he would have had the Boeing designs in his home and I did NOT ask why. He had stated he was a consultant for Boeing for 6 yrs.

Jo,

All those alleged 727 design documents would not have answered the basic questions about whether the plane was jumpable. The answer isn't found in system diagrams or schematics.

377  (F 666)

Oct 18, 2012, 11:46 PM
Post #36990 of 52770 (19558 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

Jo wrote
Quote:
Hey, YOU are an ATTORNEY! I am supposed to blurt out names and phone numbers of individuals and NOT expect consequences. I just do NOT do that. A few times I have slipped up and mentioned a name, but NOT in a really bad way.

Not asking for names Jo, just details about what the records you seek purport to prove.

Your selective partial disclosures and teases are counterproductive. They discourage people who might otherwise be inclined to help you with your investigation.

georger

Oct 19, 2012, 12:56 AM
Post #36991 of 52770 (19549 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Jo wrote
Quote:

Jo,

All those alleged 727 design documents would not have answered the basic questions about whether the plane was jumpable. The answer isn't found in system diagrams or schematics.

I always come back to the same thing - the ordinary.
Why would anyone suppose Cooper had to have
special info, to do what!? To know the 727 had rear
stairs that opened and closed. Like ducks have feet!

Seeing that alone could add up to an opportunity,
to a certain mindset.

Those stairs open and close. You go up the stairs
and down the stairs. If they open once, on the
ground, whynot in flight? The only question might
have been: can they be opened in flight? And
Cooper specifically asked a stewardess to take care
of the matter. And he didnt send the stew forward
until the matter was taken care of.

That seemed to be Ckret's take on the matter.

Give a good reason why this could not have been
the case (or definately was not the case) ?

377  (F 666)

Oct 19, 2012, 7:23 AM
Post #36992 of 52770 (19532 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

I disagree Georger. Unless Cooper could jump, he was certain to be captured. I believe he knew he could jump the 727. I was a skydiver and an aviation buff in 71. Jumping unusual planes was an interest. It never occurred to me that a 727 was jumpable. I'd have expected door interlocks to prevent inadvertent depressurization, perhaps controlled by squat switches in the landing gear oleos so that a pressurized 727 on the ground could quickly deploy the stairs if needed in an emergency. I'd also have expected a rather severe pitch down moment from an air stair deployed into the airstream during flight, perhaps beyond the ability of elevator trim to allow for yoke neutral level flight.

Sure, ignorant idiots jumped from jets and landed safely, but Cooper left clues that distinguished him from these lucky Whuffos. He gave specifics: flap settings, pressurization command, landing gear configuration, altitude limit. All designed for slow flight and plenty of ambient oxygen in the depressurized cabin. I think Cooper knew that 727s were jumpable. The number of people who had that knowledge in 1971 was small. The pilots and FE didn't know. NWA flight ops didn't know. Boeing did know and it wasn't an educated guess. It was based on knowledge from extensive flight tests allegedly financed by the US govt who wanted the ability to use the 727 for covert airdrops.

I think Sheridan Peterson may have known this from his work at Boeing in tech documentation. Ted Braden may have known it from having be in special ops in Viet Nam. I bet the list of people with this knowledge who also had the skills to make the jump is small.

Could Cooper have been an ignorant lucky Whuffo? Yes. Do I think he was? Nope.

(This post was edited by 377 on Oct 19, 2012, 8:21 AM)

Amazon  (D License)

Oct 19, 2012, 9:23 AM
Post #36993 of 52770 (19522 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Jo wrote
Quote:

Jo,

Yeah.. Commercial division is not really into that sort of thing.. Hell even the pilots in test or certification do not wear parachutes. Those guys just assume the thing is gonna fly first time Sly
When we were building the first 787I was out helping with some "issues" on the shop floor . I was right there on Numero Uno.... I went to the aft cabin door, looked for any obstructions that might interfere with some fun... and volunteered to test jump it for them over Paine Field when they got it flying... They were SOOOO not interested.Unsure

Robert99

Oct 19, 2012, 10:00 AM
Post #36994 of 52770 (19515 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
I disagree Georger. Unless Cooper could jump, he was certain to be captured. I believe he knew he could jump the 727. I was a skydiver and an aviation buff in 71. Jumping unusual planes was an interest. It never occurred to me that a 727 was jumpable. I'd have expected door interlocks to prevent inadvertent depressurization, perhaps controlled by squat switches in the landing gear oleos so that a pressurized 727 on the ground could quickly deploy the stairs if needed in an emergency. I'd also have expected a rather severe pitch down moment from an air stair deployed into the airstream during flight, perhaps beyond the ability of elevator trim to allow for yoke neutral level flight.

Sure, ignorant idiots jumped from jets and landed safely, but Cooper left clues that distinguished him from these lucky Whuffos. He gave specifics: flap settings, pressurization command, landing gear configuration, altitude limit. All designed for slow flight and plenty of ambient oxygen in the depressurized cabin. I think Cooper knew that 727s were jumpable. The number of people who had that knowledge in 1971 was small. The pilots and FE didn't know. NWA flight ops didn't know. Boeing did know and it wasn't an educated guess. It was based on knowledge from extensive flight tests allegedly financed by the US govt who wanted the ability to use the 727 for covert airdrops.

I think Sheridan Peterson may have known this from his work at Boeing in tech documentation. Ted Braden may have known it from having be in special ops in Viet Nam. I bet the list of people with this knowledge who also had the skills to make the jump is small.

Could Cooper have been an ignorant lucky Whuffo? Yes. Do I think he was? Nope.

I think you are 100 per cent correct abut the list of people who had the skills and knew the 727 could be jumped being very small.

And all of them probably had high level security clearances and knew what the letters CIA meant even though their employer of record may have been Southern Air Transport or other such company.

Robert99

Robert99

Oct 19, 2012, 11:08 AM
Post #36995 of 52770 (19507 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amazon] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Jo wrote
Quote:

Jo,

Yeah.. Commercial division is not really into that sort of thing.. Hell even the pilots in test or certification do not wear parachutes. Those guys just assume the thing is gonna fly first time Sly
When we were building the first 787I was out helping with some "issues" on the shop floor . I was right there on Numero Uno.... I went to the aft cabin door, looked for any obstructions that might interfere with some fun... and volunteered to test jump it for them over Paine Field when they got it flying... They were SOOOO not interested.Unsure

Amazon, You have got some "trust issues" yourself. You obviously don't trust parachutes since you carry two or more on jumps.

And now you obviously don't trust aeronautical engineers. And probably ever pilot that works for Boeing and makes first flights, test flights, and/or certifications flights is also an aeronautical engineer.

A good shrink might be able to help with your own trust issues.

Robert99

377  (F 666)

Oct 19, 2012, 11:20 AM
Post #36996 of 52770 (19504 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

Speaking of trust, some jumpers used to carry what were called tertiary canopies, a second reserve.

Never seen one. I wonder if a tertiary ever saved a jumper's life?

If I had a tertiary it would be a round canopy for sure.

Robert99

Oct 19, 2012, 11:50 AM
Post #36997 of 52770 (19481 views)
Shortcut
DUANE'S PACKING HEAT [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
All of this was after his trip to the mid-west and the friend of his seeing him counting a very large amount of money.

Did Duane Blackmail someone or did he rob someone who had obtained the money illegally?

Jo, Just get in touch with your local FBI office, give them the dates and location of Duane's visit to the mid-west, and ask them to check if they have any unsolved bank robberies in that area in that time frame. Who knows, the FBI might do your bidding for a change.

I doubt if Duane would give a hoot to hell how the people he was robbing came into possession of the money. Duane was not Robin Hood. He robbed from the "rich" (or at least the people who had money) and kept it for himself.

Robert99

mrshutter45

Oct 19, 2012, 12:32 PM
Post #36998 of 52770 (19471 views)
Shortcut
Lots of Mony [In reply to] Can't Post

arrested 26 times and spent half his adult life in prison.......
do we really need to ask why he had large sums of money at times?????

skyjack71

Oct 19, 2012, 1:16 PM
Post #36999 of 52770 (19465 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Jo wrote
Quote:

Jo,

I AM not an Idiot - I know that!
You forget about the yrs of Duane's life that ARE not documented - 1962 to 1966 and that he claimed to have known Richard Petersen (not they one you guys talk about) and the Operations that "Paperlegs" was involved in.

I have explained before that I know Duane contacted Paperlegs in 1979 or early 1980 - I just know it was just before a great white out in the WY area.

You seem to forget about Intermountain! What Duane's involvement was beside KNOWING the guy - I have not got the answers for...but the relationship was MORE than a casual one.

She said she had a picture of his wife and herself and another woman made near one of the places the guys worked....she stated she hated that place because it was so far from anything.

(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Oct 19, 2012, 1:24 PM)

skyjack71

Oct 19, 2012, 1:33 PM
Post #37000 of 52770 (19455 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Jo wrote
Quote:

Not asking for names Jo, just details about what the records you seek purport to prove.

Your selective partial disclosures and teases are counterproductive. They discourage people who might otherwise be inclined to help you with your investigation.

I am being selective because it is confidential and if I mentioned the source - then I would NEVER have access to these vital records and ledgers. Someone on my behalf has tried to obtain the "records" but the person who is in possession of these records for some reason has not made any arrangements for our access.

What the other party does NOT understand is that without my access - any information that might help is of NO Value - if one does NOT know what they are looking for. I don't need inpertintent info - but, there are targets withing these "records" that I do need access to.

If you want to know more - then pick up the phone and make a phone call - I do not have CALLER ID!

First page Previous page 1 ... 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 ... 2111 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Skydiving History & Trivia

Search for (options)