Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
Hello from Los Angeles! Need advice on which DZ for AFF

FlowArtist

Oct 19, 2012, 9:54 AM
Post #1 of 2 (267 views)
Shortcut
Hello from Los Angeles! Need advice on which DZ for AFF Can't Post

I'm looking into getting my AFF/A soon, but I still can't decide on the DZ. I live in the LA area so my choices are Perris, JW, or Elsinore. From my research I've found that I can't go wrong with either of them, but Elsinore has been getting the advantage because people feel its more 'communal', which is important to me.

The reason I still can't decide is because my dad lives out in Moreno VAlley, which would make for an easy 20-30 minute ride to the Perris DZ on the weekends.

So, what would you do in my situation? Is Elsinore worth the extra 30 minutes? Is splitting the AFF and A up into two DZ locations a good idea?

Thanks for your input!

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Oct 20, 2012, 6:37 AM
Post #2 of 2 (228 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FlowArtist] Hello from Los Angeles! Need advice on which DZ for AFF [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forums! Smile I think you should stick to one dz for all of your AFF jumps. It will be easier for your instructors to track your progress and I think it will be easier for you if the landing area is familiar to you. As for which dz, you should just go and hang out at each of them during the day and see which vibe you like the best.

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)