Forums: Skydiving: Skydiving History & Trivia:
DB Cooper

First page Previous page 1 ... 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 ... 2221 Next page Last page  View All

377  (F 666)

Oct 17, 2012, 9:39 PM
Post #36926 of 55503 (35509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Farflung] GASP! [In reply to] Can't Post

Farf wrote
Quote:
Please, can’t we all just talk about Duane?

We sure can Farf. Can you imagine a smarter long range plan for the crime of the century? Duane mimicked an incompetent petty thief and con artist for decades in preparation for Norjack. With his record he could walk into an FBI office and confess to being DBC. He'd be asked to leave and not bother them again.

Absolutely brilliant.

(This post was edited by 377 on Oct 17, 2012, 9:40 PM)

RobertMBlevins

Oct 17, 2012, 9:44 PM
Post #36927 of 55503 (35505 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

The first flight of the Boeing 727 was on February 9, 1963 and it's first revenue flight was with Eastern Air Lines on February 1, 1964.

Robert99

Thank You for that information and it fits!

Bernie Geestman had three main employers during his lifetime. From about 1947-1958 he worked as a mechanic on aircraft for NWA. First on Shemya Island, (recruited out of Minneapolis) and then later in Seattle.

Between 1959-1968 he worked for The Boeing Company, mostly a line guy on the 727 program. In other words, non-SPEEA.

After that, he went to work for Foss Tugs in Seattle, and worked for them as a marine mechanic until at least 1975. Logbooks found in a box in Twisp, WA cover the years 1968-1975, with the one for 1971 no longer in the box.

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Oct 17, 2012, 11:22 PM)

Farflung

Oct 17, 2012, 9:51 PM
Post #36928 of 55503 (35502 views)
Shortcut
Re: [377] GASP! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks 377,

Wow, I haven’t felt this good since my proctologist said ‘All done.’

Duane was an amazing person in that he served honorably in two branches of the service, rather that the loser one service I was associated with. Much smarter to ‘stick it’ to the man rather than working at a Quickie Mart, selling Cheesy Poofs, and Bladder Busters to the self important gubberment retirees who would clack into the store, with their cloven hooves and bore me with their ‘I was in the service for twenty years’ stories, which had me browsing the homo-erotic magazines as a form of relief. But they seem to think they are as interesting as Duane.

Well we all know better, because no matter what you did, Duane did more. No matter how illustrious your service record, Duane’s is more impressive. No matter where you worked, Duane worked more and at more places and had family that did the same. You think you know history? Well Duane IS history.

He is….. the most interesting entity, in the universe, and beyond.

skyjack71

Oct 17, 2012, 10:18 PM
Post #36929 of 55503 (35500 views)
Shortcut
Re: [377] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Jo,

Boeing had in the 1950s and still has paint specs which suppliers must meet. Access to system schematics by paint suppliers wasn't and isn't needed.

See e.g. http://www.boeingsuppliers.com/...tal/high_solids.html

So YOU ARE TRYING to say the supplier and developer of the paint used on planes as they developed - was JUST there.

Sorry, but the chemical companies and other companies had contracts with BOEING to develope specific products. NO chemical company or manufacturer is going to spend money to develope a product if they do NOT know there is a need for the product and the specs for the product.

Do YOU know who had the contract for the Boeings regarding the exterior and interior finishes? You think they ust got those contracts with MAGIC with NOT spec or experimentation on the intended use?

YOU ARE AN ATTORNEY - RIGHT?
Boeing developed the mechanics, aerodynamics and navigational. The design for the interior design and exterior durability was left up to private contractors. These companies would not know the mechanics of the plane - but, the specifics they needed to develope the what was needed in their area of development...such as durability of the seat covers, the interior nd exteriour finishes. Impossible to make a bid or develope the product with out that specific information.

I used the covering of the seats and the exterior finish only as an example.....I am sure there are other things they "contracted" out. But, John and per what I remember of our conversation in the very beginning is correct. John was going deaf and communicating with him by phone was difficult not to mention expensive for me with my income at that time and my outrageous phone bills.

John did send me pictures and letters (from his parents journal, and certain papers he thought I might need). John sent me the envelope Duane mailed his letter to his Mother in from Camp Siebert in 1943. The FBI had asked for DNA and John thought this item the most likely to have Duane's DNA.

Strange he sent it to me and NOT the FBI. Do not believe the FBI actually went to see John as some have claimed. John and I did NOT discuss any actions or questions the FBI did or didn't ask him. He provided me with what he had and then met me in CA in 2004 - the only conversation we shared was minimal before the phone call came during our meal - that his sister had a heart attack.

John told me he had somethings to share with me - and one things was later relayed to me after John's death. Remember that John and his wife BOTH knew Richard Tosaw and his sister. There was a NOTE (do not know what on or who composed it) that Duane had parachute training in the 40's at Fort Benning. Where he obtained this information I do NOT know.

Since my own investigation did not come up with this nor did the research a woman in the FT Benning area who was an avid military history buff - could not find anything....I had NO proof of this. Where John GOT the information I will NEVER know, but due to the conversation at the Dinner Table just before the call came in - he had asked me if I knew that Tosaw was a private investigator...the impression I got was that Tosaw and John had talked.

He seemed concerned I did NOT have a high opinion of Tosaw and this would be discussed after dinner in his office (he had some kind of device in his office to facilitate his ability to hear me.

The sister was upset John and I were going to visit with each other - she wanted the PAST to stay in the PAST just as she begged me in a letter at a later date. There would only be ONE reason for that statement.

I understand that Galen Cook had access or was given some of Tosaw's research regarding Cooper, but this would NOT have been part of those records unless Cooper was specifically mentioned. Perhaps the information John was going to share with me came from the sister and that she had second thoughts - perhaps even why she had that heart attack.

I will never forget that at the hospital I asked John if she wanted to meet me. I made if very very quick and introduced myself and apologized for meeting under the circumstance. She looked at me and said "YOU are NOT Jo!" I had told her before that I had never been to CA and that she had never met me.

I will always believe from her letters and the phone calls (only to see how she was - not to discuss her brother) that she was RELIEVED I was NOT the woman she thought I was. Her complete attitude toward me changed, but then perhaps that was because of her heart attack....but, I will always believe it was because I was NOT the woman Duane took to her house in xxxx.

Farflung

Oct 17, 2012, 10:35 PM
Post #36930 of 55503 (35495 views)
Shortcut
Not Felix [In reply to] Can't Post

Commercial on QVC AND Lifetime…… have time, must be quick, no Felix, not TOG…..

Duane was all things to aviation corrosion control and much more qualified than some slug retiree from the service. This is all so awesome to read and digest and ummm… I’m starting to need chocolate milk.. has anyone been in Duane for 21 and one half years?…. Tired…. Too much talk about…. un-stoopid… me need sleepy pee pee…. It was Duane…. Everything else not to be discussed…. Just Coo coo key choo…

Duane was a super secret paratrooper, invented airplane paint, you don’t even know.

Please, more Duane…. I hunger and thirst for more Duane… no… NO… not any TOG… just Duane, have mercy, stay on topic as I command.

skyjack71

Oct 17, 2012, 10:43 PM
Post #36931 of 55503 (35493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
It should be very simple to prove John was connected to Boeing, tax returns, employment history, w-2's etc etc.
why would you not pursue a lead such as this?

"Could the 1971 SKYJACKING of a Boeing 727 have been - a publicity stunt?"
I'm guessing this was a joke?

I am NOT at liberty do discuss this in the thread but would be glad to do so by phone. Obtaining the records requires the permission and willingness of a survivor!

Had to delete the rest of the post I made as - it is about things and circumstances I am NOT supposed to talk about in this thread or in any written format.

I would give anything to see John's history - employment and locations and addresses from 1943 till 2004 when I first met him.

The statement Smile"Could the 1971 SKYJACKING of a Boeing 727 have been - a publicity stunt?"
I'm guessing this was a joke?

Yes, it was a joke - I do have a sense of humor! Dual purpose - thought a certain someone might BITE into it and choke on it! I do have sadistic thoughts ever now and then.

377  (F 666)

Oct 17, 2012, 10:48 PM
Post #36932 of 55503 (35490 views)
Shortcut

Jo wrote
Quote:
Boeing developed the mechanics, aerodynamics and navigational. The design for the interior design and exterior durability was left up to private contractors. These companies would not know the mechanics of the plane - but, the specifics they needed to develope the what was needed in their area of development...such as durability of the seat covers, the interior nd exteriour finishes. Impossible to make a bid or develope the product with out that specific information.

Wrong Jo.

I am interested in aviation history. I spent days in the Boeing archives researching the development history of one of my favorite planes, the Boeing 377. It was developed in the late 40s. Even way back then Boeing, not suppliers, did all the design for interior and exterior finishes. Once they knew what they wanted they published specs for suppliers who wanted to bid. I reviewed reams of materials just dealing with interior fabric color and weave density specs.

You want so desperately to prove that Duane was DBC that you spin any connection into allegedly probative evidence. Duane knew the terrain in the flight path area so he must be the jumper. Duane knew something about paragliders you watched so he must have been a jumper. Duane had some odd piece of hardware that you sold at a garage sale so it must have come from a parachute rig. Duane knew an airplane mechanic so he must be a jumper. The list is endless and at times is absurd, like the parachuting pipeline welders.

Obsessive beliefs. Read about it. I think you may suffer from it to some degree. In your case it's pretty harmless but it actually impedes your ability to rationally investigate Duane as a Norjack suspect. You sort evidence in a very biased manner.

Carry on. I still enjoy your presence here and wish you the best.

Farflung

Oct 17, 2012, 10:53 PM
Post #36933 of 55503 (35487 views)
Shortcut

Stop teasing with low hanging fruit! We aren’t all Bozo’s who say one thing and do another! Please stop flaunting your knowledge of Duane, like some sort of Cooper related item, which appears to be the land of plenty; but like some retiree’s story about his military career, is nothing but a linguistic ‘La Brea Tar Pit’, which captures and vanquishes all from the mighty Woolley Mammoth to the ceaselessly boring lifer who insists on telling you stories about his career, till you jump into the tar pit as a sweet escape.

Please tell more about Duane, I beg.

377  (F 666)

Oct 17, 2012, 10:54 PM
Post #36934 of 55503 (35486 views)
Shortcut

Jo wrote
Quote:
Had to delete the rest of the post I made as - it is about things and circumstances I am NOT supposed to talk about in this thread or in any written format.

Klaxon horn sounding. Loudspeaker blares: "Tease Alert Tease Alert. This is not a drill".

It must be tough being 007 Jo. So many secrets to protect. Never reveal the whole story. It would be akin to treason.

Farflung

Oct 17, 2012, 11:04 PM
Post #36935 of 55503 (35984 views)
Shortcut

Ahhhh---ooooooooo----GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

Sky King, Sky King, Do NOT Answer…..

Delta….. Uniform….. Alpha…..November….. Echo….. I say again……

Delta……Uniform…….Alpha….. November….. Echo……..

This is not a drill, this is not a drill…….

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTT!!!!!!

Launch codes verified?

What?

Launch codes verified!

Oh, yeah, I’m FIGMO ya know. Got 21 and a half, so it doesn’t matter. I got your launch verification pal, I got it…….. right here!

Robert99

Oct 17, 2012, 11:12 PM
Post #36936 of 55503 (35981 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Jo wrote
Quote:

Klaxon horn sounding. Loudspeaker blares: "Tease Alert Tease Alert. This is not a drill".

It must be tough being 007 Jo. So many secrets to protect. Never reveal the whole story. It would be akin to treason.

Jo, if you want to spin another story about Duane then please expand on this one.

A few days ago, you went to great lengths in a post to state that everyone, except maybe one former wife, really liked Duane and held him in high regard.

Okay. If the above is true, then why didn't Duane really like all these people in return.

Duane obviously felt that someone really didn't like him since he was still carrying a concealed pistol almost up to the day he died. And he felt it necessary to pack some heat.

Robert99

(This post was edited by Robert99 on Oct 17, 2012, 11:17 PM)

377  (F 666)

Oct 17, 2012, 11:37 PM
Post #36937 of 55503 (35969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Farflung] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Ahhhh---ooooooooo----GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

Sky King, Sky King, Do NOT Answer…..

Delta….. Uniform….. Alpha…..November….. Echo….. I say again……

Delta……Uniform…….Alpha….. November….. Echo……..

This is not a drill, this is not a drill…….

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTT!!!!!!

Launch codes verified?

What?

Launch codes verified!

Oh, yeah, I’m FIGMO ya know. Got 21 and a half, so it doesn’t matter. I got your launch verification pal, I got it…….. right here!

It's D5 on the SAC jukebox Farf. Thought you might like to hear it again.

http://youtu.be/oF-DMhpJOAI

That oughta get your manly military pilot juices flowing. One Buff could flatten Moscow and you would have been the guy to do it if Le May's first choice, Duane Weber, got shot down en route.

The Kremlin celebrated your retirement, but you had no way of knowing that and are too modest to brag if you did know.

(This post was edited by 377 on Oct 17, 2012, 11:48 PM)

Farflung

Oct 17, 2012, 11:52 PM
Post #36938 of 55503 (35960 views)
Shortcut

‘Bombs Away’ LeMay gave, ‘Disdain’ Duane his moniker. No better Left Seat since Bud Holland or any other braggart with 21 and a half years. Because you measure input in the government, output be damned. Gawd damn Duane was a natural on the Christmas Tree. He would smoke a pipe while wiring starter cartridges, because he knew they wouldn’t ignite out of fear.

Fawk could that guy weave himself into every conversation we had. Like how convincing some ‘Ladyboy’ was outside U-Tapao, when all along it was Duane playing a joke on everyone. Oh boy, how we all would laugh at that, well except the Bulldog, because he spent three months wages on Duane’s; or should I say ‘Diane’s’, engagement ring? Good times.

RobertMBlevins

Oct 18, 2012, 2:14 AM
Post #36939 of 55503 (35950 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Farflung] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

Who knows how it will turn out, but I'm planning another video soon on Christiansen. But this time I'm going to film it out in the Olympics. The last one I did was okay, but I had taken a headfirst tumble down the stairs from the office a day or two before I filmed it. Cool

My mother. She's beautiful. Gave me two cameras on my last trip to see her. She says to me: 'Sell one, keep the other...' (She's a retired pro shutterbug) So like a good boy I did what I was told. I sold the Canon with the lenses for a lot of money and kept the Sony video camera. This enabled me to buy a 1988 Nissan truck with less than 100k on it from a very nice senior citizen. Knowing Nissan hardbodies and their NAPS-Z two point four liter engines very well, I gave it a good home.

I cleaned it up, tuned it up, changed the oil, fixed the radio and antenna, and did a shakedown cruise on a recent Trip to the Mountains.

I'm currently planning another camping trip up near the Hamma Hamma river in the Olympics to film the video. Much recovered from my Trip Down the Stairs, it should be a breeze.

Hopefully, I won't meet any pissed-off bears previously wounded by stupid hunters. That's always a plus. Pictures are of the area where I'm heading to film the vid. Smile
Attachments: guitartime.gif (285 KB)
  River1.gif (193 KB)
  Riverandtrees.gif (226 KB)
  river3.gif (167 KB)
  Riverroad1.gif (191 KB)

georger

Oct 18, 2012, 9:45 AM
Post #36940 of 55503 (35917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [377] GASP! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Who is to say DBC didn't have an inertial stability augmentation device? Makes as much sense as a back brace designed to vibrate upon receiving VOR radial signals. Wink

How about some support for a Snowmman pardon or at least parole?
He doesn't get distracted like we do. It would be good for the forum.

attached (left to right, down) 49 frames;
camera angle uncertain ... flat spin x,y,z

also that news conference so very good -

http://aksarbent.blogspot.com/2012/10/felix-
baumgartner-explains-how-he.html

(This post was edited by georger on Oct 18, 2012, 11:40 AM)
Attachments: Baumgartner rotation Contact Sheet.GIF (134 KB)

Robert99

Oct 18, 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #36941 of 55503 (35892 views)
Shortcut
FELIX BAUMGARTNER VIDEOS NOW AVAILABLE [In reply to] Can't Post

Some videos from Felix Baumgartner's jump are now available at "http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49465" and include a few seconds of video during the free fall from a camera that appears to be mounted behind his head.

Robert99

mrshutter45

Oct 18, 2012, 1:53 PM
Post #36942 of 55503 (35879 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] FELIX BAUMGARTNER VIDEOS NOW AVAILABLE [In reply to] Can't Post

have you seen this one? http://www.guardian.co.uk/...greatest-jumps-video

georger

Oct 18, 2012, 2:04 PM
Post #36943 of 55503 (35873 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] FELIX BAUMGARTNER VIDEOS NOW AVAILABLE [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:

Newsweek announced its last printed magazine will
be Dec 31st 2012 - going full internet.

Farflung

Oct 18, 2012, 2:15 PM
Post #36944 of 55503 (35866 views)
Shortcut
The Die-cycle [In reply to] Can't Post

Well here’s another solution looking for a problem to solve. This has something for everyone, for the investor it’s a sure ‘short position’ and a definite purchase by those retired military types who think $900 hammers and $1600 toilet seats are bargains. And compared to the likely price of this thing, it would be a bargain too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uno_(dicycle)

Yep, you know it had to come from Canada. Why use the functional, rotational mass built into every motorcycle, when you can remove the inherent stability then return it by adding a couple gyros? Like I said, this has DOD purchase written all over its total lack of usability. Look out! There’s a little bunny, instinctively hit the brakes, and you will be rewarded with an asphalt faceplant or becoming street pizza.

In this video you can see the gyro pack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpYwgvLQRlM

How many people were involved in the prototyping of this thing? Were they all mute? Talk about the Kings Clothing Fable incarnate. Hey Dave, you do realize how stupid this thing is right? Clearly, Dave does not have a single friend.

Here’s a video of the DIE, DIE! You Yankee Pig-cycle in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2DgwY5QQBk

The good thing about A123 filing bankruptcy is the impediment it will serve in regard to the development of this type of vapor. But the gyro pack may be chest mountable for an astronaut to use as part of his bail out system to establish a stable descent in near space. Gawd, I hope this doesn’t detract too much from whatever. Oh yeah, Cooper. There Cooper is now mentioned, twice.
Attachments: Die Cycle.jpg (222 KB)

skyjack71

Oct 18, 2012, 8:13 PM
Post #36945 of 55503 (35817 views)
Shortcut

377 stated:
In reply to:
Even way back then Boeing, not suppliers, did all the design for interior and exterior finishes. Once they knew what they wanted they published specs for suppliers who wanted to bid. I reviewed reams of materials just dealing with interior fabric color and weave density specs.

This is NOT much diffent than what I was trying to describe. It still involved bids and you have to have a certain amount of information to make those bids.
Since I have NO WAY to research John's background - and his involvement with Boeing, this is the only thing I could come up with in my "simple" mind.

I invite anyone who has the expertise to investigate John and his background to do so. The FBI certainly didn't do it!

I have been trying to work with what John told me and what Duane told me regarding planes.
John DID not explain why he would have had the Boeing designs in his home and I did NOT ask why. He had stated he was a consultant for Boeing for 6 yrs.

I thought those yrs where during the war, but maybe not. I am basing this on the letter he sent and the phone calls. John had NO reason to lie to me - he did NOT dispute that Duane could have been Cooper - but he had had NO contact with Duane since 1958.

John lived in WA near Tacoma for several yrs...I do NOT know when this was.

377 Stated:

In reply to:
You want so desperately to prove that Duane was DBC that you spin any connection into allegedly probative evidence.

Yes, I do try to work with what I have and know - to see how it could be connected. BUT, I do NOT spin it into probative evidence as you stated. I explore it just as you guys have explored the probabilities of other suspect and those of Weber.

377 stated:
In reply to:
Obsessive beliefs. Read about it. I think you may suffer from it to some degree. In your case it's pretty harmless but it actually impedes your ability to rationally investigate Duane as a Norjack suspect. You sort evidence in a very biased manner.

Certainly I sort evidence in a bias manner - you would in my place also. I invite any of you to investigate things just as I have, but I have limited means and abilities to do something you guys do with a few strokes on the key board.

I have to be bias because I believe it is true. THE FBI is NOT going to investigate the important things....so far they made so too many mistakes regarding WEBER. Mistakes that border on negligence or there is something going on regarding the Cooper situation someone wants to hide.

A highly public crime were the culprit had direct connections with victims and was as visible as Cooper - and the FBI makes mistakes investigating at least one suspect. How many others suspect investigations did they screw up?

Something is really fishy smelling when they make serious mistakes regarding one suspect. Had it NOT have been for me pushing the envelope - no one would have known about their BOO BOOS. How many other Boo Boos did they make regarding other suspects?

skyjack71

Oct 18, 2012, 8:36 PM
Post #36946 of 55503 (35811 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Jo wrote
Quote:

Hey, YOU are an ATTORNEY! I am supposed to blurt out names and phone numbers of individuals and NOT expect consequences. I just do NOT do that. A few times I have slipped up and mentioned a name, but NOT in a really bad way.

The individual who holds the records I am seeking lives in your area - WANT TO HELP pro gratis? I am sure my friend out there would turn over to you the individuals name and what this individual possesses that I need and the FBI may need to bring an end to this.

I have been at the MERCY of this individual for several yrs. One who is in possession of certain records. Record I need to see - for myself and the fact that I may be the only living person who just might be able to see the needle in the hay stack.

This is NOT a TEASE - this is VERY REAL....old old records being held hostage! Privacy issue or is it for MONEY I am unable to put on the table?

Well, the only way the records have any value is IF I can find the information I need .
Addresses and names and notations....they could be dead ends, but the records could hold the clues that will make the FBI look back at Weber.

(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Oct 18, 2012, 9:12 PM)

skyjack71

Oct 18, 2012, 8:54 PM
Post #36947 of 55503 (35805 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] Boeing Connections [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:

Jo, if you want to spin another story about Duane then please expand on this one.

A few days ago, you went to great lengths in a post to state that everyone, except maybe one former wife, really liked Duane and held him in high regard.

Okay. If the above is true, then why didn't Duane really like all these people in return.

Duane obviously felt that someone really didn't like him since he was still carrying a concealed pistol almost up to the day he died. And he felt it necessary to pack some heat.

Robert99

Spinning a Story:

I know an ex-wife had some really bad experiences with Duane, but I do not believe he kept a weapon because of that.

As for the weapon being concealed the only one I know of was the 1990 incidents. What he was thinking or what he was up to I will never know. The shop was broke into 3 times after that - all three after Duane was put under 72 hr observation.

The authorities gave him back his gun.

All of this was after his trip to the mid-west and the friend of his seeing him counting a very large amount of money.

Did Duane Blackmail someone or did he rob someone who had obtained the money illegally? Why was Duane very leary of Private Eye who came to the shop several times? (I would later get intouch with this person and he was just a collector of the old old albums - that is all).

Why did Duane feel a need to have a gun strapped under his arm at that time in his life?

Above is what I know - if you want to spin a story go ahead.

I have only stated facts and the questions Duane's actions created.

(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Oct 18, 2012, 10:13 PM)

377  (F 666)

Oct 18, 2012, 11:28 PM
Post #36948 of 55503 (35789 views)
Shortcut

Jo wrote
Quote:
I have been trying to work with what John told me and what Duane told me regarding planes.
John DID not explain why he would have had the Boeing designs in his home and I did NOT ask why. He had stated he was a consultant for Boeing for 6 yrs.

Jo,

All those alleged 727 design documents would not have answered the basic questions about whether the plane was jumpable. The answer isn't found in system diagrams or schematics.

377  (F 666)

Oct 18, 2012, 11:46 PM
Post #36949 of 55503 (35788 views)
Shortcut

Jo wrote
Quote:
Hey, YOU are an ATTORNEY! I am supposed to blurt out names and phone numbers of individuals and NOT expect consequences. I just do NOT do that. A few times I have slipped up and mentioned a name, but NOT in a really bad way.

Not asking for names Jo, just details about what the records you seek purport to prove.

Your selective partial disclosures and teases are counterproductive. They discourage people who might otherwise be inclined to help you with your investigation.

georger

Oct 19, 2012, 12:56 AM
Post #36950 of 55503 (35779 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Jo wrote
Quote:

Jo,

All those alleged 727 design documents would not have answered the basic questions about whether the plane was jumpable. The answer isn't found in system diagrams or schematics.

I always come back to the same thing - the ordinary.
Why would anyone suppose Cooper had to have
special info, to do what!? To know the 727 had rear
stairs that opened and closed. Like ducks have feet!

Seeing that alone could add up to an opportunity,
to a certain mindset.

Those stairs open and close. You go up the stairs
and down the stairs. If they open once, on the
ground, whynot in flight? The only question might
have been: can they be opened in flight? And
Cooper specifically asked a stewardess to take care
of the matter. And he didnt send the stew forward
until the matter was taken care of.

That seemed to be Ckret's take on the matter.

Give a good reason why this could not have been
the case (or definately was not the case) ?

First page Previous page 1 ... 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 ... 2221 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Skydiving History & Trivia

Search for (options)