Forums: Skydiving: Gear and Rigging:
Approved JTSO'd Rig Markings?


NovaTTT  (D 17887)

Oct 17, 2012, 1:29 PM
Post #1 of 2 (728 views)
Approved JTSO'd Rig Markings? Can't Post

Bump from an old, other post. . . .

In Reply To

The process is simple, because technical specs are the same (AS8015/B). As soon as you get your J or E-Tso-C23d you send all paperwork application to your local NAA. Then they get in touch with the FAA to obtain the TSO-C23d approval. Then you wait several months to get it.


. . . to discuss this:

Anyone know if a TSO label is how JTSO approval is shown? Meaning - does a foreign JTSO'd rig that has been approved bear a TSO label or is it perhaps just a document issued by the FAA and held by the mfgr?

Anyone have experience with this?

NOTE: Please ignore the "Techno Square Reserve" cross-post. Sorry, Greenies.


Oct 17, 2012, 9:20 PM
Post #2 of 2 (597 views)
Re: [NovaTTT] Approved JTSO'd Rig Markings? [In reply to] Can't Post

It must have the TSO marking on its label and you can ask the manufacturer for the letter of approval.

Forums : Skydiving : Gear and Rigging


Search for (options)