Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
International for Novices

HeadFirstDave  (C License)

Oct 9, 2012, 8:28 PM
Post #1 of 4 (605 views)
Shortcut
International for Novices Can't Post

Next summer I will have the opportunity for some international travel, and wanted to spend a few weeks at a/multiple dropzone(s) overseas. I will be in a group of 4, and we will all be relatively inexperienced, (150-200 jumps.)

Anyway, I wanted to pose the question to the experts: where are some great drop zones to visit? Looking for a good atmosphere, nice region, photogenic, place with lots of experience, etc, (constrained by realism of course).

Thanks for any help!

Squeak  (E 1313)

Oct 9, 2012, 9:28 PM
Post #2 of 4 (588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HeadFirstDave] International for Novices [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Next summer I will have the opportunity for some international travel, and wanted to spend a few weeks at a/multiple dropzone(s) overseas. I will be in a group of 4, and we will all be relatively inexperienced, (150-200 jumps.)

Anyway, I wanted to pose the question to the experts: where are some great drop zones to visit? Looking for a good atmosphere, nice region, photogenic, place with lots of experience, etc, (constrained by realism of course).

Thanks for any help!
Europe, Empuria in Spain or one of the French DZs,

TriGirl  (B License)

Oct 10, 2012, 7:00 AM
Post #3 of 4 (552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Squeak] International for Novices [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Thanks for any help!
Europe, Empuria in Spain or one of the French DZs,

In the same area, if you have a B license, Turkey is a nice place!

piisfish

Oct 11, 2012, 3:30 AM
Post #4 of 4 (510 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HeadFirstDave] International for Novices [In reply to] Can't Post

follow the boogie tour Smile

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)