Forums: Skydiving Disciplines: Wing Suit Flying:
Wicked Wingsuits @ Skydive City Zhills for the Winter!

Premier WickedWingsuits  (D 30916)

Oct 2, 2012, 5:21 PM
Post #1 of 13 (1308 views)
Shortcut
Wicked Wingsuits @ Skydive City Zhills for the Winter! Can't Post

Skydive City is super pleased to announce that Wicked Wingsuits will be organizing and coaching Wingsuiting at Zhills for the Winter season!

Group First Flight Courses will be offered 4 times a week and private lessons will be available on request. Organizing will available for key events and on weekends. Scott, Ashley, Simon, Omnia and other guest organizers will be coming to make it a special flocking winter seasons!

Flock & Dock 9.0, the big momma event of wingsuiting will be Apr 4-7 2013, mark your calendars. More details to follow SOON!

See http://www.skydivecity.com/ soon for event calendar.

brainstorm  (D 1049)

Oct 2, 2012, 6:28 PM
Post #2 of 13 (1266 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WickedWingsuits] Wicked Wingsuits @ Skydive City Zhills for the Winter! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh yesssssssss i like the last line of your post
can't wait to April

roostnureye  (D 32166)

Oct 3, 2012, 1:06 PM
Post #3 of 13 (1158 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WickedWingsuits] Wicked Wingsuits @ Skydive City Zhills for the Winter! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Skydive City is super pleased to announce that Wicked Wingsuits will be organizing and coaching Wingsuiting at Zhills for the Winter season!

Group First Flight Courses will be offered 4 times a week and private lessons will be available on request. Organizing will available for key events and on weekends. Scott, Ashley, Simon, Omnia and other guest organizers will be coming to make it a special flocking winter seasons!

Flock & Dock 9.0, the big momma event of wingsuiting will be Apr 4-7 2013, mark your calendars. More details to follow SOON!

See http://www.skydivecity.com/ soon for event calendar.

nice thats good to hear simon! if you need any extra help up there give me a shout, im two hours south. itll be great getting to fly with you guys all winter!

Oct 3, 2012, 6:16 PM
Post #4 of 13 (1105 views)
Shortcut
Re: [roostnureye] Wicked Wingsuits @ Skydive City Zhills for the Winter! [In reply to] Can't Post

I will need some help having an AWESOME TIME!

Oct 3, 2012, 6:18 PM
Post #5 of 13 (1103 views)
Shortcut

It all starts on Oct 27th with a Performance Camp.

You will need a Flysight for best results. I think we can drum up some PRIZES!

Just a couple of weeks before the US Performance Cup. Come and get yourself ready to peak. Or just come have some gadget fun.

omnia

Oct 3, 2012, 7:34 PM
Post #6 of 13 (1086 views)
Shortcut

Really looking forward to spending a lot of time at Zhills this winter as I try to escape the Chicago cold as much as possible!

normiss  (D 28356)

Oct 3, 2012, 8:10 PM
Post #7 of 13 (1072 views)
Shortcut

Stop by and kick Migs in the shin?!?!?!?!!
Angelic

Relax Migs, don't get up.
Tongue

rnicks  (A License)

Oct 4, 2012, 3:37 AM
Post #8 of 13 (1029 views)
Shortcut
Re: [omnia] Wicked Wingsuits @ Skydive City Zhills for the Winter! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Really looking forward to spending a lot of time at Zhills this winter as I try to escape the Chicago cold as much as possible!

SmileSmileSmileSmile

5.samadhi

Oct 4, 2012, 8:01 AM
Post #9 of 13 (976 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
I will need some help having an AWESOME TIME!
so would Zhills be a good place to head down thanksgiving week to get in loads of flocking? Smile

hillson  (D 33134)

Oct 4, 2012, 2:18 PM
Post #10 of 13 (920 views)
Shortcut

Will one of the FFC days be on the weekend?

ETA: the group ones

(This post was edited by hillson on Oct 4, 2012, 2:23 PM)

brainstorm  (D 1049)

Oct 12, 2012, 7:24 PM
Post #11 of 13 (762 views)
Shortcut

Flight ticket for Flocks&Docks = check

ifell  (C 3591)

Oct 13, 2012, 3:59 AM
Post #12 of 13 (731 views)
Shortcut
Re: [brainstorm] Wicked Wingsuits @ Skydive City Zhills for the Winter! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Flight ticket for Flocks&Docks = check

That's 5 of us so far... working on a group!

Oct 13, 2012, 4:46 AM
Post #13 of 13 (725 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hillson] Wicked Wingsuits @ Skydive City Zhills for the Winter! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Will one of the FFC days be on the weekend?

ETA: the group ones

YES! There will for sure be weekend classes. We will get there schedule up at the end of the month. I will be down there for Halloween on the 27 and 28.

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Wing Suit Flying

Search for (options)