Forums: Skydiving Disciplines: Wing Suit Flying:
Tony WingSuits does not respect the calendar...

piisfish

Sep 21, 2012, 12:53 AM
Post #1 of 20 (3137 views)
Shortcut
Tony WingSuits does not respect the calendar... Can't Post

I was supposed to receive my suit in November, and it arrived yesterday, 6 weeks early Crazy

Thank you Smile

uberchris  (A License)

Sep 21, 2012, 12:59 AM
Post #2 of 20 (3113 views)
Shortcut
Re: [piisfish] Tony WingSuits does not respect the calendar... [In reply to] Can't Post

i thought this thread was gonna go the opposite direction. GOOD on you and tony!!!!!!!!!!!

apache?

piisfish

Sep 21, 2012, 1:30 AM
Post #3 of 20 (3102 views)
Shortcut
Re: [uberchris] Tony WingSuits does not respect the calendar... [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
i thought this thread was gonna go the opposite direction. GOOD on you and tony!!!!!!!!!!!

apache?
no not Apache, X3 Smile

FlyingPortagee  (A 64429)

Sep 21, 2012, 4:39 AM
Post #4 of 20 (3049 views)
Shortcut
Re: [piisfish] Tony WingSuits does not respect the calendar... [In reply to] Can't Post

What was the total wait time?

piisfish

Sep 21, 2012, 4:47 AM
Post #5 of 20 (3041 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FlyingPortagee] Tony WingSuits does not respect the calendar... [In reply to] Can't Post

A bit less than 6 weeks, including shipping overseas

devildog  (C 40302)

Sep 21, 2012, 4:49 AM
Post #6 of 20 (3038 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
I was supposed to receive my suit in November, and it arrived yesterday, 6 weeks early Crazy

Thank you Smile
I havent even ordered one yet... dare I hope it arrives in a few weeks?

Sep 21, 2012, 4:50 AM
Post #7 of 20 (3034 views)
Shortcut

Thats really good...I might go with the I- bird instead of the Phantom if its that fast... Your pulling an all nighter eh Fish? can't sleep?

piisfish

Sep 21, 2012, 4:53 AM
Post #8 of 20 (3031 views)
Shortcut
Re: [devildog] Tony WingSuits does not respect the calendar... [In reply to] Can't Post

As with any manufacturer, the suit cannot arrive before you order it. Except in some very special cases

piisfish

Sep 21, 2012, 4:54 AM
Post #9 of 20 (3029 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FlyingPortagee] Tony WingSuits does not respect the calendar... [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Thats really good...I might go with the I- bird instead of the Phantom if its that fast... Your pulling an all nighter eh Fish? can't sleep?
It is 2pm here

Also I would suggest demoing if possible both suits and not just make a purchase after a single post. Maybe I got lucky with the time schedule. Never tried an Ibird, but the Phantom is one of my favourite suits

(This post was edited by piisfish on Sep 21, 2012, 4:58 AM)

alygator

Sep 21, 2012, 5:17 AM
Post #10 of 20 (3017 views)
Shortcut

Nice. Office pics now Wink
I m still waiting my v4, hope some good news like this

Sep 21, 2012, 5:25 AM
Post #11 of 20 (3007 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alygator] Tony WingSuits does not respect the calendar... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the advise :)

piisfish

Sep 22, 2012, 5:37 AM
Post #12 of 20 (2832 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alygator] Tony WingSuits does not respect the calendar... [In reply to] Can't Post

It is the X3 indeed. Waiting tomorrow for better weather. Just put my Ghost on top to see the difference, and the difference is huge Shocked

alygator

Oct 5, 2012, 11:06 AM
Post #13 of 20 (2444 views)
Shortcut

Robi neither i just received my v4 3 weeks earlier than noticed by adrenalin :)
We wit the pics of your ws Fish

murf62

Oct 6, 2012, 2:53 AM
Post #14 of 20 (2382 views)
Shortcut

You flown it yet Fish?

rbignon  (D 237927)

Oct 8, 2012, 5:34 AM
Post #15 of 20 (2271 views)
Shortcut
Re: [murf62] Tony WingSuits does not respect the calendar... [In reply to] Can't Post

Ordered my x3 Last week of July and received it This week.
Great improvement by tonysuits on the lead times i believe i was told my production slot would be last week of november.

piisfish

Oct 8, 2012, 5:39 AM
Post #16 of 20 (2265 views)
Shortcut
Re: [murf62] Tony WingSuits does not respect the calendar... [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
You flown it yet Fish?
twice, still have to learn A LOT, specially the gestion of my legs.
On saturday started a big unwanted left turn, at the beginning it was only a turn with slight banking, which went increasing and increasing the more I tried to correct/suppress it... And then I started to understand a bit more about leg symmetry.
Also the first practice handle touches first felt very different to what I knew till now.
For the moment very happy, will try and jump it more and more, and get to close the internal pressure zippers.

murf62

Oct 8, 2012, 12:17 PM
Post #17 of 20 (2174 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, having your hands connected to your feet takes some getting used to for sure. Certainly can't get away with flapping your feet around like you can in a smaller suit. Lots of people underestimate how different it is to a Phantom or V3. Ghost 3, Stealth or similar is a good stepping stone I found.

granpasc

Oct 14, 2012, 4:06 AM
Post #18 of 20 (1939 views)
Shortcut

Picture of pillfish getting some money for buy X3...

http://fr.academic.ru/...r_Kriegsinvalide.jpg

kallend  (D 23151)

Oct 14, 2012, 7:41 AM
Post #19 of 20 (1920 views)
Shortcut
Re: [devildog] Tony WingSuits does not respect the calendar... [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Thank you Smile
I havent even ordered one yet... dare I hope it arrives in a few weeks?

Didn't it arrive 2 weeks ago?

kallend  (D 23151)

Oct 14, 2012, 7:43 AM
Post #20 of 20 (1918 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
As with any manufacturer, the suit cannot arrive before you order it. Except in some very special cases

FedEx is too slow. Use Superluminal Parcel Service.

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Wing Suit Flying

Search for (options)