Premier Meso
Administrator
Sep 20, 2012, 7:58 AM
Post #1 of 1 (563 views)
Shortcut
Username: brianclinton - Classifieds Buyer Scam Can't Post

The following scam has been reported:

Quote:
On 20-Sep-2012 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.

Username => brianclinton

Name => Brian

FromEmail => brianclinton121@yahoo.com

City => AZ

Country => USA

Comments => Hi,
I want to purchase your PD STORM 135 with no delay,what is the price?I will like to pay using PayPal,After payments has been made,I will arrange for the pick-up and will you let my pick-up agent to come to you house for the pick up? Because i don't want you to worry yourself about the shipment and i still have some other pending item to pick-up in another state.

Regards

Click here to read more about these kind of scams.

Remember:

• DO NOT do business with anyone who offers to send you payment for a higher amount than your selling price with the understanding that you'll send back the balance.

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be acting on behalf of a "client" or another "customer".

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be from Nigeria or West Africa

• If you agree to accept a check payment, then do not send anything, gear or "change" before the check cleared. And be careful, if you manage to clear a fraudulent check then you may be liable for the damages if the bank finds out later. Make sure your bank authenticates the check.

• If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.
This username has been disabled.

Forums : Dropzone.com : Security and Scam Alerts

Search for (options)