Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
Hello from Missouri

CrazyFyrfighter  (Student)

Sep 19, 2012, 2:20 AM
Post #1 of 4 (386 views)
Shortcut
Hello from Missouri Can't Post

Hey everyone. I am pretty pumped as I have scheduled my first jump ever. I will be jumping on the 29th of this month. I am pretty big into what I like to call adrenaline sports. I started on my 12th birthday with paintball (talk about a rush the first time) then by 15 I moved on to rock climbing and Rappelling which has been a favorite passtime for me since then. But I have pushed rappelling about as far as i can as I can't think of much further to go that a head first freefall for 300'. So skydiving has always been a dream for me and now I'm finally going to do it.

A little about me. I'm a firefighter and EMT here in my home town. As previously mentioned I'm an adrenaline junkie. And I'm a senior at University of Central Missouri graduating next year with a degree in Criminal Justice.

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Sep 19, 2012, 1:01 PM
Post #2 of 4 (350 views)
Shortcut
Re: [CrazyFyrfighter] Hello from Missouri [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forums! Smile Sounds like you have a lot going on. I hope you enjoy your tandem. I'm guessing you'll get hooked. Let us know how it goes!

Sep 23, 2012, 6:28 AM
Post #3 of 4 (321 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skymama] Hello from Missouri [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm actually planning on doing a SL jump my first time.

Sep 30, 2012, 11:22 PM
Post #4 of 4 (290 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skymama] Hello from Missouri [In reply to] Can't Post

My first jump actually ended up taking place on the 30th and HOLY SH*T it was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. I have already scheduled my next jumps and am planning on starting my freefall training course as soon as I finish my prerequisite SL jumps.

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)