Premier Meso
Administrator
Sep 17, 2012, 3:01 AM
Post #1 of 2 (586 views)
Shortcut
Username: waxzee001 - Classifieds Buyer Scam Can't Post

The following scam has been reported:

Quote:
On 16-Sep-2012 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.

Username => waxzee001

Name => waxzee John

FromEmail => john.waxzee001@yahoo.com

City =>

Country =>

Comments => Hello Seller,
I want to buy this VooDoo + Crossfire2-115 ,and need to know how much are you asking for it? and please i can only pay using paypal,and after payments has been made i will arrange for pick up of the VooDoo + Crossfire2-115 ,Email - john.waxzee001@yahoo.com

Have a nice day,
waxzee John.

Click here to read more about these kind of scams.

Remember:

• DO NOT do business with anyone who offers to send you payment for a higher amount than your selling price with the understanding that you'll send back the balance.

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be acting on behalf of a "client" or another "customer".

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be from Nigeria or West Africa

• If you agree to accept a check payment, then do not send anything, gear or "change" before the check cleared. And be careful, if you manage to clear a fraudulent check then you may be liable for the damages if the bank finds out later. Make sure your bank authenticates the check.

• If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.
This username has been disabled.

wyllbrazil  (C License)

Sep 17, 2012, 2:50 PM
Post #2 of 2 (533 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Meso] Username: waxzee001 - Classifieds Buyer Scam [In reply to] Can't Post

Next e-mail he will tell you that he wants to buy it for his father as a birthday gift... and will pay you via paypal... also he does some kind of off shore work asnd blablablabal

Forums : Dropzone.com : Security and Scam Alerts

Search for (options)