Forums: Skydiving Disciplines: Swooping and Canopy Control:
Put your money where your mouth is - Swooping "Normal" canopies

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

AggieDave  (D License)

Sep 8, 2012, 7:07 PM
Post #76 of 81 (742 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Chris-Ottawa] Put your money where your mouth is - Swooping "Normal" canopies [In reply to]  

Some day you're going to recall this dick swinging contest of a thread and be really embarrassed about how you acted.

Chris-Ottawa  (A License)

Sep 8, 2012, 7:25 PM
Post #77 of 81 (738 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [AggieDave] Put your money where your mouth is - Swooping "Normal" canopies [In reply to]  

Hey man...if someone makes a post like that and can't handle the fallout, it's not my problem. Chuck completely missed the point of the thread and opted to post his resume for everyone to oogle instead. I called it, that's all.

But it's ok for the pro swoopers to shit on everyone with less jumps than them because they know anyone with under 8 million jumps has no respect on the internet. To me...that's a good thing. I'm ok without being "that guy that everyone on the internet knows". You know?

dqpacker  (D 32043)

Sep 8, 2012, 7:43 PM
Post #78 of 81 (734 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Chris-Ottawa] Put your money where your mouth is - Swooping "Normal" canopies [In reply to]  

In reply to:
Hey man...if someone makes a post like that and can't handle the fallout, it's not my problem. Chuck completely missed the point of the thread and opted to post his resume for everyone to oogle instead. I called it, that's all.

But it's ok for the pro swoopers to shit on everyone with less jumps than them because they know anyone with under 8 million jumps has no respect on the internet. To me...that's a good thing. I'm ok without being "that guy that everyone on the internet knows". You know?

I hope you are tall, so it's even funnier when chuck kicks your ass.

Premier ianmdrennan  (D 25821)
Sep 8, 2012, 8:03 PM
Post #79 of 81 (729 views)
Shortcut

Ok everyone. That's enough.

Premier SkymonkeyONE  (D 12501)

Sep 9, 2012, 7:29 AM
Post #80 of 81 (692 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ianmdrennan] Put your money where your mouth is - Swooping "Normal" canopies [In reply to]  

Fucking idiots. No WONDER I quit being a moderator after eight years of this drivel. PS: my resume is outstanding and I don't have any metal in my legs, IAN.

Premier ianmdrennan  (D 25821)
Sep 9, 2012, 8:32 AM
Post #81 of 81 (676 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [SkymonkeyONE] Put your money where your mouth is - Swooping "Normal" canopies [In reply to]  

And now I'm locking the thread.

Chuck check your attitude as well.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Swooping and Canopy Control

Search for (options)