Forums: Skydiving: Safety and Training:
So i finished Aff and loved every bit of it! (Video included)

FastRodriguez  (Student)

Sep 2, 2012, 6:28 AM
Post #1 of 8 (1105 views)
Shortcut
So i finished Aff and loved every bit of it! (Video included) Can't Post

Hi all!

So I finished my aff after switching from static line and absolutely loved it. Had some problems on level four and had to repeat it a few times but with the help of my amazing instructors and the advice that people posts here i managed to do it. I absolutely loved every bit of it and I spend the weeks wishing Friday gets here so I can just go to my DZ and jump, jump and jump some more.

Thank you to the amazing community here at DZ.com for posting so many good pieces of advice!

I will leave you guys a video of my last jump. It was a sunset jump on the last load of the day. Pure epic awesomeness. Loved it! Hope you guys enjoy it and I accept all forms of critizism.

Blue skies!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4066628717589&set=vb.1638437631&type=2&theater

P.s. Virtual beer for everyone!

(edit to correct spelling)

(This post was edited by FastRodriguez on Sep 2, 2012, 6:36 AM)

Mach1dmb  (B License)

Sep 2, 2012, 1:07 PM
Post #2 of 8 (1048 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FastRodriguez] So i finished Aff and loved every bit of it! (Video included) [In reply to] Can't Post

That dropzone looks awesome. Good job

CornishChris  (C 102981)

Sep 3, 2012, 1:47 AM
Post #3 of 8 (978 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FastRodriguez] So i finished Aff and loved every bit of it! (Video included) [In reply to] Can't Post

Where is the DZ?

FastRodriguez  (Student)

Sep 3, 2012, 2:33 AM
Post #4 of 8 (975 views)
Shortcut

Thank you!

The dropzone is Kunovice, Czech republic.

This is their webpage:
http://www.okboogie.cz

Lukasz_Se  (A License)

Sep 4, 2012, 8:19 AM
Post #5 of 8 (835 views)
Shortcut

This looked like a amazing jump :) Congrats! Im myself stuck on level 4 :P

FastRodriguez  (Student)

Sep 4, 2012, 9:21 AM
Post #6 of 8 (823 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lukasz_Se] So i finished Aff and loved every bit of it! (Video included) [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah. Level 4 can be sucky. Im sure youll get it done. Being a newbie nothing much I can say but arch, relax & listen to your instructors. It will happen :)

Good luck man :)

LiborJanicek  (A 28574)

Sep 5, 2012, 10:34 AM
Post #7 of 8 (724 views)
Shortcut

Nice one. I need to go back to my home country and bust out some jumps there. Hit me if u are ever in California.

ReluctantStool  (A 65507)

Sep 5, 2012, 4:47 PM
Post #8 of 8 (688 views)
Shortcut
Re: [LiborJanicek] So i finished Aff and loved every bit of it! (Video included) [In reply to] Can't Post

I had to redo level 4 twice myself. I was spinning for no apparent reason then it just clicked. No one could figure it out even with video. Congrats and blue skies bud. Now get that A Smile

Forums : Skydiving : Safety and Training

Search for (options)